Thread: My GG SO is out of town and My 'gurl' is now calling for dress & make up playtime :-)

My GG SO is out of town and My 'gurl' is now calling for dress & make up playtime :-)

My girl is out and now selling a make up playtime :-) it's not that she doesn't allow me to do it while I'm around her. It's just that… You know how it is when you first start out. You have to kind of hold back in front of my GG SO. And right now: ooooh wow I am holding nothing back gurls!

I'm debating on what to do next. I am very much in a self pampering kind of mood :-) I think my next post to be my fingers and toes painted since I can't come up with an idea of what colors I would like,lol.

I'm all dressed up in a very cute pajamas house outfit… Cute and very lightly glittered blue pants (remind me of jasmines pants) and a cute pink top that hurts me just the right way....mmmmmm! Talk about catharsis. Now off to find my colored nail polishes.

LOL: do any of you other girls find yourself doing this when your significant other leaves out of town for the night or an extended period of time? It makes me feel like I'm being naughty and sneaky. But, I really can't cross-dressed like this in front of her… At least not yet. I wouldn't want to overwhelm her. Anyone else have stories perspectives or opinions about the situations related to this?)

P.S: Of you ever want o post here on Crossdressers.com,BEWARE of smartphone voicetext!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Eryn; 11-30-2013 at 01:59 AM.

Your English is a bit hard to follow. What did you mean by whales? It's hard to tell if you're serious and are an actual CDer, or if you're just passing the time. Do you want to talk more about your story first, if you're truly a CDer?

And it would help if you delete your duplicate post.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

If your SO is not into it, the best time to play is when they are out.
    It is a lone past time for a lot of dressers and others do it all the time.
    Enjoy what you do.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    How did you get everything to stick to the wall like that?

I'm the same way, I have to wait till I'm alone before I can dress. My Gurl is gnawing at me all the time until that time comes.