Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's the WEIRDEST place you ever CDed?

Where's the WEIRDEST place you ever CDed?

mine was at a bowling alley!

i guess that's not THAT weird

but still

a BOWLING alley!

ha!

to be fair it was a punk rock bowling alley!

where bands play on a stage that's on the lanes (!)
    Last edited by Mink; 11-23-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: added a little something something!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Mine was as a French maid at a church costume party

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Have to say , it was the first time I met my SO it was fairly weird and akward. KInd of a deer in the head lights feeling.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

i guess in that case cleanliness really WAS next to godliness...

oh GOD?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I'd rather let you decide...
    - the outhouse at Fort La Reine (was not used atleast at that site)
    - the confession booth at St. Mary's Catholic Girl School
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 11-24-2013 at 01:18 AM.

I do not know any more weird thing than a man wearing a dress any way.

For me the oddest would have to be on my roof adjusting a 16 foot satellite dish at 2 am.
    Not many people out watching at that time of the morning.

So oddest not weirdest does it for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

An adult store last week. It was the right place to dress the way I was but not really the kind of place I would go to.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

American CD in Germany
    maybe not the wierdest but last time I went out dressed was downtown frankfurt at night. I walked around the streets a bit before I sort of got bored and then was going to drive to a gay bar that I have been wanting to go to. But on the way there I got pulled over by the Poliezi, OMG I was so so nervous. Couldn't imagine having to tell my boss I got arrested dressed as a girl. There were three of them and I was so nervous I just ripped off my wig, said I am sorry. I think they thought I was drunk driving because they only gave me a ticket because I didn't have my seatbelt on. Needless to say I was happy to pay them right there and head home. Still haven't gotten the nerve back up to go out again.

I was on my way to a guitar show in Elmira, Ontario, the heart of Mennonite country. Horse and buggy central. I was early, so I decided to have breakfast in a diner. Little did I expect, Mennonite men go out for breakfast at 6 a.m. The place was packed. I took the last table. A few moments later an Ontario Provincial Police woman asked if she could share my table. After a brief chat, I mentioned 'What would they be thinking of me?'. The policewoman answered, 'Nothing at all, they're too polite to even stare, just enjoy your breakfast'.

Back in my active out-and-about years( 1990's mainly)I dressed up nicely for what I thought was "drag night" at a local club (Berlin) but after I got in, I discovered that it was actually Country 2-step Dance Night. Still had a nice time though, as most of the "cowboys" were gay guys who weren't concerned in the least by a 6'5" "lady".

Another time, I ended up at a big shindig at the Vic Theater in Chicago for the leather community. The lady who ran a local clothes store for CD's told me that she'd be there with several other customers and that I should meet them there, so I went in all dolled up and couldn't find them anywhere, didn't see another trans person in the whole place that night, and it was crowded and about 99% men. But again, I not only survived, I ended up having a good time, so it can be a good thing to push our comfort limits a bit.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I think the weirdest place for me was a power substation. I was working with a crew installing a transformer and drove directly to the job site. I knew in advance that the crew leader and equipment operator would be gone all afternoon the next day. I packed an overnight bag with my femme clothes and drove to work in drab. At lunch time the crew leader and operator left, I had some inside mechanical work to do so during my lunch break I changed into my panties, bra, forms, girl jeans, and girl tee shirt. I wore a short wig under my hardhat and spent the next three hours working en femme. After work I drove home with a slight detour to a ride share parking lot where I changed back into drab. To this day, nobody knew what I had done.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only
    Isn't any place one cross dresses the new weirdest place? I mean, it's not really the place but the act, no?

An IHOP on a Saturday morning

Not the one on TV!
    Quote Originally Posted by joanna4 View Post
    An adult store last week. It was the right place to dress the way I was but not really the kind of place I would go to.
    I've done that too. Became great friends with the lady that worked there!

A year after my mother passed and I had begun to come out, I went en femme to a local branch of her church to light a candle and say a few words for her. otherwise I never go to church at all and am not religious. I didn't know anybody in the congregation and like the prev poster said about the Ontario Mennonites, they're too polite to stare anyhow. But for me it was a kind of witnessing and definitely wierd.

Silver Member
    Weirdest place was in a Bed & Breakfast gravel driveway - not by choice, but to change a flat tire, in 5 inch heels and a mini, with a supportive audience watching.

I will pick two. That are not weird but were intimidating to me at the moment. The first was walking across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco when over 3,000 girls scouts were doing the same in groups of 8 to 10 with their chaperons, and that was when I first started dressing and going out. I walked with them one way and then on the way back I was the one going upstream against their main traffic flow. The second was my first time going to a hotel swimming pool in a women's bathing suit. About the only thing I could hide behind were my sun glasses!

I went to a friends Halloween party a few weeks ago. I let them think it was a costume, but it was odd to me feminine around my friends. None of them know that I CD, but now a few suspect.
    Stephanie

I wrote about this last year here on this site. I spent a 5 day stretch enfemme at the infield of a Nascar Race track. I have also gone camping for a two week stretch being femme the whole time. I have also gone fishing with a bf of mine and stayed femme for the whole week we were at the lodge in Wisconsin.
    Veronnie2 AKA Veronnica

Quote Originally Posted by LeeR View Post
    Mine was as a French maid at a church costume party
    Hah, they must have loved it.

In this regard I'm really the most boring cross-dresser ever. I did play a woman in a school play at age 10 or so, but that's about it. I don't even think that qualifies.

I've used a porta-potty while dressed as a female a couple times. When you gotta go, you gotta go.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I don't go out much so I would have to say dress barn for a shopping trip,, they asked me to come dressed next time after many drab shopping trips.. it was so much fun....
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

dentist appointment but it was Halloween 2hour deal though went back for final 4 crowns en femme they loved it and complemented me on makeup and outfits and took pix for me too

On the golf course. 3 years in a row at DLV

The "WEIRDEST" I'd say was at the cemetery during the funeral of a family member. I dressed in an extra set of my MIL's undergarments, shoes and the dress she didn't wear. This was in the spring time and mid afternoon, I used my own makeup that we had taken. My wife and I were in our car without any other family members, parked in an out of the way spot near the end of the precession. My MIL had decided to stay with the family for another day and we left from the cemetery for home, about 200 miles away. Made for a remember able Saturday afternoon meal and drive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!