Thread: In Stitches

In Stitches

Late evening Thanksgiving day (11:30 p.m.) I'm going to the E.R.
    My dog was appearing to have a tooth problem. I guess I hit a bad spot, he bit me.
    He released as soon as he realized what he had done. But the damage was already done.
    18 stitches to the face. Depressed, and not feeling very fem. And worried about how bad the scarring was going to be. It was to work, and home. Just over 5 days this went on. Yesterday the stitches came out, and to my surprise my wife presents me with a new skirt she bought me to celebrate. So first thing this morning we went to get a top to wear with it.
    In turn I bought her a new skirt, and jammies. And a box of candy to say "I Love You."

So, are you going to give the dog some treats (after the vet dentist visit) to celebrate the new skirt top, or to simply say to your dog, 'sorry I put my face into your mouth!"

I hope your face heals without too much scarring from the laceration/stitches!!!!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Hope everything goes well and you heal pretty. Hugs

Shauna,
    Sorry to hear about and your dog, I hope it all turns out ok for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hope you are Healing well.
    Dana M

Maybe a suggestion that is too late to help you inthis instance, but maybe useful to others. They hate when you do it, and it can cause considerable delay, but you can request (at your expense probably) that they call in a plastic surgeon to do the stitching. If you have a plastic surgeon already they can call yours.

Hope you are all better soon! Maybe try one of the anti-scar products available in the first-aid secton of your pharmacy or visit a plastic surgeon for scar treatment.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

OUCH already! Glad to hear you are alright! Thinking to thank your wife is oh so grand!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Shauna....hope that you feel better and there is no scar left from your unfortunate encounter

Gone to live my life
    Hi Shauna,

I am so sorry to hear about your incident. I know it is of little comfort at this time, but it could have been a lot worse if your dog had got to your throat as this happened to a friend of mine and he bled out before they could get him to the hospital. I hope you heal well. BTW, you have a great wife there.

Hugs.

Isha