Thread: On observing male behaviour.

On observing male behaviour.

I watched some typical male behaviour, and chuckled to myself. They were preparing to go to a sporting event.
    I watched them paint their faces, don their idols jersey, and head out to basically drink and hang out with their cronies.
    What kind of knucklehead would do that, I said, as I put on my makeup, and my favorite Marilyn Monroe dress, getting ready for a girls night out, and some appletinis.

Not all males behave like that. I don't think it's "typical".
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

YMMV
    haha, bet you smelled better
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

Yes Paula, you ARE doing the same thing.
    The end result is, you are both having fun.

Linda,
    I think you missed that one.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    I watched some typical male behaviour, and chuckled to myself. They were preparing to go to a sporting event.
    I watched them paint their faces, don their idols jersey, and head out to basically drink and hang out with their cronies.
    What kind of knucklehead would do that, I said, as I put on my makeup, and my favorite Marilyn Monroe dress, getting ready for a girls night out, and some appletinis.
    Very cute. What an ass toot observation!

I'll bet they don't play or watch cricket.

Oh so true - we really all, male / female have our gender based ritual behavioral patterns; shopping or fishing = both aren't we lucky we have it all....................Debra

A friend of mine who is pretty much a redneck wannabe told he once had a party outside in his yard around a campfire dressed up in only caveman attire. He said about a dozen friends did it... he is the kind of guy that would freak out if he ever knew I CD'd. Anyhow, I thought it was a little strange, but no big deal.
    Chickie

Some people play golf, some go to football games some go shopping, and some dress in girl clothes, what ever flips your switch. The other note is that there is someone who will help you spend a lot of money to do what ever it is that flips your switch. Maybe we all live in glass houses, Bria

Then you haven't seen me run around my living room in heels and a skirt kissing my Liverpool FC shirt after they score a goal(fortunately the lipstick comes out). Wish it was a better environment for me to go out and be with like minded folks, share a pint, and be who I am, but till that happens I still luv my sports.

Bottom line is, we do what makes us happy Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Zoom, Swish
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Seinfeld always has an answer for this. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fowd29dOyh0

I think watching women's behavior is far more interesting and I can learn something from it. I know what male behavior is. I've been one all my life.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Linda,
    I think you missed that one.
    adjective
    adjective: typical

having the distinctive qualities of a particular type of person or thing.
    I think that the behavior described would be distinctive of males over females. It wasn't an "all or none" statement

Quote Originally Posted by GaleWarning View Post
    I'll bet they don't play or watch cricket.
    Touche' All that face paint would stain the white sweaters. I was going to say "nor golf or tennis" but having seen what some people around here wear for that...I would have been wrong
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    I guess to each their own, eh?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt