Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: time to quit CD

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Desirae View Post
    It would be 100% impossible for any of us here to not have violated someone's privacy at some point in time in regard to wearing their clothes. ALL of us did it! No exceptions. How could a 5 or 6 or 7 year old go out and buy their own stuff? There may be a few exceptions today. So, we all have done it.
    That is true, but if you have read previous posts, they were borrowing their sisters more intimate items while they were in their 20s, which is totally unacceptable. It is one thing for someone as a child to do it, but a full-grown adult is another.

Banned Read only
    Dear Rah, please give heed to all the replies here about quitting, only to take it up again. Unless your experience is much different from most of us, you will likely come and go throughout your life. If I had kept all the stuff I've purged over the years, I could open my own second-hand store.

Our stripe has a million and one colors in it, many more than a rainbow. One thing is for sure, the CD's here will always support you, no matter what. For that, I am very thankful. Stay close, try not to feel guilty, and love those who love you. Always count the cost of your decisions, and be careful to try not to hurt those around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    That is true, but if you have read previous posts, they were borrowing their sisters more intimate items while they were in their 20s, which is totally unacceptable. It is one thing for someone as a child to do it, but a full-grown adult is another.

I agree with you. But, maybe I missed it, but I don't get the impression that Rah is in her mid twenties. To me she came off to me as a teenager. I may be wrong about that. Additionally, people mature at different levels and ages. I'm sure the idea of violating someone's privacy would would occur to Rah, or any other, eventually. Even then, it isn't a crime, it's a lack of good judgment and decency. How many adults do you know, or have heard of, lack good judgment and decency? It's not a good thing to do. I agree with that. I just don't want to be overblown about what it is. There are far worse things someone can do. I think it's best kept in perspective.

Like most others, I have had this thought too. I agree with the invasion of privacy, I've done it and still feel bad about it. It is the past and I cannot change that. I have purged several times. I have tried to resist the urge. I found that purging and trying to deny who I am led to insane binges that. I have finally found a balance through acceptance of who I really am. Without the girl side I am not whole and to deny that side leads me to emotional chaos. I accept both sides of me, but I realize I don't have to dress all the time to do so. As time goes on I think about it less and less as sides of me and more of it as just me

Ciara

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    well said ciara

I've wanted to quit, and every time I decide it's time I just end up accumulating more clothes. I don't know why.