Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cross-Dressing Confessions

If you run a marathon en femme I'll do it with you

Confessions..

--- my favorite thing is driving en femme
    --- I secretly want to be a "valley girl"
    --- I think all negotiations done between world leaders should be done in lingerie
    Last edited by Chardonnay Merlot; 12-09-2013 at 01:51 PM.

I've never liked blue eye shadow, although I love the "smoky eye" look with purple shadow. I'm also a big fan of purple in general, so go figure.

I'm not a fan of fishnet hose, although I do enjoy it on a top.

Of all things I enjoy doing while dressed, it's painting game miniatures. When I do, my reds tend to come out much more vibrant.
    Silk and Steel

My confession is that I can't face being a size 16. I still think I am a 12/14. How times change!

I always tried to keep my cross-dressing a super secret. Now I almost don't care who knows. Once I retire in 6 months I probably won't care at all.

ha i still haven't even confessed to my SO that i crossdress!

everything else is pretty minor compared to that...

I have a drawer full of panties and a drawer full of bras and not a single one of them match the other...shrugs

Every time I watch The Nanny I wish I looked and sounded like Fran.

When I bought Christmas gifts for my wife I added a few items for myself...tights, a cute skirt, and a hot pink night gown.

So I have plenty of confessions I could make, but ill try to keep my big mouth shut and only list 5 confessions.
    1. I started out dressing around 7 years old with my grandmother and aunts clothes and undergarments. I can remember my heart pounding madly when I would occasionally stumble across a pink 2 piece swim suit left to dry in the bathroom by a beloved younger cousin. I loved getting muddy outside after swimming in the pool, for I knew I would be left alone in the bath that evening and would get to wear that lovely pink bikini if only for a few minutes.
    2. I full dressed (albeit no makeup or wig) for the first time around 12. I was staying with my grandmother and aunt for a couple weeks that summer and vividly remember the experience. My grandmother worked full time and my aunt usually watched me during the day, but this particular morning she had an errand or two to run and left me behind with the reasoning that I would be fine to lay on the couch and watch cartoons for an hour while she ran into town. Shortly after her departure I went into my grandmothers bathroom to relieve myself, only to discover a large basket of her clean laundry sitting on the counter. I had worn her slips, panties, hosiery, dresses and shoes individually over the past couple years and loved the rush of trying on whatever items I could in private. However once I inventoried the basket, I discovered some of her work blouses and skirts on top, but underneath I hit the jackpot and uncovered the short ruffled black and red cocktail dress she wore only to special occasions, and decided that I had to see how it looked on me. In addition to a couple bras, panties and hose/stockings in the bottom of the pile, I discovered one of her slips and garter belts and a bustier style corset hanging to dry over the shower curtain. I ducked into her adjoining closet, and after reassuring myself that the coast was clear and no one would be home for at least an hour, I selected a pair of 3" black patent leather stiletto pumps from her shelf and returned to the bathroom where I proceeded to lock both doors for security. After stripping naked I donned a high waisted pair of black sheer panties and a matching bra sized 36C that I stuffed with socks for breasts. After pulling on stockings, garter belt, corset and slip, I pulled the dress over my head and into place over my fake cleavage, and stepped into the heels which fit perfectly on my 12 year old feet. I remember staring at my reflection in the mirror, and loving seeing myself in a sexy little dress with heels I had no idea how to walk in. I remember how I loved the feeling of the knee-high stockings on my hairless pre-adolescence legs. After admiring myself from every angle for almost half an hour, I returned the garments to their original location and put the heels back in the closet. The next day all I could think about was my wonderful discovery and experience from the previous day. Over the next 4 weeks I stayed at her house I dressed in grandmothers clothes over a dozen times when home alone or locked in the bathroom. I even tried my aunts things a couple times however she was a very heavy woman and her clothes were all way too big and ugly instead of tight and sexy and the novelty wore off quickly and I returned back to my grandmas clothes til I moved in with my father and new stepmother that fall.
    3. My female clothing addiction really came to a head around then, I was about 13 when I began taking my stepmother and stepsisters (3 of them) panties and bras out of the laundry hamper and hoarding them in my bedroom to dress in late at night. That was around when I discovered my first thong, and I found myself fascinated by the staggering variety of styles and colors of underwear for women. I was given a computer for my 13th birthday that year, and discovered that I could use the Internet to look at pictures of beautiful female clothes, shoes, panties and more. One day I stumbled upon a couple of tiny little pink and black lace g strings and thongs that my stepmother had hidden in a bottom drawer. (Dont recall why I was looking in her drawers but was estatic about my find) I read the tags in them and searched on the computer for the manufacturer that night so I could see more of the beautiful underwear. Thats when I discovered Victoria's Secret for the first time and I became hooked on their clothing and especially their underwear for life.
    4. Between then and the time I turned 17 I had put together quite a collection of clothes, most of which I lifted off my 3 step sisters and stepmother, but I had several things I took from my best friends sister. She was a few months younger than I, and the first girl I ever had a serious thing for. However I was turned down numerous times, and became irritated by the fact that she had transformed into a beautiful young woman that I couldnt win over. So over the course of a handful of nights that I spent at my friends house that year, I came up with excuses and distractions to where I could slip in her bedroom for a minute or two while she was elsewhere. Her room was the most amazing teenage girls dream bedroom, I was so jealous, I can still remember every little detail. I always did a double take when I saw the all pink and white walls, bedclothes and furniture, and I would dash about with my heart pounding out of my chest, almost high on the strong but sweet smell of her perfume while I grabbed a few choice items; some yoga pants and workout clothes, mainly several pairs of her little VS underwear that I love so much, she had 2 drawers full of what much have been 300+ pairs of designer underwear, so I figured the absence of a few would go unnoticed. I now had half a drawer just of blouses,shirts, pants, shorts and skirts deemed too small or forgotten about by my stepsisters. In addition to that I had taken 30+ pairs of panties over the past 3 years, 6 bras 2 of each size 34a 34b 34c, and I found a pair of old heels and beaded sandals in some boxes in the garage. Add in the lipstick and my 2 prized VS thongs I repossessed from my stepmom and I had quite a collection for a 17 yo living at home.
    5. (sorry this turned into a novel, i got carried away.) Im now 22, and full dress, with makeup, wig and jewelry every night. Ive been buying all my femme clothes since I turned 18, just cause I felt guilty about taking them from other girls, no matter how much more satisfying it is to have something that belonged to and was worn by a beautiful woman. I have 2 large 3 drawer dressers filled with clothes. My collection now includes over 150 pairs of panties, thongs, g strings, and boyshorts; of which over 100 are from Victoria's Secret or their teen/college fashion line PINK. I now have 30 different bras, 5 sets of lingerie, half a drawer full of hosiery and stockings, 2 garter belts, 3 wigs, 6 pairs of girls shoes, 5 pairs of heels, 6 pairs of girly flip flops and greek style sandals, 9 purses, and 3 sets of breast forms 34A B and C. and in addition to that, a whole drawer full of scarves, hair ties, jewelry, and nail polish. And my bottom drawer is loaded with literally 50 pounds worth of make up and cosmetics,and all my beauty products. I didnt used to think I was a full on crossdresser, I was never worried, but I figured it was just a phase. Ive been dressing for 15 years now, albeit 10 seriously, and its no longer the same cheap thrill that it used to be for me when I was younger. In all honesty, i confess that my dressing is my biggest hobby, and my passion right behind my small business. I spend all day deciding what im gonna wear that evening, and hours putting it on and making myself beautiful, but I wouldnt change a minute of it, because I know that I want to dress for the rest of my years. I may never go full time, but ill certainly never quit dressing or purge, not after all the work, time and money I invested in my wardrobe. So glad to have a place to share my story and journey, and relay my experiences to a group that can relate to the euphoria I enjoy when im crossdressing or shopping for my latest cute outfit. Feel free to private message me, or ask for my email if you would like to swap stories, or hear more about myself.

I had forgotten about this one, but at night I used to raid the Goodwill drop-off bin behind the Goodwill store. It was like 4 or 5 miles away from my house and I had to either walk there or ride my bike there. Another not so shining moment.

Another one I remember happened by complete accident. I was walking somewhere in my early/middle teens and I cut through an alley. It was some time in the evening and it was dark outside. I walked by this garage in the alley and it didn't have a overhead door on it. Inside there was this clothing rack, along with other stuff. On the rack there were about 8 to 10 dresses and gowns. Like homecoming or prom dresses. A couple were long, beaded gowns, like pageant dresses. Don't ask me what they were doing out there like that in a garage with no door. But, there they were. And it wasn't an attached garage, it was a detached garage. So, when I got back home later, I rode my bike back with a bag and bagged up (stole) every one of them and stashed them in my bedroom. A few of them were pretty small, but most fit OK. I had them until I couldn't fit in them anymore or just plain wore them out (broken zippers, tears, etc). I think there was a lawnmower and other stuff like that in there, too. I didn't take anything else. Just the clothes. And, yeah, I feel bad about that now. Another not so shining moment.

This is a fun thread!

1) I wrote out four confessions and then erased them. I just couldn't do it. Y'all go ahead, though. I love reading yours!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I have nothing to confess as I am an incredibly boring person. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by thisgal16 View Post
    I really enjoy wearing a suit almost as much as wearing a dress. I guess I just like to dress up nice from time to time
    Thisgal16, I was thinking about printing your avatar and put it on my fridge. Would that be ok with you ?
    And for everyone else I was thinking that would be a novel way to tell the family. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Good God, you're all going to hell
    Thanks Tamara. That really made me laugh in the middle of these confessions.

Cross-Dressing Confessions

• I wore bikini bottoms as a lifeguard for an entire summer.
    • The first person I told was my mom.
    • I was asked out on a date once, and he asked that I go enfemme.
    • My best friend's wife knew before my best friend found out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
    This is a fun thread!

1) I wrote out four confessions and then erased them. I just couldn't do it. Y'all go ahead, though. I love reading yours!
    Wait a minute now. Fair is fair. Do share!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Good God, you're all going to hell
    We'll save you a seat close to the fireplace.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I absolutely love lingerie!
    I'm grateful for a good friend that took me under her wing for my first outing and makeover "thank you Sue"
    Love makeup but I'm horrible at it.
    I love my waxing appointments.
    I have more lingerie, bras and panties than my wife.
    I love bath and body works products. I'm a pink chiffon girl.
    I love painting my toes.
    I wish I could spend more time dressing/presenting as a woman.
    I always underdress.
    I've always wanted to do a boudoir photo shoot.
    I've recently come to love perfume!
    I like how women's jeans fit, look and feel over my guy jeans.
    I love lip gloss!
    I love wearing my breast forms.
    I wish I was more open about being Megan.

I've got a shopping addiction. I only really wear about 10% of what I buy. THERE'S A SHOCKER! But hey blue eye shadow may come back. Everything makes a comeback, however I don't wear it but I do have it. Along with a lot of other colors that just aren't right.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I'm a GG.

I wish I was....

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy_Michelle View Post
    • I wore bikini bottoms as a lifeguard for an entire summer
    You mean the kind that say life guard across the butt like the girl guards do at our local pool?

I havent dress in a long time

here I go. When I went out to a CD+Admirer party on New Years at my friends house wearing a cute floral dress....I did not wear any underwear. No hose either. The dress was almost knee length and it was warm in California. Since nobody around me knew (or so I think), I am confessing here. I felt a bit naughty, but so very fem. I loved it and will do it again!
    Last edited by Angela.Moni; 01-06-2014 at 03:33 PM.

1- I like big tacky earrings.
    2- I love animal print anything
    3- I once wore tights under jeans
    4- Despite dressing 'properly' for the last 4 years, I didn't know how to tuck until 18 months ago.
    Samantha -x-

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    I confess...I have a secret worse than crossdressing. One which makes people instantly hate you. One that is even less understood and less socially acceptable than CDing.
    that sounds intriguing as hell. What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have more womens clothes than mens clothes.
    I do have blue eye shadow.
    I don't like panty hose.
    I have 120 pair of femme jeans.
    i am with you on pantyhose. I do not like it. I go bare legged all the time.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-06-2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one, you can edit your previous post when adding things

I love flats and sandals. I began with liking heels, but love flats. I feel so feminine in them.