Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cross-Dressing Confessions

I confess that I have a bedroom just for my dress clothing and make-up counter...well and 40 pair of running shoes and my medals...
    I paid 200$ for a pair of jeans just because of fit.....and did not feel guilty...
    And I want to run a marathon en femme...ponytail and all..I already have the short split shorts and knee high socks....for compression ya know wink wink
    Last edited by Jessica giovanna; 12-06-2013 at 11:02 PM.
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

I am a Catholic but haven't confess on 30 years...its about time.
    I just ran out of my blue eye shadow
    I have yet to use and learn to apply eyeliner
    I really don't like to wear women clothes, I rather be naked

I am a lapsed catholic.
    My SO stole my eyeliner yesterday and won't give it back.
    I have more makeup than my SO does.
    I wish I could walk better in heels.

I am a Devout Lapsed Catholic too...

Bless me Father for I have sinned.

It has been ? weeks since my last confession.

I have said and done some things I probably shouldn't...
    Last edited by Momarie; 12-06-2013 at 11:58 PM.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    I can't pass a mirror without peeking up my skirt
    Fun loving skirt wearer

- I owe a lot of lingerie
    - All my shoes are heels, booties, and boots
    - I've never went out as Christina
    - Today was the day I put on full-make up. It would of turned way better if I re-did my brows please ignore them ( check out my profile for new pic.)

I confess that I am totally delusional if I think I "pass" from an closer than 50 feet.
    Live and let dress.

1. Im still a virgin and have never experienced a penis (the girl I like lives too far away)

2. I have more girl clothes than boy clothes. I have more heels than male shoes

Forgive me, for I do not care for panties or hose, and don't have any women's jeans. Someone should revoke my CD membership card! I also confess that I have skipped buying groceries so I could fuel my addiction to cosmetics - if that makes up for anything.
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

I confess that when I went to buy some padded bicycle shorts that I purchased a pair of women's style rather than men's style. The padding was larger in area and just felt so much better when I tried them on.

Shoes. I love shoes. Even though I can't wear girly shoes outside, I still wear them at home. When I look at a girl, my eyes are drawn to shoes along with...ahem...other parts. I check out the shoes in the storefront whenever I see a shoe shop.

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    I really enjoy watching "Say yes to the Dress" both the wedding and bride maids editions.
    Rachel Lea

Aspiring Member
    I have more womens clothes than mens clothes
    I wear panties 27/7
    I sleep in a bra and panties
    I wear thigh high stocking short skirt and dress love the way that feel on me

"I still look at girls, I think they are the best thing since sliced bread.
    I do not wear mens under wear, only to a doctors appointment."

By the way what was the best thing before sliced bread ?
    I wear panties to doctors appointments (She may ask me to cough).
    and Yes! I have more of anything you can think of in clothing for women than my wife. (except shoes) she has never found a pair she didn't like - but I love her for it!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Banned Read only
    Hnmmm, confession,

I've been wearing panties since I was about 12

I secretly wanted to be a girl when I was in middle school

I also do not own any blue eye shadow

I know it seems lame, but I'm sure there are more that might be quite interesting just cannot think of any right now.

I confess....I love panties. I have 70+ pairs.
    I love to try on women's shoes at the local shoe stores.
    Going out "en femme" is a major high for me.
    I only check out women to see what they are wearing.
    Lisa

Aspiring Member
    Recovering Catholic here...
    My confession: shopping for men's clothes is a chore, shopping for women's clothes is a joy. My closet is starting to reflect this situation. Buying 1 item for my girlfriend usually results in buying 2 items for me.
    No blue eyeshadow, but I have a hard time pitching old cosmetics, so you are better off not asking to borrow any of mine.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Cornfessions!

• I wear white after Labor Day

• I have blue eye shadow that I haven't used yet and probably never will, well, I don't know

• All of my first items of female attire were borrowed (stolen)

• I own twice as many pairs of women's shoes as the other boring ones

• My wardrobe includes @130 bras and some items made of steel

• I hold on to thinking that someday my wife will eagerly embrace this side of me

• I know that pigs can fly
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 12-07-2013 at 11:42 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

• Starting in my early teens, I used to cruise around the neighborhoods on my bicycle, or even walk around them, looking for femme clothes that were hanging on clotheslines. I would go back later at night to see if they were still there and steal the things I wanted. Certainly not one of my most shining moments and is today something I very much regret.

• When I was younger I used to babysit quite a bit for relatives and some of their spouse's family members. When the kids went off to sleep, I used to take advantage of the opportunity and go through the closets and dressers of the woman I was babysitting for and dress in whatever I could find that would fit me, a lot of the time from head to toe. Looking back, it was really risky and stupid with kids in the house. I mean what if there was a fire or something. Didn't think about that then. I never got busted. At least nothing was ever said to me. Its another regret I have.

• OK, last one. Last one I'm sharing, anyway. When I was 19 or 20, while in college, I had a job where I delivered appliances. On occasion there would be a problem that occurred some time after the person received the appliance and we would have to go back and fix whatever it was. On one occasion, the customer arranged for us to come and fix the problem while she was at work. There was a key under the mat. Just coincidentally, I happened to be the one to go to her house. After fixing her issue with the item, I went through her closet and dresser and got dressed in her apartment. Yeah, another risky one and another regret now.

I confess that as a teenager I had an affair with our next door neighbor, my best friends mom and she was married. We lived in a tri-level house so our second level was lower than a regular 2 story home. She saw me in my bedroom dressed in panties, bra and full slip masturbating. I saw her looking at me, gave me a thumbs up. One thing let to another over the next few weeks after she approached me about it. We had a lot of sex with me dressed up in her lingerie. I was 14 at the time when it started and lasted until I was 18.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Catholic, so lets see if this helps anything

I almost can't ever pass a store selling heels without at least browsing.

I far and away have the largest number of heels of anyone in the house.

Back at the beginning I bought blue eyeshadow since I have blue eyes...I haven't used it since that first time, so why haven't I tossed it?

I wear heels every morning before I get dressed (so you can just imagine how second nature walking in heels is for me).

I enjoy wearing a tux as much as my LBD.

When I see a women who looks terrific my first thought is "why" and my second is "what would I need to buy to pull off that look".

My wife understands my previous confession and we often critique women we see and how it might work for Tina.

Hmmmm ... it does feel better

I have more dresses, skirts, sweaters, bras, panties, and heels than my wife. Blue eye shadow was also my first choice many years ago. When out shopping, I also check out every woman's shoes to see if they would match any of my own outfits.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desirae View Post
    [ After fixing her issue with the item, I went through her closet and dresser and got dressed in her apartment. Yeah, another risky one and another regret now.
    A large part of my early career involved key under the mat residential work. Back in the day there were few security cameras. Among hundreds of other alone in the house exploring stories, I remember trying on some breathtakingly expensive dresses and fur coats. And lingerie to die for. No regrets here!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Gold Member
    I am a Jack Catholic (hey if there can be Jack Mormons.....). So a donation to the poor box and 10 Hail Marys for me.

• I have trouble throwing any clothes out. Not just girl clothes, I have Old Navy July 4th shirts that I get a hard time over when I wear them because of the years printed on them. This is one reason why my closets are overflowing is that I can't let go of some of the items.
    • I now don't believe I am the late bloomer I once thought I was. Thinking about the past, I think there was guilt that isn't there now and things went on and off in a moment back then. So I think I just wasn't tieing the two behaviors together.
    • I feel odd in that my path is indeterminate. I am on it, it is a moving path, and I am enjoying it. Strangely, I feel some discomfort in enjoying it and not knowing where it is going.
    • And yes, I have and use blue eyeshadow for dressy events. I think blue is best for blondes, but a brunette can use it blended with other colors just fine. Just don't overdo it.

Good God, you're all going to hell
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn