Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's the Manliest Crossdresser?

I have been a firefighter for 20 years, I also teach fire academy and work on fire trucks part time. I ride a Harley, drive a huge truck, restore muscle cars, do all sorts of woodworking, construction and welding. I run a lot and lift weights regularly. I'm built like a linebacker. I've got my transformation down to where I've been in girl mode and walked right past people that know my male self without even a second look or hint of recognition and vice versa. I don't think I act super girly when dressed, but my wife says I carry myself different. Not way effeminate, just gentler, better posture, etc. She says I normally stomp into a room like a lumberjack and everyone knows I have arrived.

I myself am an avid gym rat as well as crossdresser. I am guessing there are many manly men who still enjoy crossdressing.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Is there such a thing as manly or as feminine. Or is it how you feel on the inside.
    I can say I was manly this weekend. Sat out in single digit weather with my son deer hunting, we braved the cold for a day and a half, he harvested a deer. I gutted it for the first time, had a friend show us how to butcher it. I was right there with bloddy hands all of this while teaching the son that I fathered. I guess I am a man. Well Im no more of a man then than my friends wife. She also harvester her first buck this weekend, she too gutted it herself and she was right there helping us butcher it today. And needless to say she is a very lovely young lady.
    So with all of that said, what is manly and what is feminine?
    Erica

I say that I am. Anyone want to make something of it?

See, nobody can deny it. No posts since mine. LOL.
    Last edited by SherriePall; 11-26-2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: added a line
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I don't have a manly occupation, but I do play manly sports. I play organized tackle football. I play running back, and Free Safety or Linebacker. However I do get to wear under-armour which is a lot like pantyhose underneath my football pants!

I 'm retired from three different careers and all very considered very manly. How little they knew. To almost everyone I know outside of family consider me a manly man. It's fun to have two personalities and looks.

It looks like we are all like double agents, or secret agents in disguises.

Banned Read only
    After reading this and seeing what you girls define a manly man as, I guess I am not. I have never played sports, don't even know much about them at all. I hate going to family get-togethers because there is always a football game on and everyone is cheering for whatever reason, I find it pointless. My career, yeah there are women in the Army too, so I wouldn't say that is manly, unless of coarse your MOS is male specific, which mine was not. I have been a single parent for 9 years, I enjoy teaching and helping my daughter. I love to cook, I keep my home very clean and thoughtfully decorated. I can appreciate the beauty and design of architecture, I love going to art galleries, we have a wonderful fine arts center here. Oh, and I am real big in the car scene, but there are just as many women into cars as there are men, so that doesn't count. Since I am out of the Army now, I started up a home business dealing directly with some of the industry leaders in the car culture.

Still, I don't really see an individuals occupation as an expression of their gender role.

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    I never played contact sports as I'm not a burly build, but I am a lumberjack. I also farm and run a sawmill. Yes I moved a lot of those "small square" bales of hay, but for the last couples years almost all the hay is put up in round bales as that is what most of my customers want.

I remember when I was a skinny kid of about 14 years old and 100 pounds, and my dad decided to have 2 18 year old, 180+ pound football palyers help us. After ONE load on the wagon they decided to go to town to get better gloves and we never saw them again. They couldn't keep up with the little skinny kid.

I still have smaller arms than most women and my wife says better legs, but I do need padding to get a nice shape.

There are members here who, still attached to their penis, declare "I am a woman". Choosing to ignore all the evidence that indicates otherwise, they are saying that the only important thing is the brain, and their brain says they are women. If so, then the same goes for being a man, not your build, your body hair, your voice, nor your job or interests.
    So, it may be that the manliest of us are the fetish dressers, transforming ourselves into the most feminine creatures in order to enjoy the sex that follows without the complications of relationships. Getting what we want, how we want it, when we want it.

Lol OP........

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I have had jobs that and do right now that are mainly the male dominated kind of activities. I also worked in social services types of jobs that are predominantly femaile dominated occupations. I have spent a lot of time over the years though doing things like riding motorcyles, Harley's and dirt bikes, and there was time in my life where I thought fighting someone was the man thing to do. I sure don't all that feminine at least in the face when I'm dressed so I guess I would be considered to be a manly crossdresser if you just looked at the outside picture of things. However, when I put on those clothes I'm not manly on the inside and I'm not sure I am all that manly all the time even when not dressed. At least in my heart.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

I've mentioned this before, but why try and re-enforce gender stereotypes on a forum more-or-less dedicated to smashing them?

Do you giggle at male nurses or female auto mechanics? It's the 21st century - get over it!!!

Best Regards,
    SS

My personality from years ago would press more towards a manly man. A tall, skinny, mouthy, redneck, underweight, lanky, somewhat uncoordinated man. My jobs have included all phases of residential construction, to almost everything in maufacturing. Am currently back into plumbing unfortunately, having to deal with heavy pipe, eels, tank lids, pumps, toilets, ect... But at the end of the day, when i get home, and get my daily Karin time, im very girly