Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I bad or just normal?

Am I bad or just normal?

Today I was grocery shopping and I noticed a large photo of a lovely young girl dressed in a beautiful what looked like a two-piece dress which followed her shapely body. Her make-up was perfect, her hair styled just right, and her shoes were to-die-for.
    In her hand she was holding, not a purse, but a plastic baggie (no freebies here) which was the reason for the photo display. Just the name of the company and the rest was all her.
    Now as I eyed that photo, I noted her dress, shoes, make-up, and hair and wished I was home so that I could get dolled up and be more like her than my shopping drab self.
    Now am I bad or is that yearning just normal? Or at least normal for those of us on this forum?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Sherrie it sounds normal to me. I find myself doing the same thing as of late. If I could only look that good.

Normal or not, there"s aleast 3 of us. It happens to me all the time! I think we"re normal

OMG, That happened to me last night at my work!! I tried to not stare but this beautiful young woman was dressed wonderfully, her make-up was just great and she just radiated. The thought crossed my mind - how many lessons could she teach me and how I so want to learn.

Thanks for your post!
    Monica

Many times I just admire and look at what a hot looking gal is wearing making mental notes. I don't think I'm a weird old man for doing this but I guess some might contrite that as weird for me to notice a younger woman. I do feel something's can be a physical stimulation on me wanting to dress. I can sometimes just see a lipstick commercial on TV of beautiful red creamy lips and that can ignite an inner burning to dress, or at least apply my lipstick. I do think this is normal for us on this forum.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yea, I have seen clothes, whether in a photo, advertisement, or live, that my first thought is, wow, I wish I could be wearing that.
    I call it a real girl moment as I have heard girls say to their girl friend I wish I was wearing that, or I want that, while I am just thinking it quietly to myself. This is probably the most "girl" thought I ever have. I guess that makes you normal for the rest of the girls around here.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Normal to me

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    That's very normal for me, but then I've never been what most would call normal, so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I have seen mannequins over the years, dressed totally wow!, and wished i could have the outfit, or the mannequin, too!!!! In a gas station store, there is a large placard with a picture of a pretty young lady in a pretty blue dress and blue heels. It is there to sell something. Sure got my attention. Advertisers know our weaknesses, and flaunt them very well! I remember a middle age GG. that worked at an unemployment office, back around 1976. In a yellow shift dress, dark hose, high heels. I still model her look! At Vancouver BC airport several years ago, I was waiting for a flight, and a super tall, lady in a gray skirt suit, in high heels, and hose, click-clicked by. She worked there. My dream woman! Alice emulates her at times. I think a blind man, has an advantage! He cannot see them. Well, a six foot two GG rejected me, at six foot six, for a four foot ten blind man, last summer!!!! Strange things happen. He can't see her beauty through his eyes, yet won her in ways i could not. Sorry i got off topic some here.

Well Sherrie, like Jessica Rabbit, all I can say is "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." ;
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I joke with friends about beautiful women saying "When I was young (and unenlightened) I wanted to do her, now that I have accepted Robyn, I want to be her."

Platinum Member
    I would guess that any of us, CD, TG, TS or GG at least occasionally has those moments. Why wouldn't we?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

"Bad" is a judgemental word. What is "bad" depends upon who is using the word. Saying something is bad does not make it so.

Your "yearning" was probably "normal" for most of us here. Does that make it "bad"? Not in my opinion! It is interesting that you would even think that such a yearning could be bad.
    Hugs, Carole

Banned Read only
    As I have said in a thread very similar to this one, I think it's perfectly normal to have those kind of thoughts. In fact, I have bought entire outfits just based on what a particular girl was wearing. They never seem to look as nice on me though. But still, it's always nice to dream

Kaylee

Normal, all the way, Most men look at girl, I think we look at the dress, shoes what she is wearing. I have been with friend and they will say look at that meaning the girl, once I said nice shoes, did I get a look from them. I am more careful now, it just came out.

Certainly not "bad" in my view. I would use the word "typical" for a CD rather than "normal." If we embrace our crossdressing then we've already accepted that we don't have to be normal, and wanting to wear feminine things is not "bad." Nancy

Brandy 4476
    I live at the corner of nowhere and BFE lol
    I think it is normal to embrace your natural wants and it is a very enlightening experience. I do it on every occasion i get . My new gf is awesome and loves to participate.

Sherrie,
    You are as bad as the rest of us her and equally as normal
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sounds very normal to me. I'm always looking at ads that way and thinking about wherein my closet I could put another outfit.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Been in similar situations many times. Often I'll see a pair of shoes on someone and it'll start something... or a lipstick color...

Normal! All the time I see women and try to judge whether I could wear their clothes and be groomed as well as they look.

Banned Read only
    From what that little birdie told me, your baaaad, Sherrie. Now go get all dolled up and comfortable.

Sherrie,
    I guess I would be wondering how I also, could look so good. The reason that I know what I would be wondering about is because, like you, I've been down that road before.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Gone to live my life
    It's kind of funny. Before I came out to my wife, she always gave me trouble for checking out women. Once I came out she asked if all those times I was checking out women was it them or how they were dressed. I admitted a bit a both but mostly the outfits and presentation.

Hugs

Isha

Happens all the time....prob why I am out dressed three to four times a week....keeping up with ms. Jones'
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!