Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Ever Thought About "The End"?

Has Anyone Ever Thought About "The End"?

This question is mostly for CDs or non-transsexuals.

Not trying to harp on or bring up the idea of death, but has anyone ever thought about how they would like to be buried, either in male clothing or female clothing?

If you have thought about this, have you or are you going to put your final wishes regarding this in your will? Does it even matter to you? Are yourwishes known to someone else? If you haven't thought about this, yet, how would you want to be buried, in drab or enfemme? Do you already have your "coffin dress" or whatever you want to wear?

Sorry for the morbidity. Just curious.

I don't care what happens when I'm dead and gone. My SO might cremate me in a dress or decide I need some payback punishment and burn me in a Sears Sucker Suit.
    Either way it won't matter as I'll be dead and all that matters is what I do while I exist here on earth.

Main personality is male, like to go out in battle, or die at the gym while posing for a group of young attractive girls who try CPR on me. Burn me naked and stiff
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I am like Launa, I don't care how I am buried or cremated. I'm dead so I won't care how I go. If I die dressed up I will be happy.

Even though I consider myself TS, due to too many health problems I will never be able to move forward and be the girl I know that I am! I have decided not to be selfish and be buried as the father of my children! I think down deep they would prefer that!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Des, this OP has been covered before however it's a good idea to do it from time to time as the youngsters here, understandably, don't look ahead too far. So to start off, since I'm now alone for the first time in 57 years I needed to have everything in black & white, Salvation Army will get everything left after an executor (a lawyer in my case) carries out distribution. Rather than go into further details, and one must go into details including a "living will" that everyone MUST have now,
    I will be buried in male garb. Everybody has a different reason for that decision --- mine is pragmatic: The VA takes care of me now, I've bought a casket at local funeral home, and though I have three locations possible from family plot to cousin's plot to one waiting in Washington State --- Washington is picked for the ocean at my feet and mountains behind (Silly isn't it?), a military funeral with a missing-plane flyover. One could say that nobody will see me once I leave Florida behind but it's a feeling I have. Ironically, the title of my book will be on the tombstone so what am I hiding? Those are the decisions we need to make ahead of time.
    Julie

Platinum Member
    Believe it or not, this question has come up a number of times since I joined almost four years ago. Some express concerns about having their secret revealed after death, others about whether their final outfit will be pretty. For me, neither question is relevant. I can't control what people think about me now, so why worry about after I'm gone. And my attire won't matter now bit.I oils prefer to be composted and recycled to nourish the planet I've been living on for so many years.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left!

I feel it would be best if I was buried in the closet
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Gold Member
    I do not claim a solid gender label. With passing on, I would rather be buried in a dress. Buried upside down so my friends can stop by for a cold one.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I don't care if people know my girl side. OK..... Now everyone knows.

Good. Fine. Done.

I don't need a legal name change or a tombstone with a female name. I did it my way. Just cremate me, celebrate with a toast of hopefully something strong, like cognac, whiskey or rum, I don't care, and throw my ashes in to the Atlantic Ocean......which seems to be the tradition for my family these days.

Interesting question. I haven't really thought that far ahead, but you never know when that will be. When the end comes for me, I'm certain that I want to be cremated. I think its silly to be planted in the ground. For what? I've told most people that I know that I want to be cremated. If they would like a memorial to visit, find a nice park, dig a hole, put my ashes in there, and plant a good solid tree (like an oak tree) in my ashes. When the tree grows, it will grow with me.

As far as what I'll be wearing at the viewing.... I really could care less. As long as I'm not in my underwear or naked. If I progress to the point where everyone sees me in a dress all the time, and that is how they want to remember me. I'm good with that. However, I'm thinking that they will want to remember me as a man. So either way I'm good.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

It really wouldn't matter since I'd be dead and would have no control over my physical remains. I have made it known to close family that I'd prefer the most expedient method available for disposition. Any memorial service would be entirely up to them.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have a friend she wants me to dress at her place and leave my stuff there ,she knows im in the closet and wants to protect my kids , just in case somthing should happen . (I wish she was closer and i could but she is not there very much and our sceduals never match )
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Ths is a very serious question for many and there is certainly no "one size fits all" solution.

Unless things change, I assume I'll be buried in my currently legal (male) name. But I'm pretty sure there will have to be a couple of funerals or memorial services, one for "him" and one for "me" since there are some folks who only know me as a guy and some who only know me as a woman.

There are only two things I really care about. First, I want them to make definite sure that I'm dead before they bury me. And two, I definitely do not want to be buried wearing a girdle!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Gaum View Post
    .......................to one waiting in Washington State --- Washington is picked for the ocean at my feet and mountains behind (Silly isn't it?),
    Julie
    No, I don't think that is silly at all. Sounds lovely to me. Thanks for your pragmatic response. I noticed that pretty much every topic imaginable has been covered at some pint in the archived past threads.
    Last edited by Desirae; 12-04-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    I would like that my body be fully consumed for transplant purposes and medical research; however, I don't think that my survivors will be very aggressive in execution of that wish particularly since our religion believes in the literal resurrection of the dead. I will probably buried in my full dress white US Naval Officer uniform (affectionately known as choker whites)

There are several in the forum who are acquainted with both sides of the coin. I hope that they will pass on news of my demise.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I haven't conveyed my wishes to my SO or family yet, but I do not want my services to be as a male; and I want my obit to list "Sandra" explicitly (better yet, first); and I want my services to be open to my CD and TG and TS and gender-queer friends.

Part of the reason I haven't conveyed these to my family as yet is that the family grave (my father only, so far) is on land owned by a religion which I do not wish to be construed as being a member of (even if I was when I was a child.) There are two Big Lies that I am concerned about happening to me after I am gone: pretending that I am male, and pretending that I am a member of that religion (or any related to it).

I've told my Polar Bear what dress I want berried in.

All of the ceremonies after death are for the living people since the dead dont really care anymore. Let them believe whatever it is they believe about me, I'll be long gone and wont care what they do.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Apparently you can have your ashes made into diamonds now, so maybe I can be eternalized into some ladies body-piercings? Seriously, if I'm not remembered as Ashley at my memorial service, someone REALLY messed up!
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I used to think that I wanted to purge my entire enfemme wardrobe to the dumpster before I died so people that knew me would have pleasant memories. As I age, most of those people who I was concerned about no longer matter! My closest friends are CDs and I hope they'll have a great time picking over my wardrobe and accessories! As for my body, make me into organic fertilizer.

My only requirement is that I am cremated and my ashes scattered in the nearest large body of water. I do not care how they decide to dress me.

I guess two things are important when I'm dead: "How can I still support those I leave behind "and "How do I want to be remembered". I don't think that a request to be 'dolled up' post mortem will make a positive contribution to either of those. My physical remains actually are of no importance at all, to me at least. I'm an organ donor, but after that my relatives can dispose of my body as they see fit.

A while back, my inlaws spent over $10K that they couldn't afford on a funeral and burial. That's without the stone. They could have found a far better use for that money.

When I die, I will be dead and won't care so it's up to my wife and children what to do with my body. They can burn it or donate it to science.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I have thought about it way too much.... having just attended a good friends funeral yesterday.... he sure didn't care what he was wearing... neither will I....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos