Thread: Excited to wear a bikini on the beach

Excited to wear a bikini on the beach

My bikini arrived in the mail at the office today. I tried it on in the toilet stall and it fitted perfectly! I even risked opening the stall door to look in the mirror when nobody was there. I am so excited - I can't wait to wear it on the beach. I went out at lunch and bought some accessories - rings and bracelets to complete the look. I shaved my legs completely on Sunday in preparation. I have a day off on Friday and am planning to go to the beach for the day en femme. I asked my boss if I could move my day off to tomorrow because the weather forecast for tomorrow is sunny and for Friday is rainy, but she said no So I'll just have to hope the weather changes, or maybe I can delay my day off if the weather is really bad. I have dreamed of doing this for as long as I can remember. The pink fog has rolled in thick! I'll let you know how it goes.

Hugs, Steffi
    I dance to a different beat.

Good for you Stephy! Apparently the weather where you are at is better then where I'm at! It would have to warm up about fifty degrees to consider wearing a bikini where I live!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Steffi,
    I know how you must feel.
    Just make sure you look nice.
    Presentation is what it's all about.
    Especially in a bikini.
    Have fun and enjoy the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ive worn my one pieces at my community pool. Just quick dips. One day I will swim laps hehe

Had to laugh as right below this thread about wearing a bikini to the beach is another thread regarding dressing one's age. As a mature GG any wish to be seen in a bikini left me years ago, yet what woman doesn't like being thought of as younger than her years. Make me believe the answer lies somewhere between these two diverse threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Florence View Post
    Had to laugh as right below this thread about wearing a bikini to the beach is another thread regarding dressing one's age. As a mature GG any wish to be seen in a bikini left me years ago, yet what woman doesn't like being thought of as younger than her years. Make me believe the answer lies somewhere between these two diverse threads.
    Do you think 39 is too old to wear a bikini?

Banned Read only
    Enjoy, Stephy! Remember to wear plenty of sunscreen, drink lots and bring a cover-up just in case.

On a lighter note, can you imagine how fun it would be to get a group of CD girls to the beach or pool to show off their swimsuits and looks?

Hey Stefy ...how about going to a tanning salon if the weather is rainy? just a thought! Mychelle

Quote Originally Posted by Stephy View Post
    Do you think 39 is too old to wear a bikini?
    Of coarse not, your only as young as you feel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware of pink fog, know your beach, safety first ! Don't do like me who stopped at an unknown beach while on a coastal road trip, believed there was only sand and silt, went to swim in my new side-tie bikini, then broke a toe while kicking a shallow rock that did appear at high tide

You go girl. I could never pass in a bikini at the beach, but I still enjoy wearing one at the beach. I'm a little crazy, but I just wear a bikini bottom and try to have a fun time.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t=#post3199970

Watch out for the bikini tan lines. Apparently they show up when showering and dressing at your local gym after a weekend on the beach in a bikini. Don't ask me how I know that.

i once wore a bikini out on the beach with my friends it was fun

I had a great time at the beach today despite the bad weather. I asked a tourist to take a photo for me when I arrived (before I got into my bikini) - it's posted on the photos board. The morning started with 2 hours preparation - shaving legs, arms, doing makeup, styling my wig, tucking and taping and putting on my forms. Unfortunately the bikini top did not hold the forms in place sufficiently for the self-adhesive to work and they fell out! At least this happened before I left the house, so I switched to using socks. When I got to the beachfront, I started by browsing the bikini shops because they have much more choice there than in the city. I found a top that looked ideal and asked to try it on. The SO didn't mind at all. I tried it with the forms and could tell they were much better supported, so I bought it. I then went to the ladies changeroom at the beach and changed tops in one of the cubicles. There were other ladies in the changeroom, but I didn't get any complaints or dirty looks. Walking along the beachfront, I also had no problems so I think I must have blended well enough. I went down onto the beach and looked for a place to lie. The beach was almost deserted, so I went to the main area between the flags where there were a few people. I stripped down to my bikini and sat down. It was fantastic to realise a lifelong dream. I applied some sunscreen and then sat watching the view and observing others and their reactions. I did get a few double takes and one guy kept turning around and looking, but no rude remarks. I even mustered up the courage to walk down to the waters edge and take a dip just up to my thighs. I couldn't get right in because my wig would have come off. After a few hours the wind came up, so I went and changed and bought some takeout. By then the rain was pouring down and I headed back to the car. It was a great day spent em femme. Just had to share it!

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    How fun! I've done a bikini photo shoot and it was amazing!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You'll be fine, Stephy! Don't let anyone tell u different. Unless it's your mirror?

If I can wear one, anyone can! I'm 70, btw.

IMG_0951 (3) (534x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephy View Post
    I had a great time at the beach today despite the bad weather. I asked a tourist to take a photo for me when I arrived (before I got into my bikini) - it's posted on the photos board. The morning started with 2 hours preparation - shaving legs, arms, doing makeup, styling my wig, tucking and taping and putting on my forms. Unfortunately the bikini top did not hold the forms in place sufficiently for the self-adhesive to work and they fell out! At least this happened before I left the house, so I switched to using socks. When I got to the beachfront, I started by browsing the bikini shops because they have much more choice there than in the city. I found a top that looked ideal and asked to try it on. The SO didn't mind at all. I tried it with the forms and could tell they were much better supported, so I bought it. I then went to the ladies changeroom at the beach and changed tops in one of the cubicles. There were other ladies in the changeroom, but I didn't get any complaints or dirty looks. Walking along the beachfront, I also had no problems so I think I must have blended well enough. I went down onto the beach and looked for a place to lie. The beach was almost deserted, so I went to the main area between the flags where there were a few people. I stripped down to my bikini and sat down. It was fantastic to realise a lifelong dream. I applied some sunscreen and then sat watching the view and observing others and their reactions. I did get a few double takes and one guy kept turning around and looking, but no rude remarks. I even mustered up the courage to walk down to the waters edge and take a dip just up to my thighs. I couldn't get right in because my wig would have come off. After a few hours the wind came up, so I went and changed and bought some takeout. By then the rain was pouring down and I headed back to the car. It was a great day spent em femme. Just had to share it!
    Wow! I'm really happy for you Sounds like you hit a big milestone in your life, glad you shared it with us!

as doc says, you're never too old to wear a bikini... you're only as young as you feel... glad to see that you have the courage to wear one out.. awesome!