Thread: Like Xanax

Like Xanax

Had a chance to dress tonight after a long stretch without. Between day job, side job one, and side job two, I've just not had any opportunities to open the drawers and closets.

Stress has really been building for me, as I'm trying to launch a business by January 1 while balancing everything else. Been on the road, to boot. I've been at a sort of peak of anxiety for the last couple of weeks.

I had some edits to do on a project this evening, and for ONCE, I was in my home office with no one else around. Took a few minutes to pull out some of my wardrobe. It's amazing how quickly the anxiety started to shed. Starting to think doctors should start prescribing peep toe d'orsay heels, a pencil skirt, and pearls instead of Xanax.

Glad this community is here, it's nice to talk about these things.

I hear ya'! Life can really get in the way sometimes! Sometimes we must back off and enjoy being ourselves! And what better way is there to do it then in a skirt!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I know what you mean, I have been really stressed lately and getting in some girl time does help to relieve the tension. At the end of the day a nice hot shower a close shave and something pretty will help with my depression. I don't like how those drugs make me feel, I have tried some of them and won't again. Panties and bras are a much better drug, at least for me it is.

Working out of the country for half the year severally limits the opportunities for any "girl" time.

Consequently I can be pretty stressed out when I get home after a long trip. My wife will always try to give me a day for just "Linda" at the house alone. It helps shed all the tension from the last few months.

I don't know if it would work as well as Xanax but I'd definately go for it!

That's exactly how my gender counselor phrased it to my wife, it's like taking a xanax.
    Now when I start getting over stressed or crabby my wife says put on a bra or something :-)

I don't think Xanax has half the effect, why use chemicals when you can use natural plant products like cotton.
    They make bikinis out of plants.
    Another nice product is something silkworms spit out and make cocoons with.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.