Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Ever Thought About "The End"?

I think about that in regular basis due to my line of work my employer has update our final plans on a regular basis.We have to update who and how we want people notified and who we want to do it. So its already been decided i'll be buried in full male uniform. They even have us plan out entire ceremon. So that keeps the subject in our mind always.

My wife and I have talked about it, told her my thoughts, she will make sure Im sent off with pantys& hose. Then she said,what'll you care?

I know how I would like to be dressed, but I doubt it would happen considering everything. I am leaning towards cremation after my organs are taken out (if they don't wear out first). Years ago I told everyone I just wanted to be tossed into the local river back when it was totally polluted. I figured that in no time at all I would be gone! But they have cleaned it up and now it's a class trout stream and I am not really sure I want fish nibbling at me as I go down the river.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

My wife and I have talked about this as well. We both wish to be cremated, however there is the "showing". For that I have requested an over the top fairy tale dress. Pink and white. It will be TerriAnn "showing" and leaving.

in a proper man suit. i want to remembered as the good father of my children and that goes with my masculine values. i am not very proud that i have this urge but i do.

Since I want to be cremated it really doesn't matter...no one will know anyway.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have informed my family that I want to be cremated and have my ashes sprinkled in the dressing rooms of Victoria Secret stores.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

I think Chyenne had the best reply here, I do agree with her, but I do not wish my relatives to to have something to remember me for other than just being a pleasant person.
    Boring I know.
    Why stir the pot.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It does not matter to me, as long as when I get to the other side I have a big closet not to hide in but full of dress, skirts and tops, perk so I don't need a bra but will wear one anyway. All my hair back and long so I don't have to wear a wig any more.

My wife and I both agree on cremation. Quick and dirty, not to mention cheap. If I go first, I instructed my wife to use my long accumulated wardrobe as the fuel to burn up my raggedy carcase. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

For everyone who says they will be dead so it doesn't matter or they could care less that may be true for you but not for your loved ones. There life continues and it will be a difficult time for them. My wife knows all about me but I would never want to place her in the position of having to request a funeral director to dress me in any feminine attire.
    If I don't have the balls to come out to everyone while living then my balls don't deserve to be buried in silky panties after death.

Banned Read only
    I'll be dead. It doesn't matter what I'm dressed in. I'll never know anyway.

Funerals/burials are not for the benefit of the dead. They're for the benefit of those who are left behind.

Banned Read only
    For now, I will most likely be in my Class-A Military uniform for a memorial, after that, my body will go to science. I care more about what I will be leaving for my family. In my will, everything will go to my daughter and I have a living will in place in just in case.

I don't really care how I'm dressed, but since only my wife knows, I am sure I will be buried in dude-mode.
    I am much more concerned about it being quick. My father had Parkinson's for about two years and one grandmother had a very debilitating stroke and hung on for eight years. Both would be terrible ways to live.
    Stephanie

I will be buried in Male clothes, but My Wife promised to put a lipstick in My pocket before they close the casket. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    If Death is when we meet the Final Truth, then I want my final truths reflected at my memorial service. After all I've struggled, it would be a big insult to my memory to pretend that I am male, or that I am a member of the denomination of my mother. I'd rather be remembered for being stubborn about sticking to my principles right to the end. Any insistence otherwise from my remaining family would indicate a great disrespect for me.

Cremate me wearing whatever whatever. Naked if you want. Boy name on the death certificate. Already told my kids where the ashes go. As far as my "secret", can I get 30 minutes notice to dispose of the girlie clothes and accessories before the heart attack hits? No? Gotta figure that out.

Having been diagnosed with a terminal illness quite recently I have had a lot of time to think on the closing chater of my life! My wife knows and accepts this part of my life but I will leave as I entered as Brian. They are free to give any part of my body for the benefit of others, but I doubt they'll take it now, and as others have said my funeral is not for my benefit, but those I leave to mourn my passing. I do feel the need to put pen to paper though and document this part of my life for my children as I believe they will have questions for my wife which I am better able to answer, quite how I go about that I am still pondering.
    Where there is tea, there is hope.

I don't care what happens to me when im dead, they can throw me ocean for all I care. Its what we do while still alive that matters...

I seem to think about the end all of the time. I feel very guilty about what I'm going to leave my wife to deal with.

Gone to live my life
    My wife and I have discussed this very topic as we were updating our wills and burial instructions we part and parcel. Both of us are going to be cremated with no viewing so in the end it doesn't really matter what I am wearing. I am a big fan of Star Trek so perhaps a Star Fleet uniform but one of the original Star Trek uniforms . . . oh the female one with short mini dress and boots (I do love my boots).

Seriously, it doesn't matter to me and I leave it up to my wife or executor should my wife pre-decease me.

Hugs

Isha

I would prefer to be cremated.
    Easier and cheaper and I can be set somewhere safe to be remembered by anyone who would want to

If I am to be buried I would just prefer unisex top and bottoms or a sheet

My wife and I have decided to be cremated. We have found urns that are biodegradable, and filled with your ashes, soil, and tree seeds. You are absorbed into the growing tree. To me it is a version of immortality, and better for the environment than burial. And I can be a tree that becomes really pretty in the fall. If I eventually fall or are cut down as a tree.... Well maybe someone will make me into a stripper pole then.....

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    in a proper man suit. i want to remembered as the good father of my children and that goes with my masculine values. i am not very proud that i have this urge but i do.
    I don't think what you wear is any kind of determining factor of whether you are a good father (parent). It only matters what you do. As far as masculine values, I don't think any type of clothing can affect any values whether they be feminine or masculine values. I'm not 100% sure what you mean by masculine values. If you mean, good provider, hard worker, protector, someone who is honest, fair, trustworthy, etc, I think those are good values for anyone to have. Clothing doesn't affect those. At least not in any way I know of.

If "masculine" values means being domineering, controlling, demeaning, having multiple sexual conquests, drinking hard and heavy, etc, then I don't want to preserve those anyway. I'm not saying this is what you mean. For some people, though, those are "masculine values."

For me, I'm still thinking about it. I'm not religious and I don't have any family. I won't have to consider either of those things. Whatever I do will be for me, even if I don't "realize" it after I'm dead. For what it's worth, I think I was born "wrong", or in the wrong body, but haven't, and won't do anything about it this late in life. I guess it really doesn't matter because the clothes isn't what makes me feel what I feel. I'm leaning more toward cremation, anyway, too. Hopefully, whatever I do decide, I'll get onto legal papers before I do go and whoever executes my will will carry through with my wishes.

Since I want to be cremated, it would be a shame to incinerate a nice outfit.

Ciara