Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If it wasn't for crossdressing.........

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

If it wasn't for crossdressing.........

......I would probably __________________.

(fill in the blank)
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I would probably be happy 100% of the time!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

That too much ,maybe 97% of the time
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    be a very unhappy man wanting to know why I so admired women, and yet felt so unfulfilled !!
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Gold Member
    be rich! And not as fulfilled....

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    be bored.

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    be an ignorant people hater that follows the crowd and hates on those who are different. Hard to say if that is true, but based on my family and upbringing, I wouldn't be surprised! Plus a much less fashionable guy

FURSTRATED because I wouldn't know what to do with those feelings I was having of wanting to feel the rush of playing in my makeup, hose, heels, and skirts. I would have to keep all that excitement pent up inside and wouldn't have a release. I would probably have popped by now if not for dressing. I could be in the mental institution if not for it..... Lol. Am I the only one that feels excitement when dressing. Like a faster heart rate and a rush of feelings hard to describe until I am completely dressed. Like a kid waiting for mom to finish those Christmas Cookies....dressing is a rush for me. I love it but usually after I have dressed and stayed dressed for an hour or two I can switch and want to get back in male mode and am so relaxed. Till it hits again from some outside stimulus.

.. Be suffering with depression more than I currently am

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Be bored, frustrated, have very little social and sex life!

On the other hand, I'd know what's going on in the country and world, have no fears, no guilt, and my house, cars, garages, and office would be neat and organized!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

... I'd only be half the person I am now.
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Banned Read only
    I would be lost in depression and closed off to the world. Much like I was when I was in the Army.

I would be angry, and continue to yell and throw things when I got frustrated. Also I don't think my marriage would have survived if I remained in the closet to her.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Spend more time in life with things that are more important.. Like my grand kids, my children , hunting ,fishing , restoring treasures like hobbies instead of X dressing..Kinda like having a life other than the one I have..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

No longer trapped in the middle would open up the possibility of having more relationships with male friends. Have very few now.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

If it wasn't for cross dressing, I wouldnt be enjoying life like I do now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

know that it would be called something because it exists, i wouldnt have shed all the self loathing, guilt and turmoil in my life.
    but i have found this site, feel liberated...even if i may have less friends, less cash, less anger, less time
    I learned that it is OK to be me, thank you.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Was going to say I'd probably have more visitors over, but no one visits anyway. So I'll say do more fishing, instead

... I wouldn't be able to have accelerated my success as a MALE in my own work world since my female side takes on all the feminine emotional duties.. and I freely have told just about
    everyone what I do and am proud of it. It's so freeing.. there's nothing like the feel of stockings or tights on your bare skin.. mmmmmmmmm damn.. and these new breast forms are fantastic.. I finally wore them long enough recently to WARM them "into" me and they seemed to stay naturally after being accustomed to my body heat. At any rate.. I LOVE CROSS DRESSING and I am VERY thankful for it!

THE other great side is the secret of UNDERDRESSING that Keeps me happy as a male!
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

If it wasn't for cross dressing, what would I do with the closet full of dresses?

If it wasn't for crossdressing, I would probably still be married and loved by my ex-wife. My family would not be split apart. But you can't go back only forward.

If it wasn't for crossdressing, I would have more money to spend on other things in my life. Thats funny, I can't think of anything. Oh well, I guess I will go shopping and by me a new dress. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

more money and a lot more closet space!!

I would probably -
    be less happy and more depressed.
    Stephanie

I would not be me, Crossdressing is not the cause of why I dress, I dress because this is who I am.