Thread: My Sexiest Shaving Method....

My Sexiest Shaving Method....

I've only shaved my legs a few times in my life, but have for the past two winters (waist to feet, along with leaving just enough of a girlie patch...), and hope to continue year to year. I find my wife's shaving creme leaves me with that feminine tingle and smoothness which I find quite nice, albeit with some razor burn, but more recently have tried the sugaring method (sugar, lemon juice, olive oil mix) that leaves me feeling REALLY sexy smooth, and minimizes the burn.

Check out this delightful recipe: http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/...soft-legs.html

Join me in some sexiness girls!!!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Oh heck I must be turning into a real girl. Shaving my legs every few days in order to keep them smooth is more like work than pleasure. I do it because I hate hair where it doesnt belong. Maybe its just me.
    Erica

Same her. After the first 'shave', I just can't stand the stubble so I've been shaving every three days or so just 'cuz. For me, it's the body in the shower with conditioner and the face at the sink....

Renne.....

I shave most everyday. I look and feel so much better without all that hair everywhere.

I dunno about sexy, i mean it's kind of a PITA doing it every couple of days to avoid stubble . Most women don't have to shave that often. Now, eating a cream puff, that's sexy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I shave my whole body everyday and have been for many years, I do enjoy the process and the end results are wonderful. When I was in the hospital I couldn't shave for several days and it about drove me crazy with the stubble. I shave twice on sunday once in the morning and once at night, it grows that fast.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Yeah maybe shaving can be sexy the first few times. After the one hundredth time, it's just another maintenance item that needs to be accomplished on schedule! There's a lot of maintenance to being a girl. This can be a really high maintenance hobby!

Nothing worse than stubble.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

My sexiest shaving method would have to be standing on my head.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

After hundreds of leg shaves it still feels so sexy.....especially sliding on those new sheer hose righ out of the package.

If you really want to feel good shaving use the "Intuition" Razor. I has some cream in the razor and feel great

Shave my legs everyday, very easy in the shower if you stay on top of it, love the feel of no hair on my legs and slipping into pantyhose
    Steffanie52

This should be in Beauty, when you get 10 posts you can post there
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,