Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Being tall (6'3) and CD

6' 3" ,200 and too many pounds. Like most tall ladies, finding shoes is a challenge. Also finding nice tops long enough to go beyond my waist is frustrating. Having large breast (44D) also presents issues. It is like my girls have a mind of the own. Back and shoulder pain is just a fact of life for me now.

Let's face it about being tall.

There nothing better than putting a pair of heels and showing off our long sexy legs.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

5,8 and 110 lbs.

6'1" 155# currently. I have broad shoulders and defined jawline, have to get creative with makeup and hair. Though my height, flat-pumps give me just enough lift but still define my legs. Also for shoulders, ive been playing with off the shoulder, tight dresses and crop-top shirts, lately have been perfect for sliming my shoulder width down. I totally understand the fear of going out due to my height but if your around other tall girls, you just may feel short for once lol

6'5" in my bare feet. I don't go out much anymore, but back in my active days I was 220-225 but have gained a lot in recent years due to inactivity as a result of illness. Trying to lose though, ever the optimist.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I'm 6'3". and really large. I have found that 22W-24w pants fit pretty well. Though i think the shoulder might be a problem
    Dana M

hi nancy,

at 6'8" in heels, I have the mindset to let the people gawk if they like. I know that my dress is classy and make-up done to a tee so I feel great and that's all that counts.
    when in male mode once, I went to a tall club in S.F. and there was a gorgeous women who was 6'10". it was very unnerving.
    so suck it up, hold your head up and get out there. if people don't like it, then screw um.

geri

We all know that you can wish in one hand and $**t in the other when it comes to shrinking down to a more "normal" size. Since I don't care to get my fingers dirty, I choose to celebrate my size and the gift that was given me (being tg)

If others can't deal with it, it's their problem....

6'2 & 185
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I've actually met one CD who's even taller than I am...she looked good, and wasn't afraid to show off her height. Her name was "Sequoia"...how apropos!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

At 5 foot 6 I like to think I was made for heels. I just can't walk in them. Even tho I moved up to a 3 inch heel
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Amanda_P; 12-04-2013 at 03:11 AM.

6 4 and too much of me . would never wander out

New Member Laura FullertonLovecraftCD's Avatar

Here's Where I Buy Some of My Shoes!

Dear JuliaM,

Since I need shoes in a Women's size 15, I know what it's like trying to find something sexy and wearable.

You didn't say if your size 14 shoes were Men's or Women's sizes, but if they are Women's size 14, you are in luck at http://www.barefoottess.com/

If your size 14's are your Men's size, try checking out the size 15 Women's shoes that say they "run large."

Get your email address on the Barefoot Tess mailing list, and they will send you discount offers up to 50% off the web prices; and that's the time to buy what you like.

And always check for discount codes at http://www.retailmenot.com/ before you buy anything online; I've gotten 40-50% off for Woman Within and others many times here.

You might also try http://www.designershoes.com/

And on the pricier side you might look at http://allheelsformen.com/

I hope this helps!
    Dreaming of looking more like my Avatar and Profile Picture all the time without the help of Photoshop...
    It's me, but with more F, and less M than the world normally sees.

6'4" and 190# here, I wear a 14 (womens size). I don't go out dressed, but I probably would if I were closer to an average height/weight. I'm another great admirer of heels, and that is an integral part of my feminine side, it's just not practical for me to walk around in 5-6 inch heels (though honestly I wouldn't really call it "walking around" in my case, more like teetering.)

Hi Nancy,

I'm a relative average to shorty on this thread at 187cm (6 ft 2) and 80kg's (175lbs) with quite an athletic physique.

Yeah, it might be easier to pass, buy clothes etc if I was 6 inches shorter and proportionally lighter, but I can tell you I wouldn't have any more fun than I do at my real size.

Make the most of what you have

Tash

I am 5' 11" when I stand straight up as a girl should. I ware a mens 12 EEEE. Try to find a womens 13.5 EEEE.
    I also weight about 204 lbs.
    I am 67 years young.

6'3 and 170. I have a nice thin body but the height is the issue. I know I don't think I would pass unless I was at a WNBA game but it doesn't dampen my desire to go out.

Tab

6'3"

6'3" without the stilettos and 86 Kg.

To get some confidence go out in the rain with an umbrella. Hard to judge peoples height and easy to block eye contact. Or ride a bike, again hard to judge height and even if they clock you, so what, they are gone in a few seconds.

Banned Read only
    Now six foot even and 190 pounds. Down from six foot one. Spinal collapse with aging. At six foot one I was as slender/lightweight as 138 pounds, heavy at 210. Yes, it would be nice to be five foot six or seven and slender. So, at six foot I would be a target for visual scrutiny. At five foot six with a knockout body and blond hair I would be a target for visual scrutiny. I guess a CD-er can't win at this game. At five foot six it would be easier to find heels and dresses that had a natural waistline.

I am 6'1" 215 lbs., and I have found that in order to get women's clothes that aren't way too tight in the shoulder and sleeves I have to usually settle for something that looks like a sack on me. Still looking for a good source of clothes for taller girls.

Donna Jean

6'3" and 190 lbs here. Size 12 dress, 38d bra size, ughh, don't ask about shoes. At first i was very self-conscious about my height, but i'm sure everyone here also have legs regular height gg's dream of

6'2", 230#. Size 13/14 Wide woman's shoes. There is twice as much leg to shave not to mention the acres of hair on front/back torso. I bite my tongue to refrain when the womenfolk complain about how much waxing hurts. No need to trump their convo. I wear 2/3x clothing just to get the shoulders and chest. I love elastic waist bands and belts to cut down on the hot air balloon effect when I choose to wear dresses instead of skirt and blouse.

The good side? When I finally grew into this body, the intimidation factor alone cut back on the harassment. Still, would rather have a more petite figure.

I'm 6'4" and weigh a lot now, depressive eating killed my waistline, but now trying to lose the weight. I'm 6'6" heels, don't really go any higher than 2in heels because I'm self conscious of my height, let alone my weight.