Thread: Today I left the house for the first time!

Smile Today I left the house for the first time!

I went for a walk around my neighbourhood as a girl this evening, and it was quite lovely. (Well, except for the fact that it's a chilly -11° C here.) Even if I passed I must have looked kind of silly clomping through the snow in my heels, stopping every now and then to take selfies. But that's okay, I quite enjoyed myself! (Only a crossdresser wears heels to go for a stroll, right?)

One of my roommates was home when I left. I suspect my roommates kind of already know about me, but I'm not "officially" out to them. I've decided I don't want them to see me as a girl until I've had a chance to explain why I crossdress and make sure they're comfortable with it. This meant I had to do a bit of sneaking to get from my room to outside. Just to be cautious, I ended up leaving the house in my guy shoes, climbing into my car and putting on my heels in there, and then getting out and going for the walk. Kind of silly, but whatever.

Here's a photo I took with the self timer! ♥
    "Butterflies and zebras and moonbeams and fairytales"
    You can read my blog if you like, or peruse my photos if you feel like it.

You look very cute, Ashley!

But do be careful! Between sneaking out and walking through the snow in heels you are likely to sprain an ankle!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

You do look super cute! Congratulations.

I agree with barbara, snow is treacherous in anything but spiked boots.

Not very fashionable though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congratulations, it is so scary the first time out en femme but at the same time one it is also wonderful.

This will the first of many outings.

You look great btw
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Awww..wow...u look so cute...and aside from the heels very weather appropriate. U look very pretty with snow falling around u. Congratulations. Its hard to resist the heels. I actually truly went out trying to pass two weeks ago and thought I looked very pretty. However it was 3 degrees and I had a summer dress and a cardigan on...lol. a little attention getting but I only went thru a drive thru for a coffee and an empty convenience store for a lighter. I think she would have been even more casual about it if I wasnt so nervous. It wasnt as pleasing as I thought itd be but that was my own emotions. Now its all I can think of. Went out again with black tights a black cardigan and a long sleeved cleavage bearing top but not too bearing...with a nice wide black belt at the waist.and high black 3" heel boots with a pointy toe. Looked pretty good and its all I can think about. Wanna go out again. Brutal part is I look terrible as a guy without facial hair but obviously even worse as a girl with facial hair...lol. I want the hair gone...haha....koodos to u honey. Its great to get out andvu look beautiful

Congratulations, Ashley you are cute as a button!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Good job, Ashley, and you're looking good! I'm betting you won't let too much time pass before going out again...it's just so good to be a "liberated woman"!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    You look wonderful. The outfit is great but you are right about the heels. Winter isnt the greatest time to go out for a walk in them.
    Erica

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    Congratulations, Ashley you You look wonderful

Gone to live my life
    Hi Ashley,

You look great and very natural en femme. Thanks for the heads up about the snow and cold weather, I suspect it will be winging it's way eastward soon enough.

Hug

Isha

Oh, you are a natural!!!
    Love your smile!
    Ya know sister, my wives girl cousin, could be your twin!
    The similarities are uncanny!!!...they say, we all have a twin somewhere in the world, yours just happens to be a girl!!!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Banned Read only
    The first time out en femme is scary but fun! Be careful out there, you will enjoy you many outings as a girl You look great btw

Gold Member
    Yay for first times! A very nice selection. I think walks out in the snow can be very relaxing. The snow keeps your pace down and just looking around at the beauty of the snow on how it frames everything makes the walk better.

Thanks everyone! And yeah, I definitely need to get some winter appropriate female footwear...
    "Butterflies and zebras and moonbeams and fairytales"
    You can read my blog if you like, or peruse my photos if you feel like it.

Great pic. Sounds like you enjoyed your walk and your drive in the snow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well you look super cute thats for sure.
    Going out is fun huh?