Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sports and crossdressing

I have played golf dressed in fem, funny how somethings you would nerve notice in boy mode are so obvious in female mode..... like your swing needs to change, (at least if your a C-cup) or Darn, I forgot to wear a scarf or scrungie for my hair. But all in all. what a wonderful day I had, the the fellows I played with actually shared their Bloody Marys with me too!
    Last edited by Jenny Doolittle; 11-25-2013 at 10:27 AM. Reason: spelling error

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Well, I am closeted and so an en-femme track star in my own right.

"OMG! Was that the garage door opening? Did someone just knock?" More effective than the starting pistol at the Olympic 100 meter dash. I couldn't imagine playing anything too well with the forms on, well, especially if it involved a lot of running or jumping.

About the only sport that I have done en-femme is kayaking. Two piece swimsuit ended up with a few tan lines that needed to fade before I could go shirtless. (But it was worth it!)