Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introducing subtle feminity into your male look

I've just started to feminize my everyday look. I appreciate all you ladies giving me some idea's on here beyond my underdressing. Some I had not considered. Thank-you so very much !

Probably not "subtle" but I have pierced ears, smooth arms and legs, and tend to wear pretty colors in my shirts, no matter which rack they come from. My nails are almost always clear-polished as well. The combination occasionally gets me ma'amed in male mode by people who don't look at my face before greeting me. It shows how powerful first impressions can be!

I'm like so many others here. In winter I keep my toes polished all the time, with pedicures when I have time! I wear panties, pantihose or tights when cold. I wear a bra if I can have on a sweatshir t or heavy sweater to hide it. I use a clear, matte polish on my hands, but my favorite, I have worn a bit of makeup daily for 5 years. I found an eye shadow that blends to skin tones well. I use a fine brush black mascara, my lases are long and dark, and a nicely color matched blush. I have a couple nude lipsticks I wear often!

Here's a pic of how I sometimes wear my hair, in guy mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I always wear female
    underwear and i also wear tights everyday I have to make sure that my trousers do not ride up as I do not wear socks it's fun to know what you are wearing and no one else has a clue my wife is the only person that knows

I shave my entire body including my arms, pierced ears, thin waxed arched eyebrows (with a little pencil), lip gloss, mascara, long pinkish arylic nails, gold braclet,
    girls boot cut or skinny jeans, jeggings, or leggings with tunic or girls top, girls pink accent sneakers, pink girls baseball hat....do you think this is over the top, It is just that I feel more feminine than male, I don't want to change my sex just be feminine. Oh, I do have large man boobs, always have, theMaidenform lady has measured me and says I am a B almost a C cup. Of course I wear high cut panties and slightly padded bra, even in the summer with colored girls t-shirts... I love being feminine..

Wearing lingerie that is invisible to others rapidly becomes “normal”. However, items that could be spotted, such as a bra and nylons, is more of a challenge; but when there is no reaction from either men or women (women are more likely to notice than men are) that invites one to wear only women’s clothes. I have found these items acceptable in ”boy” mode but sure make me feel "girly":

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps, lace trim, and a bodice can even be OK as it is covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an androgynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

All these are mass-market items in the women’s department. Even when suitable clothing is available in menswear, it is a specialty item and often expensive!
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 12-07-2013 at 12:47 PM.