Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: time to bare all

time to bare all

Since my teenage years I have always fantasised about being a woman. I managed to get hold of a girlfriends lipstick and try it on and it felt good even amazing but that is not all I want to share with you all its the fantasy that I would like to share.

I have always fantasised about being a proper woman with all the bits in the right places and in my fantasy I am drop dead gorgeous sexy and popular. Part of that fantasy involves being intimate with a man and get this I dont find men in the least bit attractive I have always liked women. I thought that having these fantasies without fancying guys must mean that I am BI Sexual. I have some BI friends and have asked them some questions about attraction and they have told me that they find both men and women attractive.

This I find confusing for many years I thought I was gay for wanting to dress like a girl and having this running through my head but I have been happily married now for 18 years. my wife knows about my CDing and encourages me to be myself and go with it and with that she has made me the happiest girl in the world. I did try gay sex many years ago and it did not float my boat but I still have the fantasy of being a real woman in a sexual encounter with a guy. My wife knows about this and she tells me not to label myself and just be me the man she loves. For years now I have hated who I am and how I have felt and with this forum and my wifes help I am finally getting comfortable with myself. Are there any cross dressers out there who consider themselves straight that identify with my experiences in life or am I truly alone?
    yours faithfully Andrea x
    Last edited by Raychel; 11-24-2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: language

Many,
    I waited for my friend to take off all his clothes and lie down, before I realized it wasn't for me.
    Probably would / could have happen if a hot female was also partaking.
    Nothing wrong with fantasies, but some things should stay as fantasies
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Count me in as in the same boat! I have that fantasy quit often! Always have! Still I don't think I would really want to be with a man in reality!
    btw You have a wonderful wife! OH to be so lucky!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

It is part of the female mindset, when you are dressed as such it is not unusual to fantasise about men.
    It is not a gay thing, just a woman thing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    When I'm dressed, I've come to appreciate men even though I'm even more attracted to women! My closest male friends are all CDs. My closest female friends all appreciate CDs! So I love both men and women, just not interested in owning one of my own!

Aspiring Member
    You're far from being alone. We all tend to harbor some sort of fantasy when we're dressed. I feel very attracted to guys when en femme. Doesn't mean I'm going to go out looking for it. The thoughts are usually fuel enough for me.
    Give your wife a big hug and tell her you love her. Sounds like you have a great gal there.
    And more than anything....................you're okay.
    We're ALL okay.

This is also a big part of my fantasy and i have never been attracted to men. My wife has helped fulfill the fantasy with the use of toys!

You are not alone. I don't find anything in your post strange or unusual. One of the purposes of this forum is to explode the myth of the gender binary. The sexual binary is just as much a myth. Live it, or fantasize about it, whatever floats your boat is perfectly normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    It is part of the female mindset, when you are dressed as such it is not unusual to fantasise about men.
    It is not a gay thing, just a woman thing.
    I agree with that. If the fantasy is to be a typical girl, being with a dude is just sort of part of that territory. Seems pretty normal to me.

I agree with PPs and want to point out Jackie F's post that she can fulfill this fantasy with toys. I have done that with my SO for a variation of your fantasy, Andrea, and we both enjoyed it. I'll bet your wife would not only agree to it but may also find it exciting too!

You are in an enviable position - you can truly express yourself to the person closest to you. Enjoy it!
    Susan GG

All my life, I have been attracted to the idea of how I would feel as a nude woman. It was exciting long before puberty. It became possible to realize this once CD recently came to play in my life.

Part Two is/was harder....no pun intended. I always hated and avoided looking at any indication of naked men. Then, along comes CD, this site....and thinking...and thinking. Suddenly, the penis is not such a forbidden thing to me.

Today, my fantasy has evolved into thoughts about having a nubile man who looks like a women doing me as a woman. I even have a g-spot.

Wonder who else can say that?

Fortunately, in this life that I have, this fantasy plays out with my rather nubile wife. We never talk about it that way but I think it and she probably does too.

rBBn
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 11-24-2013 at 02:21 PM. Reason: TMI where the g-spot is.

UR not alone. I just have fantasies of all kinds of things and I'm pretty sure I won't be doing them for real. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I guess I consider myself as "straight" even though I could easily go both ways, but only with another CD. I have only had 2 experiences with men, one 35 years ago as a young teen, the other around 15 yrs. ago. No details here, but not "all the way". As Jenny, I would be okay with another CD, but not a "man". Am I gay?... No... Am I Bi? maybe... Am I a femme who want's to be with a femme? Probably the closest! I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, but not afraid of a mans plumbing, I guess. I hope this is not too graphic, but I guess I'll find out!! Just trying to respond to the post and be honest.

You're not alone, Andrea. I have no idea quite where I fit in and think more often than not I have some form of autogynephilia but I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, when I get deep into my fantasies about actually being a woman it depends if in the fantasy I'm GG or a post-op transgendered lady. If GG my fantasies tend to be more lesbian but if they're post-op then I'm with guys wanting to try out my new body, submitting to a guy and being taken by him as he penetrates me.
    To help me deal with this and an otlet for my thoughts and feelings I've taken to writing stories that are just for me to read. Depending on how vivid your imagination you might find this could work for you, too.

Steph

I can kind of relate. I'm what I call myself as much of a heterosexual as can be. But hey I wear dresses,so how does that figure. The thought of being with a man only crosses my mind when dressed. But just because in my mind I feel I'm passing. In reality I could never be with a man. But as I said the thought is still there. You are not alone in your thoughts. Just have fun, life is short.

I'd rather be a real woman having sex with my vagina on a man, otherwise as a man I don't mess with men. But maybe you should try role reversal sex with your wife.

Its great to see so many girls like me! I have no interest in men, and this fantasy of being female with another man did not develop until recently. I have been dressing since I was 11 or 12 and this whole idea id new and confusing to me as well. Although T girls are still my fav...

You are not alone.We all have fantasies of one kind or another.Stay true to your marriage to an accepting wife.

This is a very common fantasy among CD. I too have it in many forms. I don't have to be dressed to have it. I can conjure up the fantasy and just be in my own mind and enjoy it. I am not attracted to men at all. Like someone said earlier, I think I have autogynephilia. I think I would be just fine with being with another CD or *******, but probably not a man presenting as a man. I remember having fantasies when I was a young teen and thought I might be bisexual or gay, even into the twenties, but it never troubled me too much because I was so attracted to women and always had girlfriends and enjoyed them immensely. I would just shrug off the fantasies I had during solo play.

When the internet came along and I joined this site, I was so amazed and happy to read confessions by others similar to me. And, when I read about autogynephilia, I was happy to know what I had had a name, and that I wasn't the only one on earth feeling this way. It was like I found out who I was, finally!

Find myself enjoying the Pretty Crossdressers and not minding the baggage that comes along with it. Sometimes the visibility of the male appendage makes it unique. Practicing hetero that dabbled with same sex tangos long ago.(70's). Pondering though if Adam Levine,Leo DiCaprio,or some such found you attractive and wanted to have you; would you acquiesce? Dressed or en drab? Not sure myself either, but figured this forum would vary there responses.

I Have only been a member for a week but this forum has become my favorite part of my day! I am so happy the feeling of being alone has disappeared. THANK YOU ALL for being here!!!!!
    No Gypsy I would not

I love the thought of being a real girl and making love to a woman. When my wonderful wife asks Marsha to come out and play I always wish I could be her girlfriend. But she still loves my attachments.

Andrea Lace, it sounds like you're not alone in this fantasy, so what are you going to do about it? IMHO I can see a couple of "options". 1. Leave the idea as a fantasy and enjoy it when you have it. 2. Act it out with either your wife dressed as a guy with toys, or with one of your Bi-friends, with the agreement that you can call it off at any time you feel uncomfortable. This would be safe, as you wouldn't be picking up a stranger and if you begin to freak, it can be stopped. You hold the safe word. It might be something your wife might enjoy. Mine informed me once that she had a fantasy of me being intimate with a guy while she watched.
    The prep for this wonderful... half the day at the spa getting a facial, a mani, a pedi. a make over.. and of course you'd need some new clothes for it, a gown, new shoes. I'm excited just thinking about it. Personally, if I had this opportunity, I'd take it.
    Please let us know how it all turns out, with pics, if you would. Thanks

same here. since my teen years i often fantasized about being or becoming a girl. i preferred to hang around girls, probably to watch and learn from them and i was attracted to them. recently as i have begun to underdress more and more, especially wearing bras to dress up my modest breasts, i have turned to thinking about guys when dressed. happened just like that. strange. and now i obsess about what it would be like. getting dolled up, mani, pedi, make-up, a sexy outfit, first kiss, him caressing my hair, my breasts, undressing me slowly and… well... you know the rest. i wonder what it would feel like. never done it but with the right CD, i might just crack...

You are definitely not alone with those feelings Andrea, I have always had similar ones as well. I feel that at this point I can fulfill the male or female role with equal ease. Accepting myself for who I am is a large part of that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning