Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Crossdressing In Video Games

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyWilliams View Post
    and I like to make sims on Sims 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by cd_cadenlane View Post
    Pretty much any game I can have a female character, ido. I especially prefer The Sims franchise, because of the level of control as far as wardrobe. I call it my crossdressing simulator...
    As an admin/owner of a site that specializes in Transgender Sims, I'd like to point out that there are mods available that will allow you to convert almost any item of female Sims clothing for use with males, including an "accessory" that closes the "neck gap" after conversion. My Sims 3 mods folder is bursting at the seams with beautiful clothes and skyscraper heels...

I've been playing video games forever,I can't think of a time I didn't choose a female character. I remember one time spending a few hours making a diva on a WWE game. Of course there's the awesome moment in Final Fantasy VII were Cloud HAS to crossdress to move on in the story. To many examples to list in one post.

Although my kids don't know about Amy, When I play with them they always make my avitar a girl. I think they think it's funny or maybe they know and I don't know they know. lol.

i always play as girl cause i like it and my emotional gender is girl

I have always always always played as the female character option. I have been asked why a few times by friends growing up and my response was always "I like too what's wrong with that. I personally don't want to look at the back of a guy for hours when I play a game."

I'll play as both, though I'll play as female characters more often these days.
    Either way, I put a lot of effort into whatever characters I create in games where I can make a custom hero. Also, I thought of Final Fantasy 7 right off the bat when I saw this topic.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I only bought one game and that was the original American McGee's Alice.

I got it because I could do it alone and take my time. Work usually gets in
    the way of stuff I'd like to have done, but I did like being Alice.

Haven't seen the newest version....yet!

This just reminds me of me and my SO. He always plays a female character. We play a lot of Skyrim and both write fanfiction about the Elder Scrolls series, so we're pretty invested in the world. He usually plays some pretty character...like a Nord. I can't help but play a Bosmer that is pretty terrifying looking...bear claws and tats all across the face. (Though I'm rolling with a Punch Cat right now). Anyway, with mods, my heinous looking Bosmer was able to marry Serana bawwwwww. Little did I know the "marry Serana mod" that I requested wasn't the only mod added. To have "sexy" armor, my SO added some mod that required him to have a nude female bodies mod. (I'm still skeptical, but I already know he's a perv lol). So, anyway, I'm killing my way through dungeons and grabbing loot...and, I find that when I take these girls' armor, they are very naked underneath. I mean, everything anatomically is showing. My SO explained the sexy armor mod and that he *had* to install a sexy female bodies mod with it for the armor to work. It was weird, but I got used to naked zombies following me.

Until my Serana glitched. Nooooooo! Something happened, and she would just get naked whenever she stopped following me. She'd just be naked as a jaybird, rolling around town. I was horrified. I never used the sexy armor mod... my Bosmer was a pretty frightening looking girl...and, she wears dragonscales armor (duh). So, the mod did me no favors. My SO just liked roaming the lands of Skyrim as a pretty Nord in sexy armor. I thought it was a good compromise since the mod I wanted allowed my character to marry the love of her life. (Serana love xxoo).

Let me just tell you that it nearly ruined my marriage. I could never look at Serana the same way again. I was quickly exchanging armor with her to get her covered. You can imagine all of the looks on the Whiterun guards. I had to kill all them in order to defend her honor. I was then thrown in jail...I got out to find her roaming around naked Again. After all I went through for her. I mean, she was just hanging around naked at home...It was actually nice after jail...but, it's just the principle of it all.

I told my SO, "I hope you're happy now...I hope your armor is really sexy and worth it... my wife is constantly naked, you nearly ruined my marriage, I killed innocent people/caused mayhem in the town that I love, and I got thrown in jail."

He said he didn't even like the armor. I called his character fat and felt better about my life.

Just think about how your CDing could impact your fantasy world. Think about my poor Serana, naked and confused...wondering around Skyrim.

We're still together...Serana and I...but, it definitely strained our marriage. She would complain about the weather and I would nearly snap...I used to find her constant complaining endearing. Instead, I was all like, "Well, if you hate the sun on your skin so much, WHY DON'T YOU WEAR SOME CLOTHES?!?"

Lol sorry about this post, but I just couldn't help myself. X-D It's a true story though. True story, brah.
    Last edited by Shananigans; 01-23-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    She'd just be naked as a jaybird, rolling around town. I was horrified.
    There's a mod that allows you to change their outfits. You don't have to resign yourself to watching a pretty companion dressed only in utilitarian armor (or dressed in nothing, lol).

Google for "Change Spouse Outfits" by PrinceShroob.
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Six View Post
    There's a mod that allows you to change their outfits. You don't have to resign yourself to watching a pretty companion dressed only in utilitarian armor (or dressed in nothing, lol).

Google for "Change Spouse Outfits" by PrinceShroob.
    Lol I fixed her finally. I like the regular armor...I mean, damn, I made us matching enchanted Dragonscale armor. What other armor would you want your spouse to wear if not the literal scales from a giant man-eating lizard? I don't understand. Blood, sweat, and level 100 smithing/enchanting went into that armor. Only the finest for Serana. Sure, she'd tear it off and roam around naked for a bit/refuse to equip it until I asked her to follow me again. But, we got over it. It's fine now. It's like it never happened.

What armor my SO wears is still up for questioning. Probably not as awesome as what I have. Does sexy armor stop a Legendary Dragon? Does the Dragon think you're hot when you crumble to the ground? Priorities, you milk drinkers. Go eat you sweet rolls in your tavern dresses, I'll be kicking ass and taking names while you're figuring out what to wear. Jk <3 #lol
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

rotflmao @Shananigans

On a different note, and to put myself on topic (still laughing over here... having a hard time typing), most any game that gave the choice my "main" was always* male. But I would always follow that up with a female character. Generally, I end up with a balance between male and female characters, sometimes more of one or the other if I think I like the look better with whatever class they are. Generally, though, my favorites were my "main" and all the female ones. :P But yes, if questioned, I've always used the "don't want to stare at a guy's backside all day" excuse, as sad as that may be.

*The biggest exception to this was the first time I played Star Wars Galaxies, back when the game was only a year or so old. I started off as a female character. Not long into it, I had some guy randomly propose to me in it.... I was so shocked by it, that the only thing I could think of doing was to delete her and roll a male character....

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    Oh, the fond memories of that scene in Final Fantasy VII. I loved how Cloud to had make CHOICES as to the "disguise" he needed to wear: "Should it be something soft and shimmery?" (or words to that effect. I know the word "shimmery" was used).

My avatar in Torchlight 2 (best Diablo "clone" ever...and WAY more fun than "Diablo 3") is quite cute, but her face has been hidden behind a chainmail headpiece for half the game now because it steals hit points from baddies and adds them to hers. She's pretty hard to kill at this stage of the game...

I got GTA5 for xmas and was pretty excited to find out that there are crossdressing elements in the game. Too bad you can't try on stuff in the strip club dressing room I also remember the famous FF7 disguise and how cool that was. What a great game. It would be tempting to replay the Mass Effect series with a female Shepherd but after that ending it has no replay value to me whatsoever...

I always play as a female... If any of my friends say anything online I just say that I'd rather look at a female character than a male!

In Second Life, my main avatar is a girl. I modeled her on me and me on her as we each "upgraded" our look. My profile in this online world has a place for your "1st Life" (ie. real life) photo and info. I simply dressed my avatar and posed her as near as I could to a real life pic of myself for my SL profile pic and used the real pic for my rl photo. I reveal no personal info on the profile and have had many guys tell me how sexy I am. *smiles innocently*... I have been called an attention ***** in the game. *shrugs* If the stiletto fits...
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

Shenanigans, your hilarious! Linkage to some if your fan fiction?

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    For my avatars I tend to mix it up depending on how I want to play the Character. Although for St.'s Row 3 and 4 I usually play as a female. It has such a great Character creator. I have also noticed that its the only game I have seen that does not restrict female clothing to only female characters. You can quite literally cross-dress in the game. I sometimes like to use male voices for the female character (another neat feature of the game) it reminds me of those old sixties movies and shows where they had an actress play a man disguised as a woman who had their lines dubbed over by a male actor.

It depends, tho as of lately, I've made almost all female characters haha. I have a female mi'qote in ffxiv named Kit xD