Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife found my stash

Wife found my stash

Since the first of the year I have been buying sexy panties and bras. And I was putting them in my dresser under my tees. Will the wife did my wash one day and put away some my tees and saw the panties and some lipstick. When I came home she confronted me and told me to get rid of them. I toss the lipstick right there and the next morning she went for her walk I started getting the things out of the house.
    I had over 20 panties 7 bras 1 skirt and top a skort and top for golf and 2 skorts and tees for exercising. So I got 3 bags put some panties in it I did like and gave them to her. The second bag I went into the closet and some of my man shirts that I don't wear and put them on the bottom I put a skort a tee and shorts that were XS that I could not wear and took it to good will. The third bag I put everything else in it and put it in a suit case in the basement. On the way to good will I pass my wife walking and showed her bag.
    When got home I gave the panties she said I had good taste in cloths.

Later I was thinking about what I had bought this year. 3 pair of high heels 1 floral dress 1 skirt cami and top and a dressy skirt and top in gold 20 tees and tanks tops 1 pair of skinny jeans size 2.

My wife knows that I was CD before we married and doesn't want to dress up. But most of my cloths are female. I have no male underwear. All my jeans are women jeans most of all tees and tanks are womens.

I love my wife and I try not to dress but I love to shop and when I get a free offer from VS for a panty I go.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Sounds like a pretty shitty deal to me. She knew you were CD before you married and thought that because of the marriage that you would change? so now you run around with no under wear on? and She kept your nicer panties? sound to me like you and her need to sit down and have a real, nice, long conversation.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

No she knows I won't change. I have cotton bikini panties and yes she kept the sexy ones but I still have some just can't wear them all the time.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

So basically you have a DADT relationship and when she comes across your things, she makes you throw them away even though she knew from the off set that you are a CD and it won't change. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that SHE KNEW and it sounds like she hasn't done any background as to what that meant to you as a person BEFORE she married you.

I can see this sort of reaction if the sister didn't tell their SO before they got married or too far into the relationship, but your marriage leaves me perplexed. It's not like she shouldn't have expected to find those things. I still say you two should have a long truthful talk about all of this because it sounds like your going to have troubled waters ahead.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Or was it a case of too much? I, too, have a habit of buying more things than I can ever wear anywhere, but for a few minutes in the house or a couple of times a year out. I have to twist my wife's arm to buy any clothes for herself.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

We're good friends we love doing things together. We shop together and she knows I'm looking at cloths for me because she doesn't wear skirts or dresses or heels. And she knows that I will keep buying things. We have talked this out before we got married and at 66 she said she'll live with it.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    All I can say is, you can wear jeans size 2? Not fair!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    How can she find your stash when she knows you cross dress and you only wear women's underwear? I'm not following.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    All I can say is, you can wear jeans size 2? Not fair!
    And womens jeans do feel diffirent than mens they're a lot softer.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I think you should sit with her and try to find a happy medium were both of you can win, and show her who wears the pants in that relationship, or who where's the skirt. You know what I mean.LOL.

Silver Member
    It appears that you have given up quite a lot of feminine attire - which will probably be replaced very soon with "new" items., but how much has she given up? Although you state "you are good friends and love to do things together", you both need to communicate, set boundaries, and respect each others privacy! Your feminine feelings & needs will never go away, and may grow stronger- no matter how many times she demands "you get rid of your feminine things"! IMO it sounds like a give and take relationship - you give (up) & she takes (control).

Oh how I feel for you, I too cannot resist a bargain when I see it. I live in uk and cannot pass a Matalan store without a bag in my hand. This is my very first attempt at communicating on the forum and plan to put a full account of myself very soon. Good luck, my wife is very very slowly coming to terms with it but the emphasis is on slowly, she has just given me some of her duplicated makeup and jewellery . Progress can be slow but worth the wait.
    Hugs Heather

Seriously, how long did you think you could get away with "hiding" bras in your dresser drawer? I suspect you somehow wanted to get caught.

It's time for you and your wife to have a talk about your desire to crossdress. Keeping secrets from a spouse seldom works and hiding things in such obvious places almost never works.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

The best place to hide clothes is certainly not in your drawer.
    Keep them out of sight for now and work on your wife slowly so as she may eventually accept what you do.
    Drop the deceit also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If she knew at rhe onset of your relationship rhen there shouldnt have been any suprise on her side.
    I dont understand why you had to hid your things if she knew.
    Something just doesnt seem right to me.
    All I can do is wish you both good luck and hopecully you xan both come to sme sort of agreement.
    Renee

WOW! That sux!
    She knew, she shoulda come to terms with it. If she couldn't she should've told you at the beginning.
    Sounds like a good talk is in order.
    I wish you the best of luck.

P.S. Don't throw anymore away. So wasteful and expensive.

I can't marry a woman who won't accept my crossdressing, as I have probably $50,000 in women's clothes!
    !

Jeez, and I have a whole room just for my stuff!
    There are hooks on the doorl and I will often hang up my outfit of choice on them. My wife will sometimes change the top or bottom for what she thinks matches best (my fashion sense in nil).

Honestly I can't even fathom trying to hide something like this from my spouse. You might as well try to hide that you like Selena Gomez and Greys Anatomy!

I don't really know how I would react if my wife ever said stop, throw it all away, because I know it wouldn't be possible for me to do so, I've tried.

She knows I didn't get rid of everything. She's not looking but knows some things are still here she just doesn't want to know about them. She can't get her around the fact that I like to dress in womens cloths. She tells me my the best man she has ever been with and I treat her great and give her anything she wants.

We have had our talks about this before we got married and she was OK with it but didn't want to see me dressed up. I think she knows I dress up when she's not home because she always calls before coming back home if she has been gone for awhile.

This is my third wife and the first 2 didn't like it either.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I am confused.
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Do yourself a big favor, and sit down and talk with her. It sounds like if you do not communicate with her concerning your dressing, you will be looking for #4.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Platinum Member
    I'm a bit confused. If you wife knew before you married, and if you have no male underwear, why was it necessary or even remotely appropriate for her to suggest that you discard clothing she never sees outside a dresser drawer?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm a little confused also.
    My wife finds my clothes kicking around the house and get miffed because she don't want our son to see it.
    She knows about my wig and makup. ( our son is 22 pops by unannounced)
    But she never makes me throw it out. She has acceped that part of me and know it will never go away.
    So again I'm so confused with you situation ?

Julie S

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Confused here as well.

I'm confuse to. She knows I dress up but doesn't want to see my things. But yesterday after giving her some of my panties she goes into her closet and gives me 3 of her things she doesn't wear a sweat shirt with a silver zipper and chain on it 2 long sleeve tees that are in female colors. She sees the tees and tanks I have and they all female colors but she not upset with them. only the fancy ones with lace and satin.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN