Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you like really long hair?

Smile How many of you like really long hair?

One of the main reasons I like being a woman is to have really long hair which I wanted ever since I was little. Am wondering how many of you feel the same way. esther22

i do and always did. my hair is still my own! i'm enjoying while i still have it lol
    paula

Not really, but longer hair does make for a more convincing look. There are lots of times when I wish I could style my own hair and skip the wig.

I love really long hair , long nails too

I love long, curly, hair I have bought a few short wigs to try a shorter look but believe me, I look better in a longer hair wig
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I enjoy it most of the time but it is also nice knowing that when I get tired of it - one quick pull and voila ! no hair

I'd give a great deal to have the hair of my youth back. it was down past my shoulder blades, I loved the feeling of it being french braided, or the beauty shop treatment, wash and set.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

It's okay but long hair can be a challenge and can require a lot of maintenance.If you're good with that I say go with it. As long as it doesn't get too unmanageable, or I trip over it I like it.I've had a couple of really long Godiva type wigs, so I know. I'd say those ladies of the the past with the Gibson Girl and other elaborate updos had a lot of hair skills.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

10 years ago my hair was at my butt...in a braid. Age and folical attrition are currently winning and its at my bra-strap.

I still love it

Had it to just above my shoulders once.
    Too long and I would attract attention.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love my natural hair, it come to below my shoulder blades. I keep it a light blond, one of my best day of the week is friday, because I go to hair dresser every friday and get it styled..

I've always had and liked long hair! Up till a couple of years ago my hair had not been cut this century! And that was a benefit for a needy family! And my hair has not been cut since!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I feel the same way Esther, love a long mane whether it be me or a GG..
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Had longer hair when it was popular for men ( 80's and 90's) then followed the trend to cut it short. Now that I am in search of who I really am and starting to go out now and then. I am slowly working on growing it back out. But I have always though a bob cut was so cute, I guess hair length and style really depends on face shape and personal preference.
    Erica

I have to say I have always loved long hair. As a child it as long then I too followed the trend of shorter hair. About four years ago I decided I could save a lot of money in not purchasing wigs and so I started to grow it out. I love my long hair. I have had a few health cuts so right now it is only a little over shoulder length, but it is getting there.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Banned Read only
    It really comes down to how the hair falls on your face. Some people look really good with short hair and and some with longvice versa. I did have long hair when I was younger, but when I joined the Army, it all went away. Now I am growing it back out, I don't know how long yet

I love having long hair. Mine is down to bra strap length now, and I would like to grow it much longer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

love the way it feels on my neck and shoulders, will be looking for natural hair wig in the future, sometimes i even play with it while sitting around.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Can't say because I have never grew it out and now am nearly bald or very fine thin hair, but do love my long hair blonde wigs....

I absolutely love long hair, but can't grow mine out because of my job. Most of my office is former military and if my hair gets long enough to touch my ears or collar I hear about it. Thank goodness for wigs!

I would love to be able to grow my hair long so that I could style it, wear it in a ponytail, etc. But alas, my career choice means a short "mans" type haircut.
    @NatalieGirl......You have really lovely hair.

Same here, I'm a medic. and short hair was a must all my life. I secretly craved long hair and now that I have lost most of my own I wear long flowing wigs when 'en femme'. The great thing about them is that they can be instantly removed & stored away until the 'next time'. I would love to be able to afford a real hair wig.

M.

Nope, not at all :P (J/K ) I have my own hair (to my hips, but i'm hoping for ~knee or longer....) I like how it's low maintenance (spend ~5 min brushing/oiling every couple days, and for bad-hair-days, just put it in a bun (w/a pretty wooden hair-fork)), plus I have an instant cape/scarf for the cooler days... It also feels so nice on my shoulders w/ a strapless dress (or tank-top)

I like long hair on women - and myself when dressed.

But in male mode, short hair is convenient, easy to take care of, and given my age and male pattern baldness, pretty much mandatory.

The one thing I do find is that long hair is much warmer. In the winter, long hair would be really nice. Summertime, maybe not so much.

I can't wait to have long hair c: I can't wait to be able to do things with it aside from just spiking it :P I can't wait I really really can't wait >w<!