Thread: "A little girly perhaps..."

"A little girly perhaps..."

I recently visited a pharmacy looking for a product that will minimize the razor burn I experience while shaving my legs (mostly in thigh/crotch area). Without expressing that it was for my legs I asked a female employee if they carried it. She relayed that they didn't, but further offered "You could try vitamin E fish oil, but it's a little girly perhaps....."

Little did she know how spot on she was, but the tingles it gave me just hearing those words...

Cute story! She hit the nail on the head without realizing it!
    I guess the thing to do now, is to try it and then let her know weather it worked or not!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Female interaction like that does make you tingly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.