Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are all the happy ending?

The only happy endings are in the graveyard. My wife is totally into it sometimes and mildly annoyed by it other times - just like me. When we are in sync, it's good.

Coming out - being outed - was one of several "last straws" in my first marriage, I thought my life was over, and consequently, what the hell, out is out. So I was out and dressed when I first met my sweetie, she saw an earnest version of mrs Doubtfire, she agreed to go shopping with me and help me improve my presentation, we became girlfriends, then lovers, then housemates, and in 2010 after dating eight years, we married. Happiest times of my life. Doors close and doors open. Is that sweet enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie7 View Post
    Coming out - being outed - was one of several "last straws" in my first marriage, I thought my life was over, and consequently, what the hell, out is out. So I was out and dressed when I first met my sweetie, she saw an earnest version of mrs Doubtfire, she agreed to go shopping with me and help me improve my presentation, we became girlfriends, then lovers, then housemates, and in 2010 after dating eight years, we married. Happiest times of my life. Doors close and doors open. Is that sweet enough?
    Now that's happy! Good for you!

Well when I re-discovered Bethany, and told my wife about this she was cool with it. Of course there was all the usual questions during our conversation. She, however, went above and beyond anything I could have hoped for. She did research on crossdressing, and even found this site. She then introduced me to it. She has, and continues to help me along this journey. Truly with out her, and her loving caring ways I doubt I would have allowed this side of me to come back to life. Thanks to my wife, and Bethany. I am a much happier, peaceful person. My wife holds no restrictions about my dressing. She gives me total acceptance, and nothing but unconditional love. I have been blessed in life to have such an amazing Wife. Words could never describe just how much I love her, or at least I have not the ability to do so.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

It's been a very up and down journey for my wife and I but the overall trend has always been positive. She wants to be more supportive, and struggles to do so, but challenges remain. She's written about them in her blog (see my signature for a link) but she's also been out with me several times, buys me little gifts on a semi-regular basis, and is always working with me to make things better.