Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing In Video Games

i always pick a female when its an option to create a player, My GTA 5 character is a girl although a rather ugly one ( the game developers could have made that better)
    actually the other week my best friend asked me if i was a transgender, i almost told him the truth. my family and close girl friends know but no guy does.
    read this makes me want to get Saints Row

I have played many games acrossed many platforms although only from around the PS2 up, which makes me realize how young I am .

I remember playing fallout 3 on a computer that I shared with my brother and he asked me why I always made female characters after that I made almost exclusively male characters(silly of me I know). I played WOW for awhile and I even got a my "online" friends to think I really was a girl xP. Those were great times.
    I modded the Sims 3 to add the female clothes to the male wardrobe and that was the sole reason I played that for awhile.
    Also in the many hours I have logged in the Saints Row series I usually start as a guy and then change into a girl or a guy who might as well be a girl :P. The Clothes options in that game are great and must be one of the reasons that I realized that I was into cding
    I have never played it, but I have heard Fable 2 has a really in-def cross dressing element unfortunately it was never ported to the PC and I have recently considered purchasing a Xbox 360 just to play it(silly and expensive I know)
    Last edited by LonleyLillie; 01-14-2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: added some

Like to be a girl in GTA and crossdress while i play

i will play a female character nearly every time if given a choice
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Me too, if I play alone I will use female character. I only use male character when playing online game with friends. I also like the game that main character is female like Tomb Raider or Beyond: Two souls as the character moves more realistically.

Oh, I've always been female characters in games. I remember playing Life when I was younger with my friend and his sister, and sometimes I'd put a pink person in my car and I'd marry a man. Usually, I'd be a man and marry a man. They got a kick out of this (I'm still friends with this friend today, and he is gay, out, and has a boyfriend).
    I play Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat series from the 90s, and my favorite characters were always the female characters. I remember I used to play it on the arcade and be the female characters and beat guys. LOL.

I love the girl characters in fighting games... I always wanted to dress up as chun li. So hot

For those that remember the N64 I love (and still do) to play Battletanx. You have a choice of like 8 gangs. 2 of them are of the female persuasion. I have almost always played as one or the other.

Banned Read only
    <<<<------Secondlife

If possible, I also choose female character in the game.

This was my first SL avatar

so....for those in SL....does that make your CD side the "third life" ??
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Huh. I always play female game characters given the choice, but it has nothing to do with crossdressing. I don't see myself as the game character, but as a distant force or deity directing my chosen agent through her adventure. I guess. I don't think about it that much.

Also, in third person games I'd rather gaze upon a female instead of some dude's sweaty ass. ;-)

One of my Skyrim characters is a Khajiit. I have noticed no desire within myself to actually be a cat. I'm not a Furry.

The only recent exception was Mass Effect. I used the default "Johnny Spacehero" selection for initial games. Not sure why. I did use "femshep" for renegade playthroughs, though.

I am pretty hardcore gamer and I oddly "never" play a female character. With that said if there is any way to cross dress I am right on it. Saint's Row perfect example.

My fiance and I played World of Warcraft for a while. Our PvP team name was "We both look good in Pink" as I was a cross dressed Orc haha. Right now I am playing Animal Crossing and my little guy has some of the cutest outfits/wigs that can be found lol.

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    Given the choice, I ALWAYS play as female in games. I'm currently playing Torchlight 2, Path of Exile, and of course, Skyrim (over two years with the same avatar!). Thanks to great user-created add-ons for Skyrim, my female archer is STUNNING, if I do say so myself (and quite deadly, too...her stealth is so maxed out that she's all but invisible to baddies). I'd post a link to her pics, but I don't think it's allowed in this forum. I LOVE showing her off...

Quote Originally Posted by Heather J View Post
    I play The Sims3 and most of my Sims are Women. I also have a Self Sim who is a Pre-Op MTF
    [QUOTE=LonleyLillie;3406899
    I modded the Sims 3 to add the female clothes to the male wardrobe and that was the sole reason I played that for awhile.
    [/QUOTE]

I never had interest in the Sims games until I accidentally happened upon a site called Simmergirl five years ago that specialized in creating and modifying female clothing, hair, makeup, and accessories for use with male Sims. I met all my best online friends at that site, and eventually posted a "melodrama" about a bunch of teenaged "gurls" that worked out to be over 50 pages of text and dozens of screenshots. I got a lot of kudos for my hard work.

When the owner of that site lost interest, a few of us started "Transgender Sims" three years ago to continue our "work." I'm pretty much the most involved Admin at the site, to the point where we're trying to transfer the site's ownership to me. We still do clothing conversions, but there are freely available tools that allow any article of female clothing to be used on CD/TG "boys." It's so much fun for me to take the drabbest male and transform him into the ultra-goddess of her dreams, so much so that it once kept my desire to dress in check for over a year!
    Last edited by Dawna Ellen Bays; 01-20-2014 at 07:06 AM.

I'm an avid CoD-player.. so I was pleasantly surprised that in CoD: Ghosts I could play as a female soldier. My entire squad basically consists of female bad-asses!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Banned Read only
    Like Janet it's great to beat Tiger Woods as a woman!

I haven't played any for some time now but when I did I always played in the female role.
    In particular I played a lot of Tiger Woods Golf and had the ability to design myself for the game complete with hair and clothes.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Don't play any RPGs but when I play my son in Mariokart, I'm usually Peach or Daisy, I especially like the jumpsuits when using bikes. My wife was pretty upset though when she found the Traci avatar on the Wii.
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

Yup, guilty as charged. I have pretty much always chosen the female character in games. I love it when there are a lot of customization options for the character. I've been playing Skyrim for a while now, and I like to make sims on Sims 3. Once upon a time I was big into SL, but I guess you could say that character was the result of a digital purge.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Pretty much any game I can have a female character, ido. I especially prefer The Sims franchise, because of the level of control as far as wardrobe. I call it my crossdressing simulator...

Banned Read only
    yea always did it

I always play as a girl because I identify so much more with a girl than a guy and I do like looking at a hot girl.... So yes I guess I'm on both sides of the line!

Not sure what it says about me that this is one of the few posts I reply to, but I've been trans-gaming since The Valkyrie was available in Gauntlet at the arcade. . Almost always playing some female healer since EQ days and I feel mildly pathetic to admit that I bought Saints Row 3 recently after realizing the clothing options were better than what I was finding in GTAO. I need an outlet somewhere I guess... at least in games, my clothes fit well.

Ha ha, yes, every game. Have so many female characters.
    WoW, Tera, Skyrim. Loved the females in Kindoms of Amalur. Female commander Shepard in Mass Effect - awesome voice.

A bit embarrassed about it, so I accumulated a lot of male characters to "offset" them. In case my wife or a friend wondered about all the skimpy elves on the list. In truth, the femmes were my faves. If you look at the 'time played' counter, no contest, LOL!

Pet peeve: when a gaming company is unable to create an attractive female face to choose from. Fallout 3, I'm looking at you. Thank goodness for mods.
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."