Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where were you the first time?

Where were you the first time?

Since joining this forum I've read many threads asking when you first wore anything feminine. Those who have read my posts probably know that my "when" came at age seven. Now I'm asking where were you the first time you wore anything feminine?

For me it was in an attic bedroom in our house, that had been vacant for several years. I remember it being a bright summer day and playing in the attic when my cousin started daring my to put on some of the old clothes that were being stored in the attic. Some were boy's and men's clothes and some were girl's and women's.

My cousin found a pair of pink girl's panties and a yellow dress and dared me to put them on. I was scared at first but did it because I wouldn't turn down a dare from him. As soon as I felt the smoothness of the panties and saw how pretty the dress looked on me, I was hooked. That was in 1952 and the rest is history. The house is long gone (and so is my cousin) but the memory remains vivid

Now it's your turn. Where were you the first time you wore anything feminine?
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only
    The short version, I was in my bedroom.

Longer version:

I was about 5 and my mom worked for a Non-profit organization, she would bring her work home like putting together mailouts for donations, home telemarketing, etc. Well, she started bringing bags of donated clothes home to sort. So, I would help her sort them, one day, I found a pair of pink tights and asked her if I could have them. She said no, those are for girls.I begged, pleaded and cried trying to get them, my mom wouldn't budge. So, I started taking what I wanted from the many times she would bring clothes home. I had made myself a nice collection of clothes So, for a while, I would dress in my room, then I stated sneaking out of the house dressed up

In my bedroom & living room, as no one else was home. This was back in the mid 1950's.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I went to my bedroom with one of my moms dresses, a few years later I decided I had to try on a pair of her panties. The rest is history. I'm pretty sure the dress was green. Not real pretty but it was a dress

I think the bedroom has a lot to answer for....
    First dress up.
    First encounter with a girl.
    Lots of other firsts, in my own little world of years ago.
    Some I don't need to remember.

Superman had his "Fortress of solitude"
    I had my bedroom.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Easy one. In my parent's bedroom.
    Hugs,

Teddie

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I was in WI, lol

Ok more serious. I was in my early teens. Had my own bedroom down in the basement. Actually rode my bike to the Goodwill store, bought a few panties and nighties and took them home. It was a faint memory but I remember the journey to where I am now. It was a long and bumpy one and I still did not get to my destination. Wonder if any of us ever really do.
    Erica

I guess I was in my moms arms probably nursing her. She wanted a girl so bad that she even dreamed she had one. She had sewn all these little baby dresses and bonnets. She actually dressed me in them till dad made her stop. At an old farm house near the river. I guess all the frilly clothing she sewed made a lasting impression I know the suckling did.....lol

For me it was in my parents bedroom. Probably at the age of 12 or thirteen. Would put Mom's girdle, stockings and especially the soft smooth silkly slips and nightgowns on along with the bras that would get stuffed with nylons. Would lie on the bed and read sex manuals. I did get caught once cross dressing by my mother and tried to run away.
    From those days,I have always LOVED the feel of the soft material against my skin and still long for the feeling.!
    Last edited by nhlighthouse; 11-19-2013 at 08:00 AM.

About 15 I once dressed in my mothers clothes (plain dress, jacket and heels) and went for a walk. I still remember the excitement.

My two sisters shared a bedroom in the old farm house where I grew up. One night when I was about 13, I was home alone and went into their bedroom and looked into their lingere drawer. I was already fascinated by all of the pretty things they were allowed to have while I was pretty bland. I picked out a pink long leg panty girdle and just tried it on. The attraction was instantaneous. I was hooked. With the time that I had that night I was able to try on a bra, skirt, panties and some slips. I so wished I could have kept some things but I had to put everything back. After that I was in their bedroom every chance I could get. That was 47 years ago and I am still hooked.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I was in junior high. I thought it would be neat to try on some stockings. I don't remember if it was in my parents bedroom or the bathroom. My guess was the bathroom. Easier to hide.

About 5 yrs old, playing in a upstairs bedroom, found a little blue cotton dress in a box of used clothes, will never know why but decided to put it on. that was 61 years ago and I have been hooked ever since

In my sister's room when she wasn't home. I was about eight

Am I the only one who first CDd in the bathroom? Laundry basket, Mom hung her bras on the doorknob, and the only room in the house with a lock.
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    The first time was back in the late fifties in Idaho. I found a yellow sun dress mom had put in the wash and I tried it on.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I honestly I have no idea when the real first time was. My sister and I used to play dress up all of the time as I was growing up. She was older than me and kind of used me as a bit of a barbie. So I grew up in a mix of clothing.

When I was older, in my teens, I stole a Guess jean jacket from my sister and began wearing it. I lied about it of course when my sister asked where her jacket was. At the time I really had no idea why I was doing it. Now when I look back I think, "Oh, I get it now!"

In my car that was parked in the back of a large South Ga. pecan orchard, back in 1970.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

This is a early memory - I was about 3 or 4 and I put on my sisters silky slip under my clothes, it showed under my T shirt and my sister saw it - been doing it ever since................................Debra

I don't know for sure. There were several episodes that could have been the first. I have a very vague memory of playing dress up at a neighbor's house and slipping my feet into high heels. Also at a very young age I didn't have a halloween costume so my mom had me wear my sister's coat. later on at age 7 or 8 I wore some silky doll's panties for days before my mom caught me.

The bathroom was a place to try on bras and panties. Sister's bedroom was a good place to find lovely things to wear. The basement was a favorite spot later on as there were bags of clothes to get into. I raided mom's and sister's closets and drawers throughout the years.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

In the basement (age 9 or 10).

I was relegated the task of trying to straighten it up, and came across several items of my mothers, probably from before she married, so I tried them on.
    DonnaT

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife and I were staying overnight in a hotel. She wanted to see me model the feminine garb we had amassed for the occasion. I changed in the bathroom, opened the door, and then Tina for the first time walked into that hotel room, never expecting the life change those few minutes would generate.

In a upstairs spare bedroom when I was around twelve. My older sister and my mom hung cloths up there when out of season.
    Started with my moms long line corsets and open bottom girdles and hooking nylons up to them was heaven.
    As I progressed into bras and sun dresses it took me more time to get out of them if someone came home early.
    Which did happen once and I got a good spanking for it to never do that again.
    That lasted for about a month and I was right back at it.

I was 7 years old on stage as one of Cinderella's ugly sisters, certainly a more public outing than most! Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    First time for me was at my best friend's house across the street. He had an older sister, and we decided to try on some of her clothes. We were four years old, and she was probably nine or ten. She came home from school, walked into her room, and there we were. At first she was mad at us for wearing her clothes, then she teased us for dressing like girls... then she decided she liked having little girlfriends to dress-up and play dolls with. So we did, and had lots of fun. That lasted until her Mom came in and saw what we were doing, probably two weeks later. 'Til then, I really loved going over to my friend's house to play dress-up. Once his Mom found out and told my Mom, the fun was over. I wasn't allowed to go back over there for a while, and, when I did, we couldn't dress anymore, as his Mom kept an eye on us.

I sometimes wonder whether he continued to dress-up later in life... I know I certainly did!