Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing subtle feminity into your male look

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    forgot, I also have trimmed and plucked brows with a slight arch, and often wear pantyhose under my guy clothes.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Not sure about adding to my outward male persona, but underneath I keep things quite feminine. Never a hair, my toenails forever with my current favorite polish, occasionally wear pantyhose, and panties… always!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I keep shaven always and keep toenails painted. I wear panties 24/7 also, been starting to wear genie bras under baggy shirts and womens jeans

Banned Read only
    I keep my toes painted and I also have incorporated womens socks into my daily wardrobe. My wife actually picked them out. I like others keep my legs shaved and my arms. No one sees them as I wear long sleeves everyday.

nothing for me yet but hopefully soon

I keep my chest hair trimmed, I shave my legs and I have two earrings.. that's as far as it goes.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Silver Member
    I wear the same things that most of the neighborhood women are wearing. Women's tops, shorts, jeans footwear ... you get the picture. I also wear panties and bras most all the time. Like many of the women I've switched to foam cups during the summer, and like most of the women I do try and wear bra colors that don't stand out. But my B/C cups stand'th out. I'm lucky enough to be slight so I can wear fem things. I wear tees and tops that have fem necklines and sleeves. Including buttoning to the left. On more than one occasion I've been wearing the same article of clothing as a woman. Had one woman at a party say to me, I love that blouse bought it in green. More than once been told by a woman she had seen that top in a store and thought about buying it.

I pretty much resemble an off-duty drag queen these days, but maybe try some well-matched tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 or more and the aforementioned women's accessories. You can curl your lashes and use some under-eye concealer to look well-rested. Gently rub your face in a terry-cloth towel to remove excess man-makeup. Keep your hands soft and moisturized with a quality non-petroleum based lotion. Panties do zilcho for me, but my Kate Spade handbag always makes me feel fab! If you have a zillion cards in your folding wallet, there's your excuse to have a ladies clutch-wallet and spare yourself some back pain too. Enjoy being yourself!
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

Not so much appearance as fabric. Love cashmere, silk, rayon and linen.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    I underdress (of course) and keep my legs and pits shaved, my toenails polished, and my eyebrows neatly trimmed and plucked. I have several pairs of womens pants that I can wear in an androgynous way. The trick is to slowly incorporate these things, and nobody really notices. Especially the eyebrows....

Ana

Bangles piled up in the wrists are in for men now.Prince Harry was even snapped with 4 or 5 silver and gold ones piled up on his wrist.Though the papers called them Mangles.

Metro fashion:You can get away with alot of things if you are willing to be identified as metro, light makeup, skinny jeans, most coats and jackets unless hot pink, boots; just not pumps or skirts sadly yet.

I recently started wearing pink toenail polish. I enjoy it, but am careful where I change my socks!

I also prefer the fabric approach. I have several cashmere sweaters. I think my male wardrobe is quite fashionable. I incorporate some pink. While I enjoy the femininity of pink, I think it just comes off as a man confident enough to wear pink.

Just keeping a good figure and wearing tight jeans with a slim waistline and a colorful top works for me. Maybe a pretty gold ring with tiny little diamonds too. Or a pretty bracelet and/or little pendant necklace inside my blousey 'shirt'.

I have to wear a tight bra to flattin my little itty bitty but definitely not 'male' titties. And when I feel daring I wear one with the tips cutout so my nipples protrude from beneath, catching the eye of whomever cares to really look. Makes me feel sexy the glancing stares I may get (from girls, not guys).

But that's just Me and I tend to be wh#rish that way sometimes. Know what I mean? Anyways to each her own I guess..whatever works for You darling.

(BTW Jacqui, cashmere so rocks! Oooo).
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 12-01-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Hi Cait, There are a number of things that have become a regular part of my look. I shave or epilate my entire body, except eyelashes and eyebrows, which are plucked and trimmed. Fem body washes and lotions used daily, along with under dressing. The surprise or me is how much I am accessorizing with jewelery, studs or rings in both ears, 2 to 3 rings on the fingers (besides wedding ring), Ladies watch and magnet bracelet for the other hand, and a Celtic Cross on thin chain on my neck. Before CD'ing my wife had to get me a new wedding ring a size too small, so that I wouldn't take it off, and that was the only thing i ever wore.

Have adopted using Lauren Hutton's disk with its several brushes and cosmetics daily as well as a body wash, women's deoderant, and body lotion as well as clear polish on my finger nails...and underdressed with Bali panties and bra...

I have several pairs of womens boots and dress loafers that I wear most days. They all have the "menwear" look, just more refined than the typical mans shoes. Thinner sole, pointer toe, just over an 1" heel, I LOVE them. The only comments I have gotten are from other guys wanting to know where to get a pair.

I wear my hair in braided pig tails when I play touch football. It helps because otherwise my hair would be in my face, and I don't really like the ponytail look on me.

I've worn sneakers with a hidden heel. They are not very noticeable, but my wife says I walk more feminine with them on, so she won't let me wear them when drab.

I really do not try for any noticeable feminine look.... I do shave my legs because I like the way it feels. But that is not anything that is seen. My nails are somewhat long for a guy, but not extreme. I do not grow them for a fem look, well sort of, but it is not my goal so much as that I like the fem feeling of having longer nails. I border on having them long enough to where it looks truly fem. No one other than my wife has ever made comments or have I noticed that they are noticed. Otherwise, when out in public all my clothes are regular mens clothing, and I shave my head, which is not very girly looking lol.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I suppose some of the things I do are subtle. Like the underdressing, most people don't know about that. Most folks don't know I shave pretty much all of my body hair. I don't know if others can tell that most of my undershirts are female. I generally wear them as an accent color to a button down male shirt.

Obvious signs - my brows are shaped, me ears are pierced, I wear female rings, I wear scented lotion, my finger nails are painted all the time, and not in clear or pale colors, more like bright obnoxious colors.

Out of everything that I do, the only thing that has elicited any questions is the painting of the finger nails. People have often asked why. I answer, because I like to. They generally say, ok and move on. Only once did I have someone really question me to the point of being obnoxious. But then I started to question her on the god-awful-way-too-small shorts for her grandmother body and she got the point and left me alone.

We had a truck delivery to our home a few days ago and I went out to meet the truck. Not even thinking about the outfit as it's just what I wear. I had on a fem tshirt, leggings,fem jacket,open toed pink sandals with hearts on them and red toes. The delivery guys never missed a beat and I didn't give it a thought until the wife noted the outfit. The guys were cute too!

TerriAnn

Has anyone else tried a pixy like hair style? If you have your hair razor cut it is easy to manage and easy to convert back and forth from a more male style to a more feminine style. I keep my side burns cut at a sharp angle from the top of the ear where it joins the head downward and terminating about mid-ear. Take a look a picture of Jamie Lee Curtis.

I use a lipstick by Clinique called 'Creamy nude' Sometimes I also use scented deoderants or even a very light touch of perfume. Also, clear mascara. I have used these in public many times and no one has ever noticed - and at first, I watched for reactions. I think most people tend to see what they expect to see. Of course, I can feel the lipstick and the scents so I know and can appreciate being a bit feminine

when underdressing, nobody notices my panties or bra. so when i feminize in male mode i try to make it obvious: bold nail polish on my fingers and toes, girl jeans, ladies' rings and watches, plucked and shaped brows, lipstick... fashion freedom!

Just got my ears pierced and am growing my hair out.

Also panties all the time unless I have a dr. appointment.