Thread: Follow up

Follow up

So I posted a few days ago about how I haven't dressed for a long time. My MIL lives with us she has dementia and is on hospice care. Well the wife had to go to MA. For the weekend. Well that's all it took lol. I polished my toes a pretty hot pink shaved the legs busted out the makeup and got myself all dressed up. I walked into the living room where the mother in law is and she paid me no attention. My biggest fear is she A. Will have a stroke or heart attack or B. have a moment of lucidity and go off on me. Anyway I have the entire evening to sit on the balcony in my lacy dress pantyhose and heels and enjoy the cool night air.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Way to make the most of the weekend! It is very kind of you to have your MIL there with you. I'm glad to hear you could get some time or yourself.

What more could you want. Don't catch cold out there.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

YMMV
    Hope you have a wonderful evening dear! You deserve the opportunity to have this time for you, don't worry if she has a moment of lucidity just act normal and it will be fine
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

You could wear white and she might think your a nurse. Enjoy your evening!

Aspiring Member
    If she thinks you're a nurse she might ask for a sponge bath. Don't dress in white.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I'm with you, NVLady..........DON'T DO IT!

It can be interesting when another lucid moment comes along.
    Will you be exposed?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm sure you had a wonderful relaxing time. If A or B had of occurred, you would have just handled it in stride.

A. (Heaven forbid) Begin CPR and call 911.
    B. "Yea? You never thought I was good enough for her, anyway." (just kidding)
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!