Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wife Continues to Amaze Me

My Wife Continues to Amaze Me

Hi Everyone

I have to share a lovely, special night I had with my wonderful wife. We went out as a family last night, and as usual she dressed up. She wore a beautiful sweater dress with a pair of Coach wedge heel boots and nude hose. I try to look nice for her too, so I chose a good pair of tailored trousers and a corduroy blazer (male attire).

She knows that when she dresses up it gives me "the urge", and teases me all night mercilessly. When I told her that she looked amazing, she naturally replied, "I bet you'd love to be wearing the same thing." She knows I tried on the boots once because I showed her the photos (had them on for all of about 3 minutes) so she knows I love them. We went to Macy's and she fell in love with a pair of black low heel boots (also Coach) and I gladly purchased them for her. For all she puts up with, and the money I spend on women's clothes for me, it's the least I can do to spoil her.

After putting up some Christmas decorations and sending the kids to bed, we sat by the couch and I was rubbing her feet through her pantyhose. As soon as we knew they were asleep, I went to put on a pair of hose myself, and a silk robe. We chatted and had a Scotch and she commented on how she wanted a cream colored sweater dress to go with the new boots.

The next thing you know we are surfing Victoria's Secret, shopping online together. For her: 4 dresses, 2 skirts, some tops, a pair of flare pants and some silk PJs. For me: A matching cream colored sweater dress and the same style silk PJs, though while hers were a pretty solid mauve color, mine are black with leopard trim.

The best part is that it was all very normal. Shopping online for dresses for us both, it was awesome. I told her I would need a pair of leopard heels matching the PJ trim to wear around the bedroom, and she said something like, "Oh, yes, that would look nice."

Can't wait to wear our dresses and PJs together!

Shibumi
    Last edited by Gretchen_To_Be; 12-01-2013 at 06:53 PM.

You're like a Totally lucky girl Shibumi!! Um...does your wife have a single sister perchance maybe??? Geeze.... (heavenly!)

Aspiring Member
    Shibumi:

My relationship with my wife sounds a lot like yours, in fact I made a post earlier today about a dinner w/2 sexy babes in evening gowns...LOL! We often look thru catalogs and are constantly making comments like "I'll bet you'd like this" or "This'll look good on you" I'll tell the world that an accepting wife is the best friend a CD'r can have

Dani

Very lovely story Shibumi. You are a very lucky girl to have such an accepting wife.

Gold Member
    You make sure you spoil her well; She deserves it.
    Rader

Sounds like a lot of fun! My SO and I prowled the clearance racks at Kohls a couple months ago, and will be taking advantage of the discounts and Kohls cash this week. I'm already looking forward to it and hoping we can find duplicates in both Womens and Petites.

Oh and I agree with Radar - major spoiling required (although looks like you already are)
    Susan GG

Shibumi,
    You are one lucky girl.
    Enjoy it whilst you can.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    You're like a Totally lucky girl Shibumi!! Um...does your wife have a single sister perchance maybe??? Geeze.... (heavenly!)
    Annalise, she does in fact have a single sister but she doesn't know about my "hobby" so I couldn't guarantee the same reaction!

Danielle, your relationship sounds amazing as well.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    What a lovely evening the two of you had. Cherish your wonderful wife.
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Doing laundry this weekend, I washed my wife's black and pink babydoll. While folding, I noticed she put it in the pile of my folded guy clothes.

"So I guess this is mine now," I asked with a smile.

"If you want it, go ahead!" she replied. I'm so lucky to have such an accepting girl in my life.

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    A wife like this is a priceless gift!

Encouraging to hear about couples so in sync
    Last edited by JRZSHORE; 02-07-2014 at 08:50 AM.

Our student loan money comes in on January, so once we have the bills paid, and new school clothes for our son, we are going shopping. I love her, she was excited and showed me a pintrest board she made for Valarie, its great knowing that we have someone to feel normal with.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

I LOVE these happy stories! Thanks for sharing. My wife is a lot like yours in the acceptance dept. However, she has no real interest in fashionable clothes and is wicked CHEAP! She's like the Ebenezer Scrooge of wives, but it's all about the money not the CDing. She's like that with everything. She constantly reminds me that's why we have no debt and money in the bank and she's right, of course. But, she will peruse a Kohl's clearance rack like Ms. Susan's SO.
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

Lucky lucky lucky so envoys
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibumi View Post
    The best part is that it was all very normal. Shopping online for dresses for us both, it was awesome.
    Hi Shibumi - I loved your post for a couple of reasons. 1) I'm very happy for you as I know for myself how this feels. My wife is very encouraging of my femme side too and ... yes, ... it is all very normal for us to buy things for us both and to have fun with girly stuff that we share. 2) I can totally relate to when you went out with your wife when you were in boy mode. When my wife and I go out for "special married couple type things" .. (like our wedding anniversary last week) I was in boy mode and she was dressed so beautiful and feminine, (just like she always is when we go out as "two girls") ... except that I was in boy mode this time. When she wears something really cute I am so jealous and and so aware that I am in drab and wish I was wearing what she's wearing .. BUT ... I never get bothered by it or anything as I know that come next weekend (or sooner) I too will be wearing something equally cute!

So yay for you! You (and I) are one of the super duper lucky ones that are married to wives that don't find our CDing threatening and in fact, they tease us about it and love to share in the moment and do things and share things girly together.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 12-05-2013 at 09:35 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

What a nice story! I love hearing of couples that are so we'll integrated and accepting.

Lovely story Shibumi,

I am very happy for you and your wife, I know how wonderful it can be to have a wife who is understanding and encouraging. In many ways I think that sharing clothes, jewelry etc. and shopping together has brought us closer in ways that others could never understand.

Love and cherish her forever.

Michelle

Way to go.

awesome!

That is an awesome story. Sounds like you all have a great relationship. I wish more were more understanding of our desire to dress. I think it improves relationships.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

What a wonderful relationship...hold on to her! I am sooooo jealous

Some of you are SO lucky! Don't forget how lucky you are! Spoil them and cherish them...

I came home today after buying several things from Macy's. When my wife got home we had a great time trying on the new clothes and putting together outfits. I bought this great jacket that I knew was all her. I was so happy when she loved it! It was a nice light hearted time together. We have worked hard to give each other what they needed in the midst of huge change. It is so nice to be able to show her the real me. She does love the real me!

So happy for you!
    You have reached a place in life a lot of us are striving for.