Thread: In a dorm, on my own

In a dorm, on my own

My university has just begun fall break, and my roommate along with many others on my hall have returned home. I leave tomorrow meaning I have to myself today and most of tomorrow.

Luckily prior to attending I decided to save a few of my girly garments along,hiding them from my roommate. while I have had short opportunities to enjoy them in the past, this is the first time I can do so without the fear of some guy on my hall knocking on my door.

I'm in my dorm, I'm in my dress, and I am happy.

Good for you! Have fun while you can!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gone to live my life
    Sounds like a great time . . . Enjoy sweetie.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Good for you sweetie Hopefully you can find a way to dress more often when you are not on break

It seems so alien when all the others have gone on break.
    The temptation to do something risky comes to mind here.
    It will be a blind panic if someone does knock on your door, knowing you are in.
    Surprise, surprise.

I speak from experience. A lot of my friends went home on weekends leaving me "ALONE".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Enjoy this moment. Look forward to more in the future.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

enjoy your "me time"
    a whole day to let your hair down is bliss-full,
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

bcpmax,

Good for you. I wish I had your courage to explore my femme side when I was living in a dorm at college.
    Dana M

That brings back memories.... I did the exact same thing 4 decades ago..... especially when I stayed at school over the holidays.... was amazing... one summer I temporarily move off campus to apartment for field geology... Best 12 weeks of college! every night.... even made a few late night enfemme trips around town.... enjoy it.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Grab those feminine moments whenever you can, and enjoy!

Just be careful. There's always a chance:
    - your roommate will come in at a time you did not expect.
    - your resident advisor or maintenance worker wants in.
    - there are unannounced fire drills.
    - there's a real fire or other emergency.
    Get ready for a quick-change if necessary.

Hello, that sounds really great. I have to say that I would absolutely love to be at college and dressed as a woman. I suppose I just wonder how I would respond if I was in your situation and someone from the college (whether student or staff) discovered my secret? Then again, it could be the start of something new! Have fun

Yep, a fire drill or actual fire. Be ready for a quick change. You would be safer in a hotel room.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Enjoy yourself, Don't worry about a fire drill or someone walking in on you. Be Happy. I remember back to my early years when I was living at home and going to college and when my parents went to visit my brothers for a weekend.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    i am happy for you ! enjoy it...its well deserved! It is so nice to know nobody is around sometimes !

The closest I've ever come to being caught was in my freshman dorm in college.

In fact it was such a close call, I do think I actually was caught, but my roommate just never said anything about it. Which was fine by me.

sounds like fun!

good for you enjoy your girly time while you can

I do that too :P Those times are super fun. Only problem i've consistently run into is trying to find opportunities when I can wash my clothes without inviting some tough to answer questions.
    Facebook me if you like, just mention you're from here. : https://www.facebook.com/sarah.dawson.773124
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sounds like you had a fun time!

Courageous girl! I hope your roommate gives you more opportunities like that to enjoy your CDing!

I'd be more worried about hidden security cameras. Trust me, every dorm has them. I doubt they are in your room for privacy concerns, but if you go out into the hallway for any reason (to go eat or go to the bathroom then all bets are off.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13