Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sports and crossdressing

Sports and crossdressing

Ever golf en femme? Ever play tennis en femme? Ever play horse shoes en femme? Ever play softball en femme? Ever play ice hockey en femme? The list goes on and on. Every once in a while I see questions of this nature posted. I'm honestly wondering what engaging in any sport we enjoy has to do with CDing. You're going to enjoy it regardless of how you dress, right? If you do that it's totally your choice the way I see it. Just wondering what the connection might be. Call me inquisitive.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Good question, for me to play golf enfem would just be so much fun. For one I love the ladies golf outfits, the cute skirts and tops are just wonderful.
    Im not sure if its a connection to or has anything to do with being a CD but just once would love to give it a try but it would have to be with other CDs for sure would never venture out to a course on my own. Im not sure I would even put on the makeup to play just to play in a skirt would be fun for me.

I also would love to golf en femme does anyone anywhere know a course that is open to us????

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I wear a sports bra while playing any sport, but its for necessity not to CD.

Yeah and hitting from the women's T boxes would give a whole new meaning. Really my sport is hunting or fishing now. I think I could sit in a deer stand enfemme but having to cast off the front deck of a bass boat in heels would be a killer. My wife and I are in the senior bowling league and I've really wondered what that would be like also but would have to come out to enjoy that experience...

Raced my sailboat dressed! No heels though--

I had a friend years ago who used to have Sunday breakfast in her makeup, heels and peignoir outfit. She lived near the woods and whenever she spotted a deer, she would grab her shot gun and go out in the woods in that get up. I never saw her bag one en femme but hopefully she changed before she processed it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I wear the same gear my female team mates wear playing ice hockey including a sports bra and Jill Shorts... lucky for me I'm not endowed enough so that female pelvic protection works as good or better than a male cup....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It beats getting bored circling around a mall in a skirt! Actually, sports have a great deal of challenge as far as dressing goes. Usually the female dress is very formfitting and so the challenge is to pass as a woman and also get the benefit of doing the activity at the same time. I've done cycling, it requires padding in the right places and the experience is incredible....you literally feel naked at first and I think you actually can pass better because there are more obviously feminine cues. For me...the main issue was boredom, I get bored of dressing for the sake of dressing.
    Chickie

A couple of years ago I had a Cd'ing buddy that golfed and played tennis en-fem quite a bit with me. CD'ing was NOT the main thing in the friendship between use. Just an added bonus. My CD'ing buddies wife was tolerant, like my wife, as well. Which made it very nice because my wife and my buddies wife got to be close friends. This couple enjoyed the same things we did and we spent a lot of time with them. Then they moved and I haven't been able to strike up a friendship with anyone around my age where the parameters are the same. Still looking for friendships, as it's tennis season again!
    Never gave hunting en-fem much of a thought for two reasons. My "macho" hunting buddies are armed , and when I'm out in the woods I am concentrating on what I'm doing not what I wearing.

There seems to be a lot of girls that would love to golf enfemme. You can count me in on that one. I love the idea of wearing a cute golf outfit AND the red tees. I have on several occasions fished enfemme and enjoyed it, even though at times it was nerve racking if another boat started getting too close.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

I know I'm really drawn to the cute golf outfits for sure not to mention I love to play the game.

Of course, why didn't I think of it? If I play golf then I can use the ladies tee box. Just the advantage this old man's golf game needs!
    Hugs,
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    I'm not much into sports BUT I do Zumba and go to the gym, prior to my transition I did it in a kinda ando/ambigus style, but and this might sound funny, I quite cross dressing but then I'm a woman and I have no desires to be male again LOL

CDing is the sport I play.

I sometimes cycle en femme. The longest I have ridden was around 30 miles - wearing women's black shorts, a pink and white jersey, and a sports bra. Cycling shoes seem to be non gender specific, although I prefer silver one (They match my saddle and handlebar tape). As far as I know, no one looked at my twice.

I play golf and have played tennis en femme. Yes, playing the sport was fun, and playing that same sport dressed en femme was even more fun. Try it, you may have the same experience. I am always trying to do things en femme that I have done in male mode. That makes for an interesting Bucket List.

I have played tennis in femme, was the best tennis I ever played!!!

For me, dressing and doing sports or physical activity simply adds to my motivation. This morning was an example. I did not want to get up and run but as I lay there in bed I realized I could wear my female running shorts and top out in the open (I ran at 0600 so it was still dark) and the idea of being able to dress and run was motivation to get going!

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

I've been hunting undresses the last few days.

Danni yeah I've walked in my local park many times in my girl shorts and tops, and in daylight, loved it, a little nervous at first but got over it

I'm with Candice - wearing something on top is mandatory...

I play ice hockey, and really besides a sports bra and a pelvic protector its really hard to make goalie gear look sexy on the outside. Sports bra not so necessary for me, and I am not going to give up my padded goalie jock for a pelvic protector, uh uh, not gonna do it, hit there tooooo many times. I guess I will just have to live with my boy hobby. Sides goalie gear stinks, don't want my girl things to get all stinky, eww. ;-)

Just A Girl Next Door
    I went to a baseball game this past summer en femme. Nothing racy, just a blouse, sweater & jeans. I even wore red, the Angels color! They lost but otherwise the day went just fine.

I'm definitely more motivated to go to gym when I'm wearing at least one female item of clothing. But going fully eg femme means I have to wear makeup, so I can't work up a sweat without ruining my look.
    I dance to a different beat.