Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Christmas

For Christmas

My daughters want to take me shopping for a new dress.
    Last time we went shopping, everyone except me got a new dress or top
    Wife has suggested a Star Trek DVD (which is also on my list) or a new cowboy hat (I like my current 15 year old hat).

So are you in line for girl presents or boy presents?
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Since it only the two of us, no children we tend to get something we need around the house and a couple of personal items for each other. The wife usually gets me something I have been hinting at, usually some tool or a electronic item I have had my eye on. So my answer would be a boy present. I really don't need any more girl stuff right now, unless we are at a thrift store or a good sale or a ........ You get what I am getting at.. lol

boy toy for me two, unless i buy for myself,
    plan to reveal to the mrs. after the holidays, maybe coal next year,
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I would like my ol' chunk of coal wrapped with pink ribbons this year!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I usually receives a few nice femme presents from my wife and daughters.

Most of the things I want are non-gendered, like books. Most gifts, come to think of it, are non-gendered. I can't really think of any exclusively "male" gifts other than cigars (yuck!).
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I'm not sure; right now, I have a couple of girls who are friends, but sadly not girlfriends if you get my drift. I work with them, and haven't gotten any indication yet about how they feel about ever dating a guy who crossdresses. We'll see. I'm not even sure I want to date anyone at work anyway; if the relationship goes sour and she knows about the crossdressing, I don't want to have to worry about being outed. So, right now, my christmas presents will mostly be coming from myself. So that probably means: 1. a Watch. I have my eye on something nice. 2. model trains. Also have something I want. Already pre ordered. 3. new hat. 4. New steering wheel for my truck. The leather is peeling off, so I want a new one. And, I'm off for new years eve and day; maybe I'll stop by and pick up my cheerleader uniform and spend new years day as a girl.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Susanjane
    Hi. This year my wife and I are going to have a personal Christmas Party, just the two of us dressed in our best girly clothes. So I already have my Christmas presents off my wife, I got a beautiful new top, low cut to wear with a black flared skirt. She also bought me a lovely bracelet, diamante type which matches ,my eye rings and necklace. She doesn't often wear skirts or dresses but she is going to for me this time. I have bought her a black top with a decorative collar, and some perfume. We have a bottle of champagne ready.

Since nobody really knows about this or those that do don't care for it. I'll be getting boring man stuff. That is until I go shopping for my own. Even though I have a closet full of clothes I can use something pretty for new years.

My wife always buys Sarah some presents for Christmas she will get me some new knickers or earrings and always some perfume, It is always much easier to find presents for a girl than a boy anyway, and as I don't need anything it is really fun to buy little inexpensive presents for each other, When she does buy me girly things it shows that she really does love me.

Gone to live my life
    It is just the two of us and to be honest all year is kind of XMAS for us as we are always buying things for the house or joint things we can enjoy. So for XMAS we set a limit for one personal gift then some fun things (normally Zombie related . . . go figure). This year it will be a new table saw for me.

Hugs

Isha

Me?
    I am just in line for presents Rachel.
    A pint of whitebait wouldn't be bad.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I will probably get boring present from the family, if any at all. I don't mind, I always give my daughter some awesome presents Now, I honestly have no idea what my boyfriend might be getting me

After many years of buying each other things we didn't really need or want, my wife and I stopped exchanging gifts at Christmas and birthdays. We were just wasting money. We exchange cards. Anything else, if we want or need it, we just buy it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

are gift cards boy or girl? I don't expect anything, I am happy when I am wrong.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Not sure, but I think my wife may be getting me a kilt, that would be cool! Other wise just boy stuff, Bria

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Non accepting wife for me so no girls stuff sadly but I do enjoy shopping for her things for Christmas great excuse to be in the mall looking for things for me too LOL.
    We usually do books and other things gift cards or DVDs. Like Isha said we do so much during the year we don't do much for Christmas.
    I actually prefer giving to others who have nothing, love the Angel trees in the malls and have done that many times. There are so many out there who have so much less then me so I feel blessed and try and give back
    Leigh

Since i am by myself and have been for a few years i will be buying for myself .But hey at least i will get what i want
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Sadly only boy presents, used to get girly gifts from my ex wife when we were married but now we are divorced it has all stopped, and as my daughter knows nothing of my cding it will be the usual dvd,s and socks

The wife and i don't buy gifts for one another. If any thing it would be small and non fem.

I do not know what to expect. My wife and I only get each other small things for Christmas. We have always said that Christmas is more for the kids than us. Every year I get the same things from my Mom and I do not mind that. She will get me the cologne I like. I would love for my Mom to get me something girly as it would show acceptance from her, however that I do not think will ever happen. My wife may get something for Bethany. Either way I love this time of year and am happy to have the love of my Wife and Children, all of whom know Bethany.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

My Polar Bear usually gets me a mix of things, heavy to the girly side. Whereas I sell Avon, it's easy for her to get stuff, say it's for her mom or sister, and sometimes it is, but sometimes it's mine!

While my wife is accepting it would be a boy present for me. She is not too keen on my expanding my wardrobe at this time.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I almost always get girl presents from my wife
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Gold Member
    At the Thanks Giving Dinner, the questions where asked; "What do you want?"
    Well when it came around to "Grampa" I said.......
    I want a Bra fitting and a Tutu.
    Everybody had a big laugh. O' Well.
    Rader

I guess my gift will be a boy gift to help my girl side...my divorce will be final 12/19 so I am hoping the papers will come wrapped in a nice pink bow.