Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Still taking Pictures?

I still take pictures but not as often as I used

I have taken pictures throughout different parts of my CD life. About 3 years ago I spent a month doing about 20 different photos shoots. I began sharing them online, which was fun and fine at first but then I started to feel uncomfortable with my privacy and the internet.

So I purged the "CD" they were stored on and erased all the images. I miss having them, but I don't think the internet is a private place.

Haven't taken any in years need new one in my avatar. Plus with my phone camera it puts it to the internet as soon as I take it which could be a NONO.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I do pictures occasionally, and have some dating back to when I first dressed many years ago. Not all that many, mostly because I find the self-portrait aspect of it awkward and I don't like the forced posting. I will admit though, I'm much more critical of male pictures of myself than the female ones.

I hadn't been taking as many pics primarily due to 1-shoddy camera that doesn't focus well anymore and 2-makeup not the best yet... But I'm getting there. Cured #1 last week (new Canon that can take runs of 10 pics by itself ) and while it's still not the best #2 is now good enough to not scare people away I think.
    Sat dress up and before going out got me the new Avatar with it. I need some other skirts/dresses though but hopefully soon will maybe get some more pics out there of my other outfits.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I only started taking pictures a few months ago. Up until then
    there was never a single one.

My main reason was to fit in without being 'anonymous'...though
    I Do understand why lots of us have to be.

Now, I like the idea of having my own little time-line of pictures,
    and my day is brightened every day when I see pictures from
    others....(and I do thank you all for sharing them!)

I'm wanting to take more --if I can ever get a break from work.
    My wife and I went to Goodwill a few days ago and I got 2 nice
    new dresses....(surprised Very Much at the quality of stuff there
    for so cheap!) It seems every time I get half a chance, more work
    pops up. But...it buys the stuff I like, so I can't complain!

As an advanced amateur photographer one would imagine I have a ton of photos of MsVal, but actually no, now a single one. That seems odd, but the explanation is simple. My favorite photographic subjects are interesting and beautiful things. Sadly, I am neither.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Funny MsVal, I'm also a photographer, manly wildlife, but while an Egret maybe prettier, I still take photos of myself from time to time. I started taking pictures back in the 60's. I don't dig out the camera every time, not even all that often, but now and then I get a look I really like, and I'll do a selfie or two, after all wasn't it a crossdresser that invented the selfie. lol
    I started with Polaroid, got brave enough to go to film, then started to develop my own, and took a lot during that time, then I had one of the first digital cameras I found, and that really make it easy.
    It's fun now and then to go back and see how I dressed back then, and how I looked when I was young and thin. It's also a way to remember some great looking clothes that I had many years ago.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.