Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what was the worst

Exclamation what was the worst

i know that alot of you under dress or go out dressed but after a hour or so you think i wish i had not wear this i am not talking shoes i talking what yyou have under it all but cant take it off

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    A long time ago I thought it would be a good idea to go bike riding with a latex t-shirt, rubber stockings and tight latex panties under my jogging suit.

Not good.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No never.

It has happened to me a few times when I was younger and still working!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Once I wore a corset under my clothes to see how it felt.
    I was slim then and did not need it.
    I slipped into a restroom and removed it.
    More practice came later.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The last time I wore pantyhose, the same pair that had been comfortable before. They became unbearable. Think I'm done with panthose forever, stockings only now.

a pair of ill-fitting undies and it just damn drove me nuts all day!

A pair of pantyhose that wouldn't stay up, and rolled down to the top of my thighs as I walked towards my office.
    DonnaT

I'd have to go with the pantyhose that rolled down to the top of my thighs. I don't buy that brand any more. Also, a few years ago I went to the fair. It was really crowded, and I realized after a while that my bra straps were showing through my very thin tee shirt. I've since ceased to care about things like that, but at the time I wanted to crawl into a hole.

Stay up stockings with a very thick top band that wore my thighs raw and gave me little water blisters.

a girdle - it felt a little snug but I just thought it was me from having just put it on. Four hours later I was dieing to get rid of it but was stuck in it for another six.

Banned Read only
    a pair of pink lacy panties that just kept on rolling down

I had a pair of pantyhose that felt a little tight around the waistband when I put them on, and an hour later felt like they were cutting of my circulation. Fortunately I was traveling and had another pair in my suitcase. Stopped at a rest area, went into the womens room and changed.
    Lisa

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Suspender belt that was cutting me in half during a 5 hour drive. Wished I'd gone for the tights instead, but this is the price of being pretty I guess .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

A waist cincher that dug into my ribs and a pair of boy shorts that wouldn't stay up. I wore a pair of tights to work one day, while they weren't uncomfortable, my pants had an elastic belt and my pants kept sliding down.

I wasn't underdressed, I was fully dressed. My first Halloween as Sarah, I had about a 4 hour drive home. I was wearing a VS bra that felt okay for about 20 minutes. Then, it was murder. Too tight and seemed to get tighter all the time. I tried to find a bra extender, but no luck. You said no shoes, but I have to mention the ones I was wearing that day. They were on and staying on, I really had no choice. Extremely painful, but my goodness, they were pretty. I had blisters on my feet the next day and could barely walk.

Another time, underdressed, about 3 hours from home, my panties decided they would not stay up. No place to change and nothing to change into anyway.

One more time. Fully dressed, white thigh high stockings that seemed to be cutting off my legs. I seem to get myself into that kind of trouble alot.

Platinum Member
    Thigh high stockings that would not stay up. At least when you're wearing a dress you can make a quick adjustment. I loved it when girls/women absentmindedly would forget where they were and hiked up their skirts/dresses to make an adjustment. Me? I had to go to the rest room stall and pull them up.

For the most part I've stopped underdressing because (1) it became a hassle as in stockings falling down, and (2) I forgot I was underdressing and it lost all meaning.

There is an exception. I still will don a pair of support pantyhose when my legs are aching.

Easily the worst was a super cute thong on a day at work. It was a Saturday, which is usually a slow and boring day... but the day turned not only warmer than expected, but turned out to be very physically intensive (read: lots of walking, stooping, and lifting.) Not only was I scared of a mysterious "whale tail" appearing (I work in a manly man industry), but the material was rubbing in all the worst places! ...these days... we stick with bikini cut undies.

Gold Member
    The worst would be if you were in jail with Mark Henry from WWE and he was playing Air Supply and saying how he always wanted a TG lover. Un-told terror. Un-told terror. Not just a normal scared you feel when you are strapped to a ticking time bomb but un-told terror
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Probably an appt with the doctor. I had to strip down and I had on my Vanity Fair panties.
    I really don't care any more. They are comfortable.

Aspiring Member
    A panty girdle that was too tight from the get go. Hardly underdress anymore why I cannot tell you just don't do it. Now the other night I had on some green pleaser go go boots for a Halloween outing for 6 hours. Then days later I tried them on at home and was bewildered by the fact I wore them for so long while out. God they were uncomfy on the retry, but actually did not bother me while I was actually out on the street.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    1) non-stretch cotton panties that were two size too small, continual groin bruising...

2) corset worn at work put pressure on my sternum, built up until I couldn't breathe properly. Fortunately I could take it off.

a few times when I was corseting full time I tightened my corset too tight when I went to work and for coarse as you drink fluids you expand.... well the pain go so bad I thought I was going to pass out and was in a big meeting or some place I couldn't get away to loosen the laces....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I made the mistake of putting on shape ware for a 10 hour drive to the Deseret.

ouch

toe ring under work boots, one that was really not fitting right, i now wear them 24-7

if they don't fit it all most cripples ya
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)