Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Click, clack. My favourite sound.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I saw click-clack! I have no idea what's going on, but count me in!

not much for flip-flop, but i know click-clack from 100 yds.

Kate ♥

Although I like the 'click clack' sound of my heels, I do feel very vulverable when I am out and about, and I can hear my heels on the pavement
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

Oh goodness, do I ever. Both sound and looks of heels. Unfortunately, where I live now, I have to be very careful when wearing them not to make noise... I have people living below me... and they know me. So I absolutely love it during summer when I can go for a drive at night, pull over at an empty rest area or a park n ride lot, then get out and walk around.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yes its extremely sexy.....i have to wear my wedges late night so it does not draw attention from next door in my apt complex ....but that sound.....

I love it too, and when out, I hear that sound, i look around, to see who. However, recently, i had my father's house to myself, and did a lot of dressing, and photos, mainly on the year old kitchen linoleum wood design floor. My heels got stuck in a floor vent, and i did not realize, the heel tips were ripped out. I put hundreds of dents in the floor! Worked with a heat gun, but could not remove all of them. Waxed it several times, and put a few small rugs down! When in Air Force boot camp, in 1976, the click clack always meant the Training Instructor was coming!

Count me in for that as my favorite sound too!

Who wouldn't enjoy that sound. I think it is a good sound to listen too.

I love the sound also. Your comment jarred my memory, as I remember as a boy, I would love to wear leather soled shoes, especially with my Catholic School Uniform, so I could hear my heels click clack on hard surfaces. Little did I know, it was a precursor of my fondness for women's pumps and heels. Such a little girl, I was..

Cassie

Nothing quite like it !

Crossdresser
    Even better when a second pair is click-clacking along with yours. This happened to me today as I walked with the manager from the front of the store to the back to confirm a price. She wore boots and I had my pumps with 3-1/2" heels, but the sounds were similar on the tile floor.

A few weeks ago I called into my local chip shop to get some supper on my way home. There was one other customer in there. Young, Tall, slim, long fem style hair, fem jeans, androgynous T-shirt , fem cardigan, and high heels (I estimate 4-5”) with a small platform. I didn’t want to out myself or create a situation, so close to home, so got my supper and left. I was normal male mode, balding, with a full grey beard at the time (the beard went a couple of weeks ago). On walking back to my car, I heard ‘him’ leave and clip-clop up the road in the other direction. (I say ‘him’ because I believe he is still under 18, identifies as Male, androgynous and a crossdresser) . I thought, Oh! what a lovely sound, and that should be me. I wish I had the guts to have done it when I was younger (or even now for that matter).

Yes, try walking in a Mall, it echos, so cool. Everybody looks.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Sounds like heaven to me. (sigh)
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    That is such a pleasing sound...

What a delightful sound it is. I only wish that I could wear heels each day so that I could regularly hear the sound. It just makes the feminine side more complete to hear the wonderful sound!

Elivs has left the.... Katie_Did GG's Avatar
    OMG yes! The sound of heels walking across a wood or tile floor have got to be 2 of my very favorite sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5xxd5gbzPI
    What a profound significance small things assume when the one we love conceals them from us.
    Marcel Proust

Looks like nobody dislikes this sound - even the GGs concur!

TxCassie: I think this must have been subliminal for me too - there was a fashion when I was a kid to put 'Blakeys' (metal studs) in heels of school shoes - to be different, I thought then - how different am I thinking now!

I still have one pair of guy ankle boots with steel heel tips - I have to be careful of skidding but when I walk somewhere like a mall or town centre you can still see and sense male heads turning to check out the sound - how disappointed they all look, but if only they knew... maybe one day I won't disappoint them

Oh - and yes, I agree, super sexy sound with hopefully an equally sexy physical presence...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Oh yes, the click-clack sound when I walk in my stilettos is awesome. It is about 50% of the sexy feeling they give me!

Recently, I finally gathered my courage to take my sexy 6-inch (no platform) stilettos outdoors at night, having a stroll in the neighbourhood! There is a very big park with paved alleys and many many houses built around. There was nobody outside for the most part but there could be quite a few eyes staring at me as there were more than fifty windows overlooking that park around a 30 meter radius! In order to make it impossible for me to chicken out, I did my usual trick. Went there in an array of bushes in that park and hid a pouch with keys, I did that in my normal male clothes and then went back home, put on my 6-inch stiletto pumps and used chains and padlocks to lock them on my feet. As soon as I had snapped the padlocks shut, there was absolutely no way of removing the high heels without the keys which were hidden in the middle of the park. Oh dear! The thing is that since then, I've been challenging myself to take further steps and maybe hide the keys further away so that I will have to click-clack my way for 15 minutes or so to get them! And it is really exciting and thrilling because however quiet it may be around midnight, there's always someone who may happen to walk close by and have their jaws dropped to the ground seeing a man in skyhigh stilettos that are locked on!
    Last edited by heel_addict; 02-08-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Banned Read only
    I've always liked that sound, too. I like it even better when it's me making that sound!

Banned Read only
    clicking of heels... what about the jingle of jewelry? Lord I like that sound... makes the moment...beautiful..and perfect

Vanny

Still remember the feeling of hearing that sound the first time I put on heels. That sound is part of the reason I was so excited about purchasing them in the beginning. Doubt I will ever get tired of hearing it.

The best is wearing high heel mules. Along with the click-clack, I love the THUMP sound of my Pleaser mules slapping back against my soles!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mirima1992; 02-11-2014 at 05:54 PM.

I got off work, dressed, (beige blouse, pants, a cream colored jacket, hose, 3 inch heels, and wool overcoat) and went out looking for a wig brush and a Valentines card for my sweetie.

It was a balmy +20 degrees out, nice compared to the -10 degrees earlier in the week. I walked outside about 6 blocks to get the brush and only hit one patch of ice. Leaving the wig shop, I entered the underground system of tunnels to go and find the Valentines card.

The area pretty much shuts down at 6:00. It was slim pickings, but I found a card. Got lost down there so headed back up to street level and walked over the main building, which has marble floors in the foyer. It is amazing how loud heels are when you are there alone. Found the stairs down to the subway again and started my walk back. It is a couple of carpeted blocks downstairs before entering the subway. Once in the subway, the last several blocks are much narrow, 4 people wide, and hard tile. The subway winds its way under the street to get to other buildings. There was one section where I could hear my heals clicking and echoing back. I would stop and the echo would stop. Fun! There was another section where the subway turned, the echo sounded like it was coming from around the corner towards me. I was pretty much the only one down there so I could goof around a little bit. Wonder what security was thinking. An hour earlier, the place would have been packed.

A nice walk to end the day.

My kitchen floor is tile. I love walking back and forth on it in heels. That sound just screams "I am woman!"