Thread: Cute little story

Cute little story

Hi Everybody, Happy belated Thanksgiving.

I usually get up every day before my wife. On days off I often dress up and clean the house. I love wearing dresses, stockings and heels. Yesterday I got up early, dressed up and started cleaning the house getting ready to have everyone over for Thanksgiving. Most of the time I have several outfits out and change a couple times while cleaning. After my wife got up, as i was putting the laundry away she saw that I had five different outfits hanging in the laundry room. She looked at me and said "how many times do you change outfits everyday, you're worse than a little girl!" . We looked at each other and chuckled. She then gave me a big kiss. I love her so much.
    Connie

That's so cute!
    Really, how else are you going to know what outfits fit and fell and look right as you move in them? I've done the same, but usually don't change that much if my wife is home, she wants me to spend time with her, not at the closet.
    In fact. I'll go the opposite direction as you mentioned sometimes- when I find a really nice look i'll wear it several evenings in a row sometimes- (with new underthings of course- i'm not that much of a boy) so i can get a 'full day's worth' out of the outfit.

It shows tolerance and interest in you, I trust you return the compliment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I do always return the complements to her. I have several outfits out for the mornings. Never know what mood I'll be in. Sometimes I want to be semi-formal, other times dress a little ****ty. She really is a fantastic woman, I love her so much. She don't mind me dressing at all. Sometimes in the evening she'll ask if I want to dress up and have fun with her. When were out at the stores she will ask if I see anything I want in the women's or shoe departments.
    Connie

Connie, I love your cute story. I am very similar as you. When I have a dress-up day, I always change alot too. My wife laughs at me too. Sometimes we dress-up together and have a blast. We love to go to thrift stores and pick out clothes. We will go into the changing rooms together. And just have fun trying on all the clothes we brought in with us. We are like a couple of school girls having way to much fun, My wife rules. And it seems that yours does too. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

you are so lucky! i can only wear a pair of panties under my male clothes, i havent been brave enough to tell it to my wife. i think doing the house work would help her understand, LOL

That's way cool. you have gotta luv being accepted.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

You are a very lucky girl Connie. Treat her well and enjoy your Connie time.

Connie, you girls with accepting wives are so blessed.

that's cute, congrats

Silver Member
    Very cute story, which proves "a variety of outfits can be the spice of life!" Thanx for sharing.

When home, I can sort out my dressing in 2 changes.
    Last weekend wife was surprised I was still at home, told her I couldn't find anything to wear out, she laughed as I was holding 2 dresses, 3 skirts, pants, leggings and several tops, trying on each before I gave up and decided to do home renovations instead.
    Last edited by Rachelakld; 11-29-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    I hope when all the guests went home at the end of the festivities you donned your dress, heels and apron and started scrubbing all those pots and pans. My wife was really ticked Thanksgiving Day that nobody helped her. I'd be glad to do all the pots and pans and dishes, if I were able to be appropriately attired when doing it. I only get to do the housework en femme when my wife is at work.

Talking

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. Stephanie47, no, I did not get dressed and clean up that night. We left everything a mess because it was late. But, I DID get dressed in the morning and cleaned the entire house again. It's funny, I only want to clean when I am dressed up. LOL

Connie
    Connie

that is a cute story. Kind of reminds me of my wife and myself. My wife is naturally beautiful so she doesn't need hardly any make up so all most f it mine and I wear dresses,skirts,camis more than she does and loves it. She is very supportive of me and says if I ever wante to go full time as Felicity she would support me all the way( I wish I could go full time but can't). Its great to have a very supporting wife and I wish all other CD's like myself had the same.
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

It's a warm story really

Connie,
    I'm not sure which I like best, your cute story or your pretty little pink panties. You do no doubt have a fantastic wife. I can't wait to hear about your preparations for Xmas and New Years.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Cute story, I agree.
    I usually stick with what I first put on during a dressup session. But occasionally, I'll change if I just don't feel or look right with what I started out wearing. Not just clothes, but shoes and wigs also. I don't know why I feel the need to change, or why I don't.