Thread: Rollercoaster makes me sad

Rollercoaster makes me sad

I dunno...just been on the site...reading this reading that. Trying to clarify, respond in a way that makes people happy, forward looking, and...it's True. Most girls and CD'ers on here are wonderful soft hearted souls. I love that but...still...my heart aches like it never did before.

I mean...is THIS what it means about being in a 'pink mood'? Or what?? I don't like it! It's overpowering and I try not to show it but....I'm crying. Thank God no one is here to witness this! OMG...

Will it pass? Do I have to give up HRT to get some relief? Or shall I go on and on with this emotional highway...this... rollercoaster of pleasure and pain? Huh?! I dunno....all I wanna do is cry. And I AM... :'(

I'm sorry that you feel bad, Annaliese .. just know that it WILL pass. All emotions do eventually.

Have you ever meditated? Treat your emotions as you would a thought while you're meditating. Acknowledge that they're there, welcome them into your soul, allow them to pass through, and then take a big breath and be prepared to let them go when you're ready to do so. Don't run away from them.

The mistake I used to make when I was younger, was believing that life would never get better when I felt down. Of course, this is not true.
    Reine

YMMV
    I know what you mean, I cried earlier today reading someone's post... I was thinking about love and loss and the emotions are so much closer to the surface now.
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

As Reine mentioned, if you can meditate you can channel your feelings and make them work for you.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Post holiday blues maybe? does hrt make your emotions cycle?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Emily

We're the ones who start little fires, yet they burn out
    But when they're on the rise, we can't help but shine

And when the wave approaches, take our ashes to the ocean
    Who cares if hell awaits? We're having drinks at heaven's gate

"Modern Jesus" Portugal (The Man)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The holidays do amplify emotions in many people. The bringing together of friends and family u don't normally spend a lot of time with is often stressful. And, the worst part is, u r supposed to love every more this time of year!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If your a robot - no your not supposed to cry
    If your human - then welcome to our club

I think Frank Herbert had it something like this "be the reed that bends in the face of the storm, and once the storm passes, stand to face the sun"
    Okay it's been 30 odd years since I read Dune. In English it probably means the same as Reine said

I got lazy at meditation, so had a hypnotherapist load a short cut so I could be there in under 10 seconds, blew my Physical Ed instructor recovery stats off the chart
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I think there are serious side-effects from synthetic hormones, but I don't know if they include emotions. This transsexual article and other apparent experts recommend bioidentical hormones: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_m2f.htm.

I've never taken hormone supplements, but I've almost always felt relief when I cry. So I've usually not been bothered by it, but there was one or more times when I seemed to be unusually sensitive, so my hormones may have been out of balance then.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel bad, Annaliese .. just know that it WILL pass. All emotions do eventually.

Have you ever meditated? Treat your emotions as you would a thought while you're meditating. Acknowledge that they're there, welcome them into your soul, allow them to pass through, and then take a big breath and be prepared to let them go when you're ready to do so. Don't run away from them.

The mistake I used to make when I was younger, was believing that life would never get better when I felt down. Of course, this is not true.
    Oh Reine...you're such an anchor. Thank you for your impactful words. A GG like you is a real blessing! Yes...as a matter of fact (which is quite a coincidence! like Huh?) I have just very recently been reconsidering, remembering, back when I signed up for TM in college. Lord only knows why I didn't stick with it.

I mean, for the brief time I practiced, it DID very definitely have a profound effect. I mean...geze nevermind, would take too long to explain...just saying. Oft I thought if Only I had kept up. Wow. What a different path my life would've taked. Ya know? (then again. maybe I'd be old n poor instead of old n stupid rich).

Still though...I am DEFINITELY not a happy camper either way right now! God!!!!

In any event, thank you for caring...(sigh).

(means allot)

Annaliese,
    The crying show that the hormones are working.
    They are playing on you psychologically and you will get fits of euphoria and depression one bout after the other.
    Just cry your heart out for now, it is good for the soul, I am sure.
    Then! For me, try this......
    Go away, wipe your eyes, look in the mirror and smile.
    Feel better now?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aww thank you Mary, Kate, Emily and Robby. And Rachel and Lela. You too Bev. You make me smile. Your a source of comfort. What would I DO without you girls? OMG gonna cry again...but this time happy tears! Awww I love you all :')

Over the past two years I've watched quite a few M2F HRT experience videos on YouTube and one trend is that they seem to cry a lot a few months into it.
    Over almost nothing ... and when it's something big ...its even worse.
    So anyway, what you're going through seems to be perfectly normal for HRT so you're not losing your mind. ( Well, actually you ARE losing your male mind and starting to process events as a genetic female influenced by estrogen with your NEW mind. )

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wish you all the best in your journey and things like this will pass.

Aww thank you Monctongirl for your level analysis and the reassurance that brings. Your rock!

And thank you also Tracii G. Your sentiment is heart-felt and comforting. (sigh...)