Thread: Like other crossdressers?

Like other crossdressers?

I would really like to get into crossdressing and find other guys who like to crossdress and are into crossdress their selves. How common is it to find crossdressers who are into other crossdressers?

More common than you may think my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Join a cd dating site? Google is your friend.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    Join a cd dating site? Google is your friend.
    do you have any suggestions?

I agree with Kate. I am finding it very common.

Shelly

You can learn a lot about cross dressing here. And there are many threads on finding other CDs too.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Not sure I'm allowed to give 'rival' site addresses here Ricky. Do you have an e-mail I can send to? The one I'm thinking is mainly UK based but does have worldwide membership.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Yes I do, can you send a personal message to me?

There is quite a following.
    After ten posts the rest of the board will open up to you and you can look at the meeting place and other such sites.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I know for me, when I was much younger in my 20s, and even into my 30s, I wasn't attracted at all to other CDs. But, I didn't have the Internet back then, either. Sometime later in my middle to late 30s I did notice that I was attracted to certain CDs. I think its very common as others have said. Now, I often fantasize about being with other CD gurls. Its all good.

You have found the right place to your question Ricky. Welcome to our home where your questions will be answered by a wonderful group of knowledgeable persons who enjoy the art of cross dressing.

I think you need 10 post ricky before you can be pm'd
    Carole

Banned Read only
    Based on what you said, you are just now starting to explore CD'ing. I think you need to slow down and find out who you really are. If you rush into these fantasies about being with other crossdressers, you or the other person might regret it. I have seen that when a lot of people start crossdressing, they want to explore their sexual fantasies and a lot of times, they should have remained fantasies. Sometimes people can get violent or be ashamed of what they have done.

So, just find yourself first and explore your feminine side. Once you have a better understanding of your own sexuality, then take the next step. Not saying that you don't have an understanding now, but since you're just starting I am sure you have a lot of new feelings that weren't there before.

Kaylee

Quote Originally Posted by rickyj88 View Post
    do you have any suggestions?
    First, this isn't that type of web site. You can look that up yourself. This site is not for meeting other CDs especially for hookups

Yes I do, can you send a personal message to me?
    When you get 10 posts you can get PMs.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I would really like to get into crossdressing and find other guys who like to crossdress and are into crossdress their selves. How common is it to find crossdressers who are into other crossdressers?
    I would like to find other M2F individuals too. Not 'guys' but essentially guys who are really 'girls' like me to go out and have fun with. Share tastes wrt dressing and makeup. There's SO many new cosmetics that constantly come out. It's hard to keep up with the latest. I think we need to support each other and share our ourselves and our knowledge in that regard.

Afterall, it's colorful, intimate (as far as one wants it to be), sexy and fun! Yay!!!

After you get 10 posts I would happy to pm you and be you friend

There are many out there hon, just have to look around on the internet. Just one word, be careful!!!!!
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

I have the same problem, it's extremely difficult to find other girls where I am in Connecticut....

Best bet is to hit up folks from your area on this forum. Start with private messages and once you have some decent trust, chat with them online. Obviously be careful though!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    I would like to find other M2F individuals too. Not 'guys' but essentially guys who are really 'girls' like me to go out and have fun with. Share tastes wrt dressing and makeup. There's SO many new cosmetics that constantly come out. It's hard to keep up with the latest. I think we need to support each other and share our ourselves and our knowledge in that regard.

Afterall, it's colorful, intimate (as far as one wants it to be), sexy and fun! Yay!!!
    Oddly enuff, Anna, I believe that is the point of this site. So, you've come to the rite place!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thank you docrobbysherry

And I so agree with your footnote thingy about Thanksgiving. So true hunny.. Bravo!

Somehow I feel like androginous males are more attractive than females. Maybe it's related with evolutionary psycology.

You want to get some idea, beyond 23 comments so far, go to a post started not long ago titled: "Liking Boys as a Girl". It goes all over the place, including statistical gathering by one lovely lady.

Give yourself time to savor it. The comments are wonderfully thoughtful.

End result, rather common. Oh but to be in the big city.

robbin
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 12-03-2013 at 12:53 PM.