Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Redheads

Redheads

I love redheads. One of our members is said to be a redhead, I think, and that got me wondering how many redheads we have around here.

Are you a redhead?

Is your SO a redhead?

What hair color do you like most on yourself or SOs, including potential SOs?

Have you worn a red-haired wig, or used red hair coloring?

Or would you like to?

What's better, red hair or red dress?

Do redheaded men make better CDs?

David Caruso is a redhead who looks decent for a guy.

(Has this subject been discussed lately? If so, sorry about that.)
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I am a redhead as Suzanne. I had wanted to be a blonde but the red wig was so much better. Now I love being a red head and couldn't bear to be anything else.
    Suzanne

I am strawberry blonde, but that strawberry is turning grey, and the blond is going dull. Plus I keep my hair short for work reasons. I would luv to have long hair and would color it to get the grey out. So that leaves me with wigs. I have tried a blonde wig early on, and it really did not go with my pale features and freckles. Now I look for nice auburn/paprika wig colors as those seem to fit my complexion and style better. I love rockin it as a red head ;-)

I am red head a true strawberry blonde, very light eyebrows and eyelashes; SO is a brunette (my favorite color) I have blonde, brown and red wigs my current one is in my avatar - and the best one for me ? I think....and my fave color is red..............................Debra

When I was 17, I painted my hair red like this, obviously somewhat inspired by this guy

but I did other colours as wel, including green and blue.

But that's not really what you meant, is it?

I love my red wig and wish it was natural, but alas, i am but a meere blonde.
    "Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There's no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door...or lock it tight." - Urahara Kisuke

I am blond all the way through, I do have a reddish tinged wig.
    Looks fabulous with the right gear.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Guilty as charged. LOL
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I'm red haired. brunette, blonde, raven haired, silver haired and gray as it suits my fancy and the situation dictates. Hey, no on can ever accuse me of showing favoritism.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'll have to give it a try.

I prefer red for both wearing and looking at. Just so striking. Which reminds me, I really need to update my avatar.

I might like to try being a redhead. I do like redheads.
    Dana M

look at my profile picture
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Julie is a redhead -- actually a strawberry/auburn/blonde blend. Bought the wig on a whim and it just felt it suited me -- only one I've worn since.

I've always been a redhead, I just enjoy the color.

Enfemme I'm usually a redhead. BTW way back in the 1940's my female name was Maureen( for Ms O'Hara) Fleming(for MsRhonda) two stunning auburn beauties.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 11-22-2013 at 07:01 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Love the red head look, love the copper red wigs mostly, just enjoy the color, let me know what you think
    Attached Images Attached Images
    So, I'm just a guy, who likes looking like a girl, why is that so wrong?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/96259671@N04/
    [SIGPIC]

I am not a Redhead, but my brother and sister are and a lot of siblings are too, that is way I like to play with the redhead look
    back 4.jpg

I'm almost a redhead, my hair is auburn.

Platinum Member
    It all depends on ones skin tones. My wife is a redhead, kinda at the strawberry blonde end of the spectrum. She has very white skin and freckles. I'm more Nordic in completion, with more of a tan in summer and a bit ruddy in the winter. I guess a dishwater blonde seems more suitable for me.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I actually had reddish brown hair when I had hair...
    Last edited by S. Lisa Smith; 11-21-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm a redhead and have the terribly ugly skin to prove it. Not much of the red hair left, tho.

Fortunately, Sherry can be whatever I choose.
    Including a redhead. But, with a lot prettier skin than mine!

48852.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Okay, my decision is that all of the redheads here look fabulous and anyone who likes redheads obviously has very good taste, just like CDs have for wearing women's clothes.

My sister and my Mom are redheads and Grandma was and maybe her grandma was too. I'm kind of auburn-blonde.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

This poses an interesting question. Is there a direct correlation between CDing and liking redheads? I have a huge thing for redheads. Give me a beautiful redhead and I'm putty. Wouldn't mind getting hold of a wig in one of the natural shades either.

Maybe we should make a redhead appreciation thread?

In the mean time, here's my favourite. I can't tell if I want to be with her, or be her.

I have 2 wigs that are the same style one is blonde and the other an off blonde I suppose. It is my favorite wig (the off blonde one) but I like them both. So this post has got me thinking maybe I should spring for a red one of the same style. Hmmm. Now I might have to spend some more money . The one Georgia has on is beautiful.