Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross-Dressing Confessions

Cross-Dressing Confessions

It's Fess up Friday and considering we already know each other's biggest secret we might as well reveal our secret's secrets.

So here it goes:

• I've only just recently bought my first item with lace

• I don't own any blue eyeshadow

• While 'en femme' I occasionally still wear my men's underwear with comic book characters.

Your turn! Fess up and you will be saved! (Trust me, I'm Catholic)

Gracious Colleague looking_good's Avatar

Hear my confessions...

My secret's secrets are:
    • Sadly, I don't look as hot as I think I do
    • My first eye shadow color WAS blue

I'm sure there are more, but this confession thing is tough. I'm trying to think of rosary beads as some kind of fashion accessory. It could work.

Quote Originally Posted by looking_good View Post
    My secret's secrets are:
    • Sadly, I don't look as hot as I think I do
    • My first eye shadow color WAS blue

I'm sure there are more, but this confession thing is tough. I'm trying to think of rosary beads as some kind of fashion accessory. It could work.
    Zylia: Not hot is what I had to accept last year about this time. I always HATED men's underwear, even when I thought I had to live drab-ily. Most boaters (I was one for 35 years) always went .... what's it called, some term for not wearing underwear.

looking_good: Rosary beads make good curtain ties. That's how I use mine.

Robbin's Confession: I'm gay. I must be to feel this way. And I want to just do it with a guy so much. So much.

Love, this Buddhist converted from the Holy Roman Empire, as well. Robbin
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 12-06-2013 at 08:07 AM. Reason: All: Ever envy the Madonna in church? She had such cool blue and white colors. Wonder how she'd be in blue eye shadow?

Banned Read only
    I shop at Victoria's Secret all the time but I don't have any lingerie.
    I am bi, I have been with both guys and girls and I don't have to be dressed a certain way.
    I have 10 pairs of women's shoes and only 1 of those are heels.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I confess...I have a secret worse than crossdressing. One which makes people instantly hate you. One that is even less understood and less socially acceptable than CDing.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I Confess.....My first eyeshadow was blue also.........stolen........from my high school girlfriends best friend :/
    Does that count as two confessions?

I have been compiling a list of things women should never wear. This list (so far) includes:
    blue eye shadow
    white tights (too nurse like)
    and those skirts that look like a black and white spotted cow.

The first eye shadow I ever bought for myself was blue - never again, well, maybe not.
    Stephanie

1) I love blue eye shadow, but only with a blonde wig.
    2) the very last addition to my wardrobe...after skirts & tops, pantyhose, wigs, shoes, makeup, eyelashes, nails, jewelery, and perfume... was panties. That's because I dress for the visual effect and they don't show (I like short skirts but not that short - haha).

One time before I came out to my wife, I got a major run in her pantyhose, I FREAKED OUT! So I threw them away, and when she asked where they went I said "idk you must have lost them." I made up for it by getting her a new pair.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I'm not a huge fan of panties. Sure, I wear them when I dress because I want to be "authentic" from the skin out, but to me, they're no big deal. I'm a much bigger fan of hosiery

I confess that I love my blue bob wig and blue eye shadow
    I wear male knicks under my femme ones when out enfemme
    I only underdress when having to leave work or other place where I am not out
    I love sky high heels and shiny hose
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

I own more dresses than my female room mate.

While I'm not Catholic I do believe confession is a step of being a Christian.... Now with that said I find no where in the Bible that CD is a sin, unless we are using it to steal like some did in early times.
    Here are two confessions though that I will make public.
    1. I love deep creamy red lipstick and can become aroused when wearing it. Sometimes when wife and I are feeling frisky she will apply it to my lips and hers and we kiss like two girls deeply and it turns me on immensely.
    2. I enjoy blue eye shadow with darker blue on the eyes and an almost black eyeliner, I apply an almost white shadow color above the blue and blend it to the blue form a pale line defining the two colors. I then extend my brows with a black mascara. I am reminded of a waitress I saw when I was in college at a local truck stop by doing this. She was a BBW gal that slept with every trucker that came to town. She showed lots of cleavage. She had a good spirit though about enjoying her body parts and wanted to share them..... Lol she was just a free spirit type that didn't care what any one thought about her she enjoyed life to the fullest. For some reason she always visited with me and took me under her wing ( nothing ever sexual between us) just treated me like her son telling me to get an education and be somebody special. I have often wondered why she was so condemned but her attitude where so pure toward people. She always loved her job. I find myself remembering her when I dress sometimes. She taught me a lot about people.
    There two inner secrets and the why's of one.,

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Crossdressing confessions:

I own more panties than my wife, in more styles and colors also.
    I definately have more lingerie items than my wife.
    If the article of clothing is in red, or hot pink I've got to have it.
    I have more stockings, pantyhose, tights, and leggings than my wife, she has never worn leggings.
    My two favorite stores are a lingerie store and a hardware store...in that order.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Platinum Member
    I'm older than I care to admit....think ver, very, very late 40s
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have more womens clothes than mens clothes.
    I do have blue eye shadow.
    I don't like panty hose.
    I have 120 pair of femme jeans.

I'm older too. Think very, very early 40's. I have more heels than my wife. More dresses than her, more panties, more nylons, more blouses and much more make up. Also, more wigs, LOL.

As many others have also said, I have more panties, nylons, heels, bras, and slips than my wife has! On another note, I get grumpy sometimes when I can't dress.

I have more bras and panties than my wife has.

I have a lot more dresses,tops and skirts than my wife has.

I also have more slips than I ever need. I have been collecting them for over 30 years and the first one I bought still fits.

I hate shopping for men's clothes. I love going through clearance racks of women's clothes.

I also have more nylons than my wife has.

I would rather be in a dress than men's clothes.

I love going through thrift stores looking for lingerie.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Ok Ill fesse up.

I kept my exgfs favorite Victoria Secret panties. Besides I look better in them than she did anyway.

Im sure there is more but Ill have to think about it for awhile.
    Erica

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas! No secrets from this girl. That is because today is a no secret revealing day. Now, maybe some other day when my self control is weaker, I may "fess up" some small tidbit.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 12-06-2013 at 03:21 PM.

I still look at girls, I think they are the best thing since sliced bread.
    I do not wear mens under wear, only to a doctors appointment.
    He may want me to cough.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm with Beverly, still look a girls at 70+. I have more bras and panties than my wife. Bria

I confess.... I really love womens jeans......... I hired a female stunt double to wear my clothes..... I haven't dressed up in 10 years.... and I still don't tell the truth.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

While I'm not Catholic I do believe confession is a step of being a Christian.... Now with that said I find no where in the Bible that CD is a sin, unless we are using it to steal like some did in early times.
    Well there is one, but who's counting?

I confess that when I am checking out a woman, that half the time I am checking out her outfits.

I confess that I usually try to see what kind of shoes that women wear.