Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Still taking Pictures?

I love to take pics when I dress either taken by me or whomever I'm with as it helps me with my fem look....
    Attached Images Attached Images

never took photos until i joined here. got daring today with makeup even,will probably post next week.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I am guilty i take pictures all the time. I love to look back at them and i love to post them here, i guess since i am not out in public by posting my pics here makes it seem to me that i am. I also take them since i mostly dress when i travel on Buisness and my wife like to see the pics. I have said it before she loves to see the pics but not Laura fully dressed in person. I dont get it but it works for us.

I began to take pictures only this year, and enjoy looking at them at the times I'm not dressed up. It extends the pleasure for me, although like some others I'm not passable until I lose this mustache. I can ignore it when looking at the pictures though. One evening while my wife and I were looking through my iPhoto folder, suddenly there was Laura! I thought I'd hidden those photos better. Who was that chick anyway? Surprisingly my wife encouraged me to keep them and not throw them away, so now I don't make a point of having them but I know it's OK if she sees them. Thank you my dear.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I really need to do another photo shoot as Amy...it's been awhile. I would get to show off my actual ear studs, at least...

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Well, way back then when I first started dressing and taking pics, I was only an underdresser and would take picks of myself in lingerie or close up panty crotch shots. Now that I am openly dressing, I like to take full body shots wearing a nice outfit, show my face and even wearing the wig. So yes the way and the style of picture taking has changed very much, they have become less sexual in nature.

I've been dressing for about 30 years, and have taken pictures for well more than half of those years. It's fun to keep them in a collection, and look back at them over the years and see how I have changed, and how my tastes in clothing has changed. Its kind of like a book of your journey. I will probably continue taking pictures for a long time.

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    I have definitely slowed down since 2 years ago when I first started taking pictures. I do cringe when looking at them but I keep them anyways to remind myself how far I've come. I don't really know why I was so excited to be in front of the camera initially but the novelty faded quickly the moment I grew insecure. I started criticising my photos very harshly whilst vowing to do better next time one little improvement at a time. One thing lead to another and I eventually found myself taking an entire day doing a photo shoot! And even so, not all the pictures I've taken made it to the eyes of others let alone the internet. There are also lingerie pictures which I'm too insecure to exhibit, the hair may be all wrong, the lighting was too dim, etc.

I hardly take any photos these days because life just got too busy... But I know that was how "Sarah" was born, hence I need to keep nurturing her by taking photos. It is vain, but it keeps me on my toes! :-)
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

Hi, because I don’t have to many opportunities to dress all the way, the few times I can I like to take pictures when I am all dressed , post a few but like to watch myself all
    Dressed and expressing m feminine side, the side I wish can express myself more frequently

Posting a picture of who you are is a way of coming out to the world, at least the very small world of this forum.

Since I am now out to a much larger world, the rest of me is best served in person, or sometimes by my craziness posted on forums.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I am always taking pictures.
    I use a Kodak easyshare C723.
    I like it because on the self portrait mode you can set it to take two pictures at 10 second intervals.

I love doing pictures and sharing them! I am so proud of how far I have come as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma 73 View Post
    I am guilty of taking photos while dressed, they never seem to look as good as the mirror though...lol
    yes i can relate to that!

i used to take a few pictures and also a bit of video tape years ago in the 90s, but all that stuff on analogue media was lost/destroyed (by me).

i went through a long period of non-cross dressing but recently started again and have been enjoying the ease of taking digital 'selfies' for the first time. generally the actual results are not so good but sometimes i'll capture something that blows my mind. so i'll keep at it...

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i take pictures, plenty of them and do post occasionally . I do not think its a matter of vanity or guilt either. I like to document my dressing session, preferably with my wife as the photographer for a number of reasons. I am always striving constantly to improve my look, whether it is in makeup application, or outfit coordination or how my wig was styled on that particular day. The only way to get better is to review how things went the last time. I sort through the ton of pictures i might have from a session and the reality only a fraction of them do i get the satisfaction of seeing a feminine face looking back at me . The number i might consider posting are smaller still. (just like laciewhite's comment just above) I enjoy seeing other people's pictures too and seem to get helpful comments and suggestions when i post mine so i figure out why not? If you don't like this aspect of the site you don't have to go there and you certainly don't have to view any of mine if you don't want to.

and has it changed? Probably to the extent that i am both trying to improve my look and that is better as well as the photographic technique and poses.

The truth is I don't dress as much as i would like and its not always due to lack of opportunity. I take forever to get ready and primp and sometimes i just lack the energy to get it together. On some days i know i won't get to do it, but sometimes just looking at some old pics or shopping for something is just the need that i fulfill.

This is the nice thing about CDing, there is no one right way to do it. A person's motivations and objectives are entirely their own. But if i am going to do it might as well take some pics to see if i want to do it that way again.

I like taking pictures just because it's so rare that I get a chance to look pretty and it takes so much time, I like to see how nice I look when I did have the time for all the makeup etc. I take pictures to keep the prettiness of me alive when I can't be so in real life.

I take pictures and video, especially at Halloween, when I can be Wonder Woman, school girl, etc. Most of my video is of myself walking outside. Just started youtube channel.

Banned Read only
    I don't even want to try taking pictures... You are 10 light years ahead of where I am.

Thanks for sharing... maybe one day... maybe..

Vanny

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar
    I don't take as many pictures as I used to, but then I don't dress as much as I used to. One thing it has shown me is how far I have come, even though it has taken years for me to get to this level.
    Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Pictures are a lot of fun, not only to take, but to share with others that we may never get a chance to meet in person.
    I've made so many friends here and sharing photos makes that friendship seem a little more personal, even if it's still
    just a virtual world for most of us. If you got 'em, share 'em.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn

I actually just started,so I'm learning as I go. I guess I got inspired by all you beautiful girls posting your pics. Not sure about a face shot though. But who knows.

God(dess) of Mischief Brea Lynn's Avatar
    I haven't really done any picture taking yet, but I imagine once I get my full set up I will. I don't feel the need to currently, since all it would be is me (a guy) in a dress, or w/e, not the Me I'm wanting to present. I'm fairly (ok, to be honest, VERY) vain when it comes to dressing, and the few times in the past when I was able to complete my look, I was constantly finding excuses to walk in front of the mirror.

It was very interesting reading the replies to this older thread.

For me, it started as a way of recording my development as Tassia. I was so glad my ex-girlfriend has a very good camera (we're talking 1997 here).. and I still have most of those pics.

Nowadays, I still try to take pics every time I go out.. and I just bought a second flash unit for my photos at home.

I guess I'm just vain!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

I like to take photos outside in short skirts
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, I am vain, and self absorbed too dern much, and i almost always take photos and or videos when i am all dolled up. I would never put one on the phone though!

when i was a little boy in by bed wearing my mom''s panties i would imagine myself as a girl and just wonder how nice to take pictures fully dressed. Digiital cameras hadn't come out then, so i would wonder when i print it the studio guys would see it. Now we have, cell phone cams, point and shoots, dslrs, webcams, I use every one of them to take picture I just love it and it's getting better.it would be a shame not capturing this beauty I see in the mirror.