Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't hate being a guy but...

I don't know about the whole woman part but I would like to have my own real breast

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle789 View Post
    Annaliese2010 - I think you, me, and Julia should make a new year resolution: Go see a gender therapist.

Also to Annaliese2010 and Julia, try to dig back to childhood. Was there any inkling of feeling like you are a girl, or wanted to be a girl, when you were a kid? Any feelings of being alienated or not fitting in?
    good idea. I will make it a new years resolution. I never really felt like I was a girl. But I do remember sometimes not feeling like I fit in. One of the reasons I kinda doubt I should transition is because i didn't feel like a girl as a child. On the other hand I am definetly feeling some gender disphoria now.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_P View Post
    I don't know about the whole woman part but I would like to have my own real breast
    So here's the problem with that, and why many of us TS girls push others to conform to the gender binary. The world doesn't deal well with a man with breasts, and that's what you'd be if you grow breasts, but present as a male sometimes. There are lots of bigender / genderqueer folk who really don't belong at one end of the gender binary or the other, but would be most comfortable somewhere between. For example, non-op, HRT, androgynous presentation.

The world doesn't deal well with this, and I've known of bigender folks who have trouble being gendered correctly in either presentation they make, because they don't quite look like a man, but they don't quite look like a woman, either, and so they still suffer significant dysphoria when they interact with others.

I know some are able to deal with this, and it is totally unfair - but that's the world, or so it seems to me. For my part, I support whatever anyone needs to do to deal with their GD, and the hell with the rest of the world. But that's easy for me to say - I'm a girl.