Thread: Disappointed

Disappointed

I had been lining up with a TS friend (who I've known for over a year) and a GG friend (who I have only met the once so far) to go to the GG's place for dinner this week. The TS friend knows all about Melissa and the GG knows too but she is yet to meet my girl mode self but has expressed interest in doing so (we went to the beach a few weeks ago and she was trying to get me to go in girl mode).
    Anyway, I had been planning on going as Melissa but then the GG said that she has invited two other people (not sure exactly but I think its her BF and his friend) but either way, I don't know anything about them and how they might react and when your confidence isn't that high but your nervousness is, it leads me to feel inclined to not go in girl mode.
    I still fully intend to go but in guy mode for the dinner

Melissa

Do what your comfortable with and after meeting these people you may be ready to xdress on the next occasion. Always go with your gut it,s usually right.
    Love Kristy

I was just chatting to the GG on facebook and she agreed with my gut instinct that it would be better to not go in girl mode with the others there. Mind you, I initiated the whole thing for Wednesday with a view both to having a night out, but also having a outing as Melissa (as my work roster has me working anywhere in a 24/7 period). Although the event is now at the GG's place (her idea, I wanted to go out somewhere), it was going to be the 3 of us and then I found out last night that she had invited the others.
    A bit disappointed to say the least

Banned Read only
    I am sorry to hear that It sounds to me like your GG friend got cold feet in wanting to see Melissa. Maybe next time let her plan for it when she is comfortable.
    Last edited by KayleeTaylor; 12-02-2013 at 06:10 AM.

Gone to live my life
    Hey there,

Sorry to hear about your disappointment. However, unless you are totally comfortable to coming out to strangers, it is probably for the best. Who knows, perhaps next time . . . keep smiling though.

Hugs

Isha

I think that is a wise way to go about it until you can check out their feelings on the matter.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

having no friends when "dressed" i would be cautious going to an intimate setting with those i have yet to meet, for me that would be a baby step at the experience and would like a more controlled event. out at a club or dinner while dressed you cant control the environment, it is what it is...
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Yes, to the advise of the others. Go with what makes you feel comfortable and then only to please yourself. I know I would step back and take a second look at the complete situation.

In my mind I have a question as to the motive of the GG to invite HER friends. Sounds like two meetings would be in order. The original and then one with her unknown friends, without you.

That sucks! Maybe you can take you fem things along and dress up after her other 2 friends leave?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos