Thread: Diane Lockhart style on "The Good Wife"

Diane Lockhart style on "The Good Wife"

This is likely a reflection of my growing up in the 50's/60's and my current age, but I find myself very attracted to the clothing worn by the character Diane Lockhart on The Good Wife. I really don't like that show too much, but my wife watches every episode. I've taken to watching it with her just for together time. I fine myself most interested in what the women are wearing on the show. Being that it is a law firm and this character Diane is an older partner and kind of a snob, she dresses in the classiest suits and business attire. Now, my body shape couldn't be more different (in many ways :-)), but I'd love to be able to dress as she does. Kinda wondering whether anyone else watches TV shows mainly watching what the women wear and admiring their style, etc. Nancy

I've never watched an episode of The Good Wife, but the commercials for it have caught my eye. I agree that the fashions worn by the main character are really wonderful.

love the show, and the fashion,

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ow-for-fashion

some good shows listed,
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I'm more of a fan of the Alicia Florrick character's wardrobe on that show.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I watch E News just to see what Giuliana Depandi and the other girls are wearing...they have some cute dresses and outfits...I could care less about the celebrity gossip though

I have been enamored by many women's dress styles over the years.
    At the moment as I look back and think none really stood out for me.
    Maybe later with a new flash of thought I will remember someone.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, for the most part, her suits are very elegant and professional. The Juliana Margulies character has some lovely outfits as well. They dress the women on that show with a lot of style.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Can't believe no one posted this site..

http://wornontv.net/the-good-wife/

I do watch television and admire, critique, notice the styles the women wear and imagine what it would look like on me. Also, as a 44 year old cd, I do notice that dresses I grew up admiring are not in style anymore. As a teen, the women at the time wore frilly, lacy dresses. Now things are more form fitting, and not that I dont like the look, I would just like to have a dress from the era but cant find any.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for the link, Wendi. I don't watch vanila TV. But, after looking at photos on that site I don't see "50's styles" there at all.

I'll be wearing some outfits I bought at a studio auction soon. Lots of 30's to 80's looks. Few r similar to those I saw on The Good Wife site.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!