Thread: Coincidence or what?

Coincidence or what?

Well it happened again, after I tell you about this time you are all going to think I am a liar. Today was looking like a full Maria day, my son went to work at 10am and my wife and daughter were going out with a few friends for the day and were waiting for there ride at around 11am. At 10am my company phone rang and I looked at the number and it was the boss calling, I ignored it and let it go to voice mail, ten minutes later a friend calls who usually only calls when he needs something, again ignore it and off to voice mail, ten minutes after that comes the call from my mothering law telling me that my friend called her house looking for me. Tell her if he calls again she couldn't get a hold of me. Then came the call that freaked me out, as my wife's friend is pulling in the driveway and my wife is saying bye, the phone rings and this time it's my mother, I answer the phone and she is freaking out because out of nowhere she herd a sound and now water is leaking from the ceiling. Holy sh!?, I can't believe it, what the he!@ is the chance of this happening right now. My wife was still waving goodbye when I ran passed her to go to my moms house. I get to my moms house I open the ceiling to see two copper water pipe rubbing against each other and they wore a hole into one of them. Well I am not a plumber but I am a bit of a handy man, so I went home got my tools and fixed it and returned home now at 330pm and as I walked in the door the phone rang again and it's my wife telling me they will be home in half an hour. I checked the caller list and the last phone call before that was my mother when she called for the leak. Nobody else called the rest of the day and the house was empty. Is that the scariest story you ever herd, would you not after a day like today get some Rubbermaid containers and just put everything away and put out the white flag and give up. If this wasn't a sign from some kind of power from above I don't know what is.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 11-23-2013 at 03:59 PM.

When life happens, it sucks. It affects us all in different ways.
    1. The typical, non CDing male, could feel hurt because he was planning to watch a football game and now has to sacrifice his football game to tend to a problem.
    2. A GG who was planning a day of shopping now might be resentful that she hat to ditch shopping day to tend to something more urgent.
    3. A CD who was planning a full day en femme might be resentful for having to revert to male mode.
    4. A transitioning TS may feel resentful if they're early in transition and have to present as male for the day.
    5. A fully-transitioned TS may feel angry if they're misgendered, and may face the same issue as the GG who has to ditch shopping day.
    6. A child who was looking forward to going to the carnival may either have to ditch the carnival, or at least do it without dad being present.

Sometimes God has other plans for us. It sucks. I can feel the pain when I've had to lose a day of CDing to having to tend to life in male mode. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

As they say in spanish - caca pass. It means - shit happens. Have had many of those days.

Put out the white flag and give up!!! HELL NO! Just get rid of the damn phone!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Been there more than once.
    Worked all week out on the road (in my truck) and put in close to 80 hours and 3200 miles and my boss calls Sat morning saying the yard manager needs someone to work the yard all weekend 12 hours Sat and 10 on Sun.
    I told him I had plans with my family and couldn't do it ( my wife and kids in the car ready to go) well he said I have no choice in the matter.
    Had to tell my family and they were crushed.My wife didn't speak to me for a month over it.
    Not only that I had to head out on my route the next week 1:00 am Monday morning.Another 3200 mile 80 hour workweek.
    It sucks but not much you can do about it but suck it up.

Just call it a lost day, for want of a better phrase.
    We have all experienced them, planned sickie and then all hell breaks loose.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So, what DID your boss want?

Aspiring Member
    if something bad can happen, it will happen and at the worst possible time
    ..................Murphy's Law

So, two days in a row. What did you do or say to Murphy?

Aspiring Member
    I believe you and no it's not coincidence. Some spirit or spirits were conspiring to prevent you from enjoying the day en femme. Why they were at you I cannot know. Gods way of saying you can't put this over on me I know exactly what you want to do and no not today. You can't hide from the Universe. It knows about your CD.
    These spirits will mess with you from time to time. I can't explain it but it is real.

Don't feel alone. I missed the whole day yesterday too.

Banned Read only
    Sometimes you gotta have a lil "me" time. Usually when I plan a day to dress, I turn off my phone so I can have that me time. I sure wouldn't take it as a reason to give up because you can't, it's who you are, accept it and move on.

Be thankful that the call came before you were all dressed up the the day. There's nothing worse than being dressed to the nines in my LBD and 4" heels only to look out and see a yard full of cows that had got out of pasture LOL!

Sometimes days are like that, You juts have to go with the flow and hope for another time.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Coincidence or what? I've had so many of those days I can't count them all.