Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's the Manliest Crossdresser?

Who's the Manliest Crossdresser?

Are you a manly man in "drab" and a girly girl "dressed"? (Is anyone else here a fan of irony? Contradictions amuse and intrigue me. Do they you?)

I have 3 brothers who were probably all stronger than I, since I never tried to be strong or muscular, but I had to do quite a bit of hard work in my life, so I nonetheless was and am fairly strong. Harvesting hay bales by hand was one of the hardest jobs, especially when the bales got wet from rain. We'd let them dry out some, but they'd still weigh 80 pounds or so each. We often did it without wearing gloves. Bales wrapped in wire were the worst, but we usually had them wrapped with string. Lifting a few hundred or more of those in a day or two was quite a workout. And they each had to be lifted twice, though there were usually 4 or 5 of us to divide the work. (On top of the hard work, sweat, hay dust in your clothes and wear on the wrists, I also had hayfever.) (In recent decades large round bales became popular and those are moved with tractors and don't need any lifting. So farmers are getting soft, I'm sure.)

I'm curious about who among you has a manly occupation, but can look so delicate crossdressed. (Actually I'm intrigued by manly women too, but less so if they're very muscular).

I'd like to find out if anyone is manlier than the CD-boxer in a story from the tv show, "A Thousand Ways to Die". He is or was a boxer who liked to crossdress after work. I don't know if those shows were true, but that was an interesting CD story, and funny. Here's a link: http://www.spike.com/video-clips/uzt...ck-her-punched. The boxer looked pretty good dressed.

CD Impersonator
    I just found out that some screwball pretended to be a CD in order to get on that show as a commentator. Here's his story: http://blog.sfgate.com/hleon/2010/08...-crossdresser/. You can tell he's not a CD, but the public apparently couldn't tell. Does anyone think his story is funny? (If so, shame on you! HAHA)
    Last edited by LelaK; 11-22-2013 at 05:38 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I did a lot of hay baling in my teens, helping farmers here. I was tall and skinny, but made myself work hard. Then, went to work in a paint factory, toting 55 gallon drums around, and huge tubs of paint, 300 gallons, pushing and moving them, then gravedigger for over two yrs, digging with hand shovels and picks. Played basketball, baseball, football, mostly sandlot. I have slaved away doing agonizing work on my vehicles. I think my lack of a girlfriend, has me becoming her, in the closet, as being an unwanted bluecollar lonely bipolar guy has been emotionally and socially very painful. To transform into an attractive lady of my dreams, balances me out, though it comes with stresses, too.

Looks like you win, Alice. No one else here seems to be manly.

If the CD boxer in the tv episode was for real, then s/he might be manlier, but we'll have to look him/her up to find out.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Well Ill put in my two cents worth. I know for sure Im not the manliest, but I do my fair share of man work. Spring and fall is cutting and stacking fire wood, do most all my own auto repairs, no home improvent project that I cant handle and tomorrow morning Ill be up at 4 getting ready to head to the woods to take my son deer hunting. Its not our first time but we have yet to harvest a deer. Signs are good this year and if he does get one Ill be up to my armits in a deer belly. Im thinking that ranks up there somewhat high?
    Erica

Gone to live my life
    I have been in the military for 30 years and for the past ten have been part of the Special Forces including various combat tours and the likes. As an aside I did (too old now) box for years and enjoy combative fighting (military version of UFC). Still enjoy various manly sports and love to clear brush on my acreage. When I am en femme . . . very girly.

Hugs

Isha

I have an art school degree (and the 'men' were severely outnumbered during lectures) and I work in the cultural and creative sector, so I guess that rules me out. I honestly believe Isha got a good shot at this (no pun intended of course considering her background ).

And a CD impersonator? They couldn't even find a REAL man in a dress?

I've never been good at fighting, so I'd better bow out of refereeing this contest. Does someone else want to ref?

My slightly younger brother found out when we were young that I wasn't much of a fighter, whereas he was, so I stopped bossing him after he put up a fight. My fighting style was always mainly defensive. When he'd try to hit or box me, I'd grab his wrists so he couldn't hurt me. I'm similar in ping-pong, i.e. defensive. I was never good at spinning the balls, but I got good at returning balls that were spinning. In fighting I was always afraid of hurting someone severely, which made me a poor fighter. I never wanted to give anyone a bloody nose, or a bruise, or concussion etc.

There was a time back in the day. I used to be a lumber jack in Colorado. That was quite a contrast to crossdressing. But as Michael Palin once sang. " I'm a lumber jack and I'm OK". I loved that song. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by daviolin View Post
    There was a time back in the day. I used to be a lumber jack in Colorado. That was quite a contrast to crossdressing. But as Michael Palin once sang. " I'm a lumber jack and I'm OK". I loved that song. Daviolin
    LOL . . . Love the skit and as soon as you said lumberjack that is the first thing that came to mind.

Hugs

Isha

Truck driver and Furniture mover for 30 years, we never had a women work in the trade. Now you do see them as drivers and packers, but they still leave the heavy stuff to the guys.
    We considered ourselves to be very many.
    Of course not so manly on the weekends!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    When I was young and in my prime I did manly stuff all the time.
    Now I'm old and often wear a dress, not all that manly I guess!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Although I don't work a real physical job, it is a male dominated profession. But having the muscle tone of a teenage girl and boobs, carrying heavy objects is almost impossible.

I am a coal miner.... I play ice hockey.... I dress like a woman.... but stature wise I have never been "manly".... and I work hard to be semi effeminate even in male clothing....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
    I like to press wildflowers
    I put on women's clothing
    And hang around in bars

Nope! not a manly CD.
    All soft features here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I know i am not the manliest, as i have never had the responsibilty of a wife and children. That takes a better man than i am.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I cut down trees, I skip and jump
    I like to press wildflowers
    I put on women's clothing
    And hang around in bars

Nope! not a manly CD.
    All soft features here.
    No that song is stuck in my head! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    No that song is stuck in my head! lol
    I have a better one Karren.lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuBcDB4_e3Q

your going old school now. . . brings be back to the days of my youth. well done!
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-24-2013 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Please re-read the rules regarding quoting posts

Well I'm showing my age now Matty but my kids used to love his show and after hearing the intro hundreds of times it's forever imprinted in my brain.

I heard that Fred Rogers was a combat veteran, must have witnessed horrendous things. Yet, came across as such a gentle, almost effeminate guy. You never know a person by how they come across.

Just so happens that, after watching the Mr. Rogers video, I saw another video just now of 35 facts about Mr. Rogers, and one of them was that he was never in the military and had no tattoos. I had heard the stories too that said the opposite, so it was interesting to hear those 35 facts, whether or not they were all true, though they sounded true and interesting.

I see myself as a cuttlefish.
    A cuttlefish is a type of squid that is highly intelligent, that has the ability to appear as the other gender while mating a female when a dominant male is nearby....mainly to hide himself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have never been a manly man and I'm not a girly girl.

However, when I was young, no one could ever beat me in leg wrestling. Even if they weighed 100 pounds more than me!

And now, in photos and my mirror, I can imitate some of the girliest girls!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm a retired firefighter. Dressed like a woman back then, and continue to dress that way now.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    Just so happens that, after watching the Mr. Rogers video, I saw another video just now of 35 facts about Mr. Rogers, and one of them was that he was never in the military and had no tattoos. I had heard the stories too that said the opposite, so it was interesting to hear those 35 facts, whether or not they were all true, though they sounded true and interesting.
    Yup . . . know this community well and Fred Rogers (Mr Rogers) never served in the military at all. He went from academia to media with no stop in the military Marines or Navy Seals. He was born in 1928 and would have been too old to enlist for Vietnam where he is attributed to having 25 - 42 (depends on the story) confirmed sniper kills.

Hugs

Isha