Thread: Cold,ICE ,Snow

Cold,ICE ,Snow

I've came to conclusion that this weather is terrible for dressing schools will be closed kids at home. Definanlty puts cramp im my style.

It has started early, we had from 10 to 18 inch here, no heel today

Makes me glad I live in the south....no snow to keep the kids home from school.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    But the weather does provide a good excuse for wearing tights and leggings!

I understand you Pasty! Guess you can underdress, cuddle up and read a good book!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Well, I got to stay home and work from home today, in my pajamas (pink tricot from Woman Within), robe (purple velour with crystal flower buttons), and slippers (white satin Isotoner ballet slippers)...but I sure wouldn't want to go out dressed at this point!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda456 View Post
    But the weather does provide a good excuse for wearing tights and leggings!
    And big thick turtlenecks.

Julie

No snow to speak of in the area north of Kansas.... cold breeze from the north though has dropped the temps below the freezing level for quite a few days now... Time to break out the knee high boots with treads, a wool skirt, turtleneck, pea coat, gloves and head on out... to the warm car.

Renne.....

How about being really daring? Go out and about, in high heels, a short skirt or dress, and see the reactions!!!? NNNnot really. BRRRR, even too cold to work on my car's wiring problems. I have a snowmobile suit, with long underwear under. I feel so dad for the homeless people and animals.

Banned Read only
    My daughter didn't go to school today either, we stayed in drinking hot cocoa, roasting marshmallows in the fireplace and watching Netflix while wearing our jammies all day We had a great day, I felt like my normal self I love the cold, usually. Today it didn't even get in the 10's Cold is great weather for layering

We are getting ice as we speak here in west Texas schools all closing and or starting from ten to noon tomorrow. Right now wind is blowing out of north with ice as sleet falling getting very treacherous out there. I'm retired though so may just call it a day of dressing and staying indoors after I bring some more firewood in.... Lol don't think I'll wear my heels to do that though. If this is how winter is going to be I'm gonna have to fold my mini skirts up and get out a long flannel gown.... Yuk
    Maybe I can convince wife I have to wear my lipstick to keep my lips from chapping...

It is certainly cold in the south plains of Texas.
    We just stayed home and my wife went through and sorted things in the spare bedroom and I baked some pecan cinnamon rolls.
    I've never seen ice storms like these before.
    I totally agree with the layering.
    Two pair of tights, two slips and a snuggly long sweater.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is better than the United Kingdom with rain and wind in the mix as well.
    Cold, Ice and Snow reminds me it is less than twenty days to Christmas.

Think positive, the skiing season is just around the corner.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

How many days will school be closed? One? Two? You can't go that long without dressing? You don't enjoy your children's company? There will be other days.

As for cold, ice and snow, that's perfect for going out dressed. By the time you're all bundled up, nobody can tell you're really a male.

BTW: It was nearly 80 degrees here yesterday and sunny. I need it to cool down so I can wear hose and long sleeved blouses.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    Its really cold in this part of Kansas but no snow as yet. It wouldn't matter to me my kids are long gone from home. The weahter has kept me indoors so I have been enjoying being dressed up all day. Just lucky for me the other day when the furance servcie guy showed up I had just gotten back from going the post office so was dressed in drab on the outside and he couldn't see the bra through the heavy sweathshirt I had on.

Its looking like several more days of this really cold which will keep me in. I am going to enjoy it, while hating the cold at the same time.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

I love this weather. My kids are grown and on there own. Now I can stay home and do my Christmas baking. Daviolin loves to bake. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I live alone, have no kids, so for me, winter means swapping pumps for knee high boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    We are getting ice as we speak here in west Texas
    Yep! I'm in an RV in Fort Stockton, Texas, tonight and it is freezing outside! Expected to go down to 19-degrees F.

Hope my tanks don't freeze and burst but nothing I can do about it.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

come on down south girl!i am in my rv in rockport tx (near corpus christi).its cold here but no frost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Yep! I'm in an RV in Fort Stockton, Texas, tonight and it is freezing outside! Expected to go down to 19-degrees F.

Hope my tanks don't freeze and burst but nothing I can do about it.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

80s here yesterday, 50s and rain today, freezing rain tomorrow, 30s and then back up to 50s Monday!!!!! I had packed most of summer/spring clothes away only to have to drag out a pair of shorts yesterday and a short sleeve Tee!!!! Go figure
    "the sex is in the HEEL"