Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cross-Dressing Confessions

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I confess I love to crossdress, but don't do it enough to justify my vast collection of clothing, underwear, makeup, shoes and wigs (at least i think its vast although it probably pales compared to some people's). I confess i have had limited opportunities to go out and to be honest don't consider it the most important thing to me regarding my dressing.

As an aside I love the tales from some people about their crossdressing experiences. I wish i was an author i could write some great stories.

I'm sorry I have nothing to confess at this time.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I'd say my confession is I don't really care for what clothes I pick as a boy and the thought of going shopping is more of a chore, but girl clothes on the other hand...
    Also when I check out girls when in boy mode a lot of times I checking their shoes, dress, makeup, etc

I'll confess, I wear body shapers, they make me feel secure. I use tape to hold up my saggy face, but no where else. Most of all I love my girly self! Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Okay... I regret ever telling my mom about Jessica, because she knows, but neither accepts nor alienates... just doesn't seem to acknowledge it at all. ...I bared my soul and just got "so... what are you, a fag now?" In return. ...after my long, tearful, sober (for once in my confession history.) Explanation, things improved to "yeah... well... as long as nobody knows, I GUESS it doesn't hurt anyone. Sorta."

I like to look at the ladies, but more often than not I am looking at their clothes.
    I am judgmental and secretly sneer at ladies trying to wear heels, and looking like a drunk sailor when doing so.
    I love long nails, but likely will never try them again due to lack of practice time with them.... and the painful bathroom issues I had last time I used them.
    I wish that I could dress more often
    I think I look much better as a lady than I do as a male.

I rarely wear panties with my pantyhose because I love the nylon as close as I can get it.

When I see a beautiful woman, I always wish I was wearing her clothes.

My first job as a teen was working on a small farm, so when the family took a vacation and I was there taking care of the house and barn, I naturally had to try on the owners wife's pantyhose heels and dresses. She was a petite lady with sexy lingerie and cute shoes. It was a defining moment. I felt so pretty in her walk in closet...i can still recall the off black hosiery, burgundy dress and silver strappy heels.

I have never owned blue eye shadow. I think I only wore make-up once--using my wife's when she and the kids were out of town way back in the mid 80s...The worst part was one of our trucks broke down and one of our drivers came to our trailer door for wrecker money. I turned off the porch light and stepped out onto the porch.

Oh yes, I should tell you I am also a 'lapsed catholic'..... not only that, I'm an ex-seminarian. I was fine until I realized that I could do more with that thing than 'p' out of it!....

Will always be a beach bum. Nothing sexier than watching ladies slowly pulling down their shorts at the beach.

I am addicted to "say yes to the dress".

Still waiting to purchase my first pair of ladies jeans.

Now my wife is also addicted to lipstick.

Will never have enough pink in my life.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I confess to getting a thrill by having shaved my legs before visiting a massage parlor in a feeble attempt to out myself without actually tellng anybody. Another method is to wear panties under my shorts to bed, and changing into pants in the morning while the wife still sleeps and HOPING she'll wake and ask me about them, again another feeble attempt to broach the topic. I also confess to having bi-tendencies when feeling my femmiest, but more appreciate a male who can look, oh so, female. I confess to wanting to consummate with both a really hot guy, and even moreso, with a really hot TS/TV. There, I've just bared my soul like never before...

Earlier this year, I got my first "smart" phone and started having fun with it. One day at work, during lunch, I was looking at a new bra on the "Just My Size" site with it... there is a gg in accounting that I talk with a lot, she had snuck up on me without me hearing her and was watching over my shoulder !! When I realized she was there, I was mortified ! She just simply looked at me and said "for you?", I nodded yes. She smiled and walked away. Later on she sent me an e-mail and said she wouldn't tell anyone, and would enjoy being a sort of "sister" to me, if I'd like. Well since then we have a running joke between us, as to guessing what colors each of us is wearing" underneath" and the laughing about it all day. We have the best time with this.....

When I was a kid I used to be fascinated by talk shows about crossdresses, TV's, etc (think Geraldo). My mom would be watching these, and I'd pretend to be playing, but secretly I was listening to every word.

When I was a little kid I recall being at the hospital once (for some routine doctor's checkup) and wondering "I wonder what floor they do the sex changes on?". At 36, I have no desire to transition. But it's clear to me that my fascination with looking like a girl started young.

In college I used to try on my female roommate's clothes when they were out. One of them had the most comfortable bra. I wish I'd written down the brand. Also, once I offered to take a bag of their donation clothes to Goodwill for them. Many of them ended up in my closet instead. That was my first bra and skirt.

In college I once spent the night at a friend's house, and when she was out in the morning I tried on one of her dresses, and one of her roommate's. Taking off her roommate's dress, I distinctly heard some threads snapping. Didn't feel great about that. Nor about trying them in the first place. More recently I tried on a cute skirt of a good friend of our's too, when taking care of her cat one day. Thankfully now I have my own girl clothes, so these days are behind me.

My wife knows, but doesn't want to see me dressed. And she doesn't want me to shave anything. Sometimes in the shower though, I'll shave a few chest hairs here or there, just to feel a bit smoother. I secretly hope one day she will be with me shaving my chest, so I can stop wearing only crewnecks and boatnecks.

I love it when my wife is in control in the bedroom. Unfortunately, she's not as into it as I am, so it doesn't happen too much. When it does, I usually want to blurt out something a girl might say in the heat of the moment (use your imagination), but I mostly restrain myself.

I'm so not vain as a guy, but as a girl I'm really vain. I like looking at myself when dressed and taking pictures too.

I would love to be kissed when dressed as a girl.

I own 8 pairs of heels. More than my last 2 SO's. I am still getting more pairs too.

I have never owned or worn blue eye shadow

I am a consummate people watcher especially pretty GGs, but most of the time I'm thinking how would her outfit look on me.

I have more make-up, jewelry, heels, skirts and dresses than my sister

I walk better in high heels than a lot of GGs

here's one BIG confession: I don't mind blue eyeshadow

Not the one on TV!
    Here's my list:
    1. On the days my mom worked, I used to pretend to be sick so I could stay home from school and try on my mom's/sister's clothes.
    2. My mom took me to a therapist to find out the reason I dressed. He said I would grow out of it. I never did.
    3. My favorite thing to do when I was out dressed was to repair my makeup in front of the mirror in the ladies lounge. I love to be around
    the other women that were doing the same. It's definitely "no man's land"!
    Last edited by Rachael Ray; 12-10-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Keep this secret, I don't want anyone else to know! My newest favorite sensation is when my upper arms bump my moobs....

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Underdressed once as an altar boy years ago(catholic church) bra and panties. That alone should qualify for some brimstone time Hugs
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

My favourite thing to wear is a girdle

Quote Originally Posted by Aretha View Post
    Underdressed once as an altar boy years ago(catholic church) bra and panties. That alone should qualify for some brimstone time Hugs
    you wore a bra and panties under the cassock adn surplice? I salute you: SALUTE!~ WOW!

Crossdressing confessions... I like to wear ambiguous clothes, women's elastic waist jeans, tee shirts, panties, women's levi's - like a softer man.
    and of course underdressed but only very rarely a bra..... My wife tolerates the jeans but not the overtly feminine shirts.
    Last edited by Ozark; 12-08-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I confess that I've stopped questioning why I like to crossdress and just enjoy it.
    I confess that I am better at wishing I would lose a few pounds than I am at actually making it happen.
    I confess that I don't wish I was a woman, but I do wish I was 6 inches shorter and had features that were less "man-like" so I could come closer to passing.
    I confess that I've not spent as much time here recently as I have on Facebook and for that I'd like to make amends.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

i confess to still having a girdle fetish, that I was told would eventually leave, but didn't/
    To owning all the many shades of blue in eye shadow.
    To being the most feminine, sissy-boy in the universe.
    To have been known to shave my legs more than three times before putting on my hose.
    To never-ever talking in a female voice.
    To driving next to large cab trucks with an upskirt.
    To putting a single dab of perfume behind my left ear.
    To never eating while enfemme.
    To never complementing a women while enfemme.
    To always complementing another t-girl while enfemme.

To sleeping in my wig. For these, I stand accused.

dana

So here it goes:
    I love to crossdress!

I do own blue eyeshadow but just a little applied now lol

While 'en femme' I date gurls.

I wear body shaper while dressed can you say Rago?

xoxo shaving shaved my legs

My mom took me to a therapist to after being caught. I didn't really know why or what was happening to me.

Never-ever talking in a female voice but female mannerisms are increasing.

DRUM ROLL please and # 1 confession ....................As a customer service visit to a house late 80's /as a very very young guy, I too touched a pair of 8DN thigh highs in her washroom, I said to my self "WOW".....just at the time, I didn't really know why.

I do now and I, Kara, love it!
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Banned Read only
    I confess that I'm finally going to purge and quit crossdressing! FOR GOOD! I did it week before last for a day, and was sooo disgusted with myself!
    Yep, the remaining few men's garments I have are going to the salvation army this week.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!
    That explains why, when he got his driver's license, my teenage son wanted a Chevy Vega.

The church that sponsored my Boy Scout troop had a clothing drive. In the room where the items were accumulated, there was a brown paper grocery sack (remember those?) full of clothes and atop the clothes was a pair of high heels, very pretty, five inches high. They looked as if they might have been part of a formal outfit, like a wedding - dyed a muted mauve color, probably to match a bridemaid's dress or maybe a prom dress. When I got alone, I looked at them closely and they were my size - nine. I had to have them, and I took them. After all, I justified, these wouldn't be practical for poor folks in Africa, Asia, or Appalachia. Well, they fit perfectly and, for the time, very adequately fed my fetish for high heels. Shame on me.
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 12-09-2013 at 02:01 PM.