Thread: computer cookies or wishful thinking?

computer cookies or wishful thinking?

Just received an order from a large mail order company that I but a few things from. The contents were of some sort of women's clothes but the address was made our to Ms. my-male-name.

So I am not complaining, but who told the computer to address it that way? I never use Mr. Could it be the only thing I order is girl clothes? I haven't even made out an account to put female in my profile.

Oh well, just enjoying the small things

Sounds like the computer has s mind of it's own! Perhaps it's watching you! if it chooses colors and sizes for you then it may be time to get a little worried!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I used to buy women's clothes before I was online through mail order and I never used to specify on the order form what my name was. I always used to just put my initials and my last name. The parcels always used to arrive addressed to me but as Ms. I'm thinking they just assumed you were female because you were buying women's clothes. Did you give them any indication that you were male when you placed your order?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Sounds like the computer has s mind of it's own! Perhaps it's watching you! if it chooses colors and sizes for you then it may be time to get a little worried!
    IF it starts suggesting things for you, then just orders on it's own, then worry.

Hal: Dave i think these pumps will look great on you.

Banned Read only
    Mail ordering would be a lot easier if you use the first name of "Chris." Or did you?
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 11-30-2013 at 07:39 PM.

A Google associated account of any kind will get you a variety of merchandising of just about everything..
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.